The Education Forum

Oliver Stone and Judyth Baker

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, John Kozlowski said:

I seen you posted that on the ROKC forum. I hope one of the guys over there made that to be funny and Trine Day isn’t using Stone to promote their books. 

Nope No one at ROKC got crafty this time.....

18 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

The other day I was looking at a FB group where LNers and CTers were united in talking about her (not in the most positive way mind you). But it is amazing how she manages to unite two opposite sides.

I thought I had seen it all......:eek 

When Judyth initially came onto the scene she just turned everything upside down and made new sides --- those who 'believe' her and those who don't.  

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:41 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Everything comes at a price!

They were discussing a sale....  on good authority I understand JVB owes this bridge....  bought it years ago and now is once again
trying to sell it.... 

(Someone mentioned that the W-2 from Reilly was proof positive....  maybe ask JVB how she got to retain COPY B which the rest of the world sends to the IRS
while not retaining COPY C.... and why her W-2 does not look like any W-2 ever sent out by the IRS...????  https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/poking-more-holes-in-judyth-baker p17)

Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

On 12/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, John Kozlowski said:

I seen you posted that on the ROKC forum. I hope one of the guys over there made that to be funny and Trine Day isn’t using Stone to promote their books. 

b9aa5f10.jpg

i reckon this settles it.

Could someone here please share their take on how they think Judyth Vary Baker has gotten so much media coverage mileage ( for years ) out of what the majority of JFK truth seekers in the research community deem as a totally non-credible, mostly made up story about her and Lee Oswald?

TV and radio show appearances, book deals, conferences, meetings with Oliver Stone ... it's a remarkable marketing achievement for someone who is constantly trashed by many credible JFK researchers as a self-promoting nut case.

What is the key to so-called nut case Baker's success in her fairly long term media coverage durability?

Does Judyth Vary Baker have some big bucks backer and maybe her own marketing team and a publicist?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Trine-Day has been very committed and active in supporting her story.  They brook no objections to it and have been aggressive in helping with her conferences and overall marketing.  That certainly has to be a significant factor, her visibility definitely increased when she was signed by them. 

2 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Trine-Day has been very committed and active in supporting her story.  They brook no objections to it and have been aggressive in helping with her conferences and overall marketing.  That certainly has to be a significant factor, her visibility definitely increased when she was signed by them. 

I’d like to see how her books sell compared to other pro conspiracy books.

That's easy enough to do at least through Amazon.  You can make a list of titles and look for their relative standings in both electronic and print versions.  You will find the comparable sales for each book - at least relative to all Amazon sales.  You can also use World cat to find sales to libraries.  Those will give you some basic measure of sales, especially since retail store front is not all that big a deal these days.

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

That's easy enough to do at least through Amazon.  You can make a list of titles and look for their relative standings in both electronic and print versions.  You will find the comparable sales for each book - at least relative to all Amazon sales.  You can also use World cat to find sales to libraries.  Those will give you some basic measure of sales, especially since retail store front is not all that big a deal these days.

Didn’t realize it was that easy. I never really looked into it