The Education Forum

Oliver Stone and Judyth Baker

John:

Did you read the book? Judy and Lee Oswald allegedly grew tumors in mice and extracted the strongest cancer cells to use them again for some kind of breeding. Judyth' story was not about any viruses, they allegedly took live cancer cells after several weeks of growing them in Ferries's kitchen and used a thermos to transport them. When Lee though the cells were hungry, he opened the lid of the thermos and dropped some kind of solid foodstuff to them.  It is beyond comprehension that people can believe this.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great seeing renowned author Jim DiEugenio (I am mentioned in his latest book). Jim said something like "Vince, you wanted my photo before Oliver's; thanks!" :)

76906167_10219202990121109_4296451482078

I shook Oliver Stone's hand and patted him on the back, telling him I was a big fan of his. Jim DiEugenio introduced us.

76965790_10219202989881103_7767721617815

59 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Andrej,

What was causing the cancer was Simian Virus 40 which is the forerunner of HIV or aids.  This virulent form of cancer was first noticed in the late 1970's with the chimpanzee heart replacement for a human in an experimental trial.  The heart worked fine but they could not keep the man alive do to an overwhelming series of complications.  Imagine what it did to Jack Ruby and others once they were injected.  Jack knew what they did to him, but was powerless to do anything about it.

Dr. Mary's Monkey is about Simian Virus 40 contaminating the polio vaccines of the late 1950s.  They grew the vaccines on monkey organs and picked up the virus in the polio vaccine.

IMO, Aids began in New Orleans, the nation's second largest port, in the 1960s and was spread through out the world from there though sailors.  

The grandfather and grandmother of AIDS origin docs and polio vaccine contamination, presented without endorsement:

Edited by David Andrews

10 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Hi S.T.

I have it on good authority (whose names shall remain a secret) that she will not  be part of the documentary, but Jim DiEugenio can confirm this even more than I can.

Oh, I don't doubt that at all. I never believed she would be a part of the doc. I was saying that the whole scene could be a bit of good-hearted PR. From what I have heard she was not a part of the interviews, nor would I ever expect her to be. I've never read her book and am pretty ambiguous on the story. There are certain angles of this case that have always interested me most, and her story hasn't been one of them. I just did NOT want anyone here to think that my reportage of what happened was in any way praising it or projecting some elation about it. At this moment, I am without opinion on it. Some of my best friends in the field were speakers at her conference. That's why I attended on Thursday and Saturday, to see them. 

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

It was great seeing renowned author Jim DiEugenio (I am mentioned in his latest book). Jim said something like "Vince, you wanted my photo before Oliver's; thanks!" :)

I concur. I am not a star-struck person at all, though I would like to meet Cheryl Ladd, Jaclyn Smith, and Kate Jackson. LOL. 

That said, I was happier to meet Jim DiEugenio after working with him on the magazine. It was great to do so, and in fact, I believe Jim delivered the best speech I saw all weekend. It was fantastic. It was great to meet him. He was very nice and his sense of humor is much like mine.

5 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

John:

Did you read the book? Judy and Lee Oswald allegedly grew tumors in mice and extracted the strongest cancer cells to use them again for some kind of breeding. Judyth' story was not about any viruses, they allegedly took live cancer cells after several weeks of growing them in Ferries's kitchen and used a thermos to transport them. When Lee though the cells were hungry, he opened the lid of the thermos and dropped some kind of solid foodstuff to them.  It is beyond comprehension that people can believe this.

Yeah, Andrej I've had a hard time reconciling the thermos and shooting up Ruby with cancer for awhile myself.  Though his timely acquisition of the disease and it's quick fatality do make one question it all.  But Lee and Judy fomenting it is pretty ridiculous.  MKULTRA, not impossible?  After all they gave us toxic biological aerosol's as well as LSD spray in a can, among other things .  Which led to … Pink Floyd.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dark+side+of+the+moon&qpvt=dark+side+of+the+moon&view=detail&list=DugQ4Ym3Xf8KnA&FORM=VRPPLA

Regarding Dr. Mary's Monkey I have to wonder if it wasn't a  Mockingbird confabulation in conjunction with Mee and Lee to discredit Marina's change of heart over time.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=everybody's+got+something+to+hide+beatles&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&refig=a81ec523e15d417a820af74b214814b1&sp=1&qs=SC&pq=everyboy's+got+something+&sk=PRES1&sc=8-25&cvid=a81ec523e15d417a820af74b214814b1

Stone also spoke at the JVB conference. Looks like Groden gave Stone a hickey....... Why Groden, who lied about Reid giving Oswald change when the shots rang out, during his last book's release, is given the stage is beyond my comprehension. 

Edited by Bart Kamp

Andrej first said,

Nothing is just black or white in real life. I do not believe Mrs. Baker's story as described in her book Me &Lee simply because there is no scientific ground for her bio-weapon story - it is not possible to cause cancer by injecting mice cancer cells into a healthy human, this is a complete nonsense. That said, Mrs. Baker must have her reasons or there may be motives stronger than herself for creating the Me&Lee story, and I am not the judge of her motives. The white side is that Mrs. Judy Baker is enthusiastically promoting the idea of Lee Oswald's innocence and by doing so she also attracts a lot of good researchers for the conferences she happens to organise. And for that she deserves credit”

I responded,

What was causing the cancer was Simian Virus 40 which is the forerunner of HIV or aids.  This virulent form of cancer was first noticed in the late 1970's with the chimpanzee heart replacement for a human in an experimental trial.  The heart worked fine but they could not keep the man alive do to an overwhelming series of complications.  Imagine what it did to Jack Ruby and others once they were injected.  Jack knew what they did to him, but was powerless to do anything about it.

Dr. Mary's Monkey is about Simian Virus 40 contaminating the polio vaccines of the late 1950s.  They grew the vaccines on monkey organs and picked up the virus in the polio vaccine.

IMO, Aids began in New Orleans, the nation's second largest port, in the 1960s and was spread through out the world from there though sailors.”

Andrej replied,

“Did you read the book? Judy and Lee Oswald allegedly grew tumors in mice and extracted the strongest cancer cells to use them again for some kind of breeding. Judyth' story was not about any viruses, they allegedly took live cancer cells after several weeks of growing them in Ferries's kitchen and used a thermos to transport them. When Lee though the cells were hungry, he opened the lid of the thermos and dropped some kind of solid foodstuff to them.  It is beyond comprehension that people can believe this.”

I have a lot of respect for Andrej Stancak and admire his work.  The last thing I would want to do is argue with him, but this needs a response.  And, we will see who has read Me and Lee as we go along.  In order to do that one needs to understand extracellular diseases such as gonorrhea and intracellular diseases such as HIV.  Bacteria are extracellular agents.  Viruses are intracellular agents.  It is the virus in the cancer cells which was causing the cancerous activity.

I think my answer to Andrej's first statement is sound.  Particularly, the first two paragraphs I wrote. You folks that think otherwise should watch Dana Andrews video on Page 4.  Watch it in its entirety.  This explains what I said it great detail.

The third and last paragraph can be argued about and is somewhat iffy.  I based what I said there on anecdotal evidence.  I was in the military in 1968 in Korea.  I had leave time coming and thought I would go to Japan.  I was warned by folks I knew not to go there because people were catching what was called the "black clap".  If you did so then more than likely you would die two or three weeks later.  I equate this "black clap" rumor with the cancer causing agents developed in New Orleans in 1963 by the CIA and Dr. Mary Sherman and company. From New Orleans ports this disease spread to other ports.  I might be wrong in this, but that's my opinion. 

The work that was done in New Orleans in 1963 by Dr. Mary Shermon and her cohorts is IMO, directly responsible for the spread of HIV or aids.  Here is an interesting fact that most anthropologists will argue about and deny vehemently.  Humans, Orangutans, and Gibbons do not have Simian Virus 40 and are susceptible to it.  That might suggest an alternate evolutionary path for humans and Asian primates.  If you want to see steam coming from an anthropologist’s ears, and their head explode, mention that.  But, the facts about humans, orangs, and gibbons are facts. 

African Primates, particularly chimpanzees and monkeys do have this virus.  The mouse cancer causing vaccines were contaminated with Simian Virus 40 just as the polio vaccines were.  These particular vaccines were grown on monkey organs to obtain the material to make a vaccine which were irradiated and sent back to Judith to inject more mice.  Judith Baker was injecting mice with a vaccine containing a cancer-causing virus, SV 40.  Once the injected mice grew cancers these were harvested and sent to Dr. Mary Sherman for further processing. 

Dr. Ed Haslam, author of Dr. Mary's Monkey, introduces the book, Me and Lee, by Judith Vary Baker.  He describes her as a "technician that has been trained to handle cancer causing viruses". 

judith-baker-mouse-to-monkey-2.jpg

If one doesn't know, Marmosets are South American monkeys and have been separated from African primates since the Oligocene, roughly 30 to 40 million years ago.  Marmosets have the SV 40 virus and carry an immunity to SV 40.  The mention of Green Monkeys indicates they are dealing with SV 40 viruses. 

Edited by John Butler

FYI:

Judy Baker is not in the documentary I am writing.

He and I disagree about her.

Sean Stone is under no obligation to endorse Baker's book, yet he does anyway, which tells me that Ollie is probably not just being polite. I'm sure Stone likes a good story. Jim are you sure you're not going to be under pressure to add her?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

https://kennedysandking.com/images/pdf/JudythBaker-DJ.pdf

With JVB in the room, her friend ANNA LEWIS states not once, but after the camera is off and on again.. twice that she and JVB and husband and Lee went
out together between Jan - April 1962 when Oswald was in Russia.

At 1:45 of this video she states: "In February 1962 I met Lee Harvey Oswald in the park..."  the park by 544 Camp and again 19:05...
"First time I seen LHO was in 1962, after Jan and before April"

When they leave New Orleans and then return she sees LHO at the restaurant she worked in... he would not acknowledge her at all... 3:50

Problem is that even if she meant 1963, in February, March and April of 1963 Oswald was in Texas. He does not get to New Orleans until the end of April 1963.

Edited by David Josephs

Debra Conway says this was even worse than that.

I think this was when that goof Platzman was promoting her.  Debra said it  was pretty clear that it was scripted, and every once in awhile Anna lost her lines.

The whole thing is that Baker had nothing to corroborate her story at first.  But her so-called Team at that time, I think it was Shackleford and Platzman and one other person, went out and tried to find something--anything. So this embarrassment was one of the results.

If I recall, this was before Haslam changed his mind about her.  Carol Hewett was surprised that he did that.  Carol, a good lawyer, worked on her case for Sixth Minutes. She recommended against it.  But then somehow, some way, Haslam changed his mind on her.