The Education Forum

Oliver Stone and Judyth Baker

10 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

'When I mention the book, DR. Mary's Monkey, the medical people invariably sit up, so to speak, pay attention and start nodding their heads."  Do they  gather in a circle to do this and start chanting?

No Bulman,

This is one to one discussions with Doctors and Nurses and other medical staff over the years, I would say since about 2015 or so.

I have a way of putting people at ease in one to one conversations where they are willing to trust and to share information.  As I said they seem to know about this and other conspiracy things.

Let's not go down the road that you usually take of ad hominem attacks and other silly statements such as above.  I simply will not tolerate it.  You have done well in recent times by not responding to the things I make comment on here on the forum.  You need to go back to doing that.   

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, John Butler said:

No Bulman,

This is one to one discussions with Doctors and Nurses and other medical staff over the years, I would say since about 2015 or so.

I have a way of putting people at ease in one to one conversations where they are willing to trust and to share information.  As I said they seem to know about this and other conspiracy things.

Let's not go down the road that you usually take of ad hominem attacks and other silly statements such as above.  I simply will not tolerate it.  You have done well in recent times by not responding to the things I make comment on here on the forum.  You need to go back to doing that.   

Doctors and Nurses.  Name one.  Provide further proof of your claims.  Do you still believe JFK was hit on main Street?

14 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Doctors and Nurses.  Name one.  Provide further proof of your claims.  Do you still believe JFK was hit on main Street?

I don't need or want to have a conversation of any kind with you.  Nor, do I need to satisfy your need for documentation or provide any proof to you on anything you might be interested in..  If you converse with me please keep your comments within forum policy rules. 

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

The only problem I find with Judith Baker is there are no photos of Oswald and her.  Oswald was a camera guy and always taking pictures.

True dat.  No snaps with white scalloped edges.

The cancer thing would never make it past American production companies, precisely because of the anti-vaxx thing.

They should have made Oswald's Women in 1967, with Frank Sinatra as Oswald, Rita Hayworth as Marita Lorenz, Mia Farrow as Judy Baker, Brad Dexter as Frank Sturgis, Lawrence Harvey as both Castro and Kennedy, William Holden as David Atlee Phillips, Peter Falk as David Ferrie, Judy Garland as Dr. Mary Sherman, Werner Klemperer as Dr. Alton Ochsner, and Kim Novak as Marina.

Edited by David Andrews

Hopefully Stone is tap dancing, not stepping on anyone's toes in an effort to keep all avenues of information, and potential opposition open, maybe at arms length.  Tiptoeing through the tulips?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=tiny+tim+tiptoe+through+the+tulips&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&refig=3139a8e0df864919baabf0b2ecf15233&sp=7&qs=AS&pq=tiny+tim&sk=LS2EP1AS1&sc=8-8&cvid=3139a8e0df864919baabf0b2ecf15233

If he is basing the film on Jim D's book and using him as an advisor in it I expect it to be factual if a documentary, based on the past work of both men. 

I went to both conferences this weekend and I was in the hallway when the meeting took place. I was in back and couldn't hear the words, but then I went to two separate people (and then Peter Battani later in the evening) who were up close. I asked them (not at the same time and not when they were beside one another) what he said at the end. All three answered, "He said 'I believe you.'" I wanted to confirm that for the Dallas conference review episode that I'll be doing for the show.

Edit added: I thought the purpose of the surprise visit was to mend fences in prep for the new doc.

Edited by S.T. Patrick

Hi S.T.

I have it on good authority (whose names shall remain a secret) that she will not  be part of the documentary, but Jim DiEugenio can confirm this even more than I can.

I didn't know till recently that Stone wrote the screenplay for "Scarface," which is a good piece of work.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:45 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

You guys have touched upon something I was reticent to bring up so as not to be a downer, given Stone is the director who gave us "JFK" and is partnering in a new venture with Jim that we hope can put us back on the map. . But Stone said in 2017 that the "Deep State is a bigger problem than Trump". If he's stubbornly held to that view now, and can't change it. I'd say he's losing his faculties. If he doesn't keep the focus of this new project on JFK,  he could forever relegate the JFKAC to the historic  conspiracy trash bin. The more the JFKAC  is associated with Trump and   his conspiracies, and other conspiracies that are being carelessly thrown around now, it could easily be it's death knell. There was also an article posted here a while back that Ollie now  believed the account of somebody that told him it was the Secret Service that did JFK in. Is that what he currently  thinks?

But as far as staying on track, I do think it will be OK because he was very fact based and focused and used  used restraint in his more recent "The Untold Story of the United States" series. After continually hearing these glowing reviews of JFK so often here from Jim. When Ollie dealed with the Cuban Missile crisis and the JFKA assassination, in his 10 part series, he to my relief was very judicious and restrained. In the end of that segment , he praised JFK and Khrushev in the Cuban Missile Crisis as "these brave, courageous men" which I thought was fitting, and  he hailed the JFK Presidency as "having good potential".  Which again I liked because I thought it was sober and judicious, because he did leave too soon.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Apparently somehow posted to wrong thread.

You are reaching Lawrence. And you should also mention that Stone left pretty quickly after to go back to the hotel where the Baker event was being held.

Stone may have been a speaker at CAPA but he managed to stage one helluva coup by going to Baker’s event 2x!!!!!

Nothing is just black or white in real life. I do not believe Mrs. Baker's story as described in her book Me &Lee simply because there is no scientific ground for her bio-weapon story - it is not possible to cause cancer by injecting mice cancer cells into a healthy human, this is a complete nonsense. That said, Mrs. Baker must have her reasons or there may be motives stronger than herself for creating the Me&Lee story, and I am not the judge of her motives. The white side is that Mrs. Judy Baker is enthusiastically promoting the idea of Lee Oswald's innocence and by doing so she also attracts a lot of good researchers for the conferences she happens to organise. And for that she deserves credit.

Andrej,

What was causing the cancer was Simian Virus 40 which is the forerunner of HIV or aids.  This virulent form of cancer was first noticed in the late 1970's with the chimpanzee heart replacement for a human in an experimental trial.  The heart worked fine but they could not keep the man alive do to an overwhelming series of complications.  Imagine what it did to Jack Ruby and others once they were injected.  Jack knew what they did to him, but was powerless to do anything about it.

Dr. Mary's Monkey is about Simian Virus 40 contaminating the polio vaccines of the late 1950s.  They grew the vaccines on monkey organs and picked up the virus in the polio vaccine.

IMO, Aids began in New Orleans, the nation's second largest port, in the 1960s and was spread through out the world from there though sailors.