The Education Forum

Oliver Stone and Judyth Baker

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, Cory Santos said:

I wonder what she told him or, what information he has which verified her story.

Wait until he realizes she has no respect for Jim Garrison...

9 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I agree with Bart and Stu on this one. She is a comparatively well funded fake, and lending her credibility a bad idea. 

Well said, Paul.  In fact, it seems that those she sucks in, such as Jesse Ventura, soon become irrelevant...

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I agree with Bart and Stu on this one. She is a comparatively well funded fake, and lending her credibility a bad idea. 

"a well funded fake".  Imho she was created from the get go to counter Marina's change in thought in the late 80's/90's from her Warren Omission "testimony" (coercion).

The Riley Coffee Co. "documentation"?  Riley himself was right wing, around the corner from Bannister.  Other employees got jobs at NASA afterwards.  Who created this documentation, well Operation Mockingbird or whatever it was called by the time of her creation was a CIA project, with document production capabilities.  She was coached from the beginning, her story and her book were created for her, by pro's.  Jmo from reading.

She's not just faking, she's acting and she has acting coaches and writers for her parts.

Who's the daydream believer here?  Me?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=daydream+believer&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&refig=0f1b40fc00924e31bb11e46749021dd6&sp=1&qs=SC&pq=day+dream+&sk=PRES1&sc=8-10&cvid=0f1b40fc00924e31bb11e46749021dd6

Having met Judyth, Ron, I feel confident she sincerely wants people to believe her, and that she has no ulterior motive beyond placing herself at the center of the conspiracy research community. IOW, she isn't working for anyone but herself...

I have been reading this thread off an on.  There is a number of people expressing there disproval of Judith Baker meeting with Oliver Stone.  Mainly, they don't want Oliver Stone to even think about doing the Judith Baker story.  They cite their displeasure with by accusing her of despicable and fraudulent behavior.  There is to much of this kind of thing going on today. 

The thing I find disturbing about this is no one is citing evidentiary facts just vituperative conjecture and speculation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for speculation.  But, it should have some facts to support the speculations.  I sure those folks think that everyone knows the factual basis for their accusations.  And, at this point it is ok to go to personal attacks.  I don't think this kind of discussion helps their case. 

John, as to facts,  I referenced a recent book by Walt Brown,  Pamela has posted here repeatedly as to her personal experience with Judyth.  It does not take much searching to find similar experience and a host of detail on Judyth's changing story.  I seriously doubt that most of us in this thread who warn about her want to go though all that here again - I certainly don't.  Its not like this is a new story or a new issue; Stone himself could have learned all about her - with facts - had he wished to do so and certainly Jim D would have guided him in that. I would consider these posts to be educational in the sense we are recommending you do your own homework on her before accepting her story.  I would advise the same as to James Files, Tosh Plumlee, Fred Crisman etc - and have done so.  After 30 years at this sort of research the best I can offer is advice, you'll need to take it from there.

Edited by Larry Hancock

3 hours ago, John Butler said:

The thing I find disturbing about this is no one is citing evidentiary facts just vituperative conjecture and speculation.

Speaking of facts, as one poster already mentioned Judyth has exactly one confirmed fact. She worked with LHO at the Reily Coffee Company. The rest of her story must be accepted on faith-never a good thing IMO. And her story underwent a demonstrable evolution as others have said.

Folks,

Thanks for your comments.  I am a relative newcomer to the Forum.  I think December, 2016 or so.  I probably missed what you are referring to about Judith Baker. 

I like and respect Walt Brown's work.  But, he doesn't always catch the significance of some things.  I will try to get a copy and take a look.

4 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Folks,

Thanks for your comments.  I am a relative newcomer to the Forum.  I think December, 2016 or so.  I probably missed what you are referring to about Judith Baker. 

I like and respect Walt Brown's work.  But, he doesn't always catch the significance of some things.  I will try to get a copy and take a look.

John - Search the back threads here for JVB and also Dr. Mary's Monkey.  An embarrassment of riches.

David,

What do you mean by "an embarrassment of riches".  That can be taken two ways.  I have read Me and Lee and scanned Dr. Mary's Monkey.  Watched videos on both.`

4 hours ago, John Butler said:

Folks,

I think I am going to change my mind of Walt Brown in this instance.  His works reads as a hit piece.  He, in some cases, has a loose interpretation of the facts that invariably suggest that Baker is a fraud.  Whenever possible in a situation where there may be other answers he will take the Anti-Judith route.

I don't know whether I will be able to finish this book.  I have liked and enjoyed other works of his. 

On 12/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, Pat Speer said:

Dr. Wecht did the same presentation at the CAPA conference. As i recall he said Jack Ruby could not have been killed via a cancer cell injection.

As far as the Judyth conference...I suspect few would have a problem with the conference if Judyth was just one of a number of presenters. But, to my understanding, this isn't true. It's HER conference, with everyone else treated as her supporting cast. That's the way it was presented to the community the first few years, anyhow. If things have changed, Vince, let us know. 

Hi, Pat-it was great seeing you in the plaza :)

78041938_10219202967960555_5356165642242228224_n.jpg

On 12/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, Pat Speer said:

Dr. Wecht did the same presentation at the CAPA conference. As i recall he said Jack Ruby could not have been killed via a cancer cell injection.

As far as the Judyth conference...I suspect few would have a problem with the conference if Judyth was just one of a number of presenters. But, to my understanding, this isn't true. It's HER conference, with everyone else treated as her supporting cast. That's the way it was presented to the community the first few years, anyhow. If things have changed, Vince, let us know. 

Pat, there were approximately 150 people at the Trine Day/"Judyth" conference, while I heard from a couple people that there was about that many at CAPA. I didn't take a poll but, from what people told me directly, they thought of this conference mostly as "Trine Day's conference" with a smattering of merely "a JFK assassination conference" and "Judyth's conference" (a couple said "Judyth and Kris' conference."). Her name and face were NOT on the banner or conference program and, compared to 2016, she barely spoke at all between speakers. Kris was far more outspoken, conspicuous and out front than her; not even close. No photos of Judyth hung on the walls or anything- very low key.

Again, perhaps that is why most people in discussions thought of this as a Trine Day conference. The following Trine Day authors spoke at the conference (apart from Kris and Judyth): Mal Hyman, Hubert Clark (also one of JFK's pallbearers), Vince Palamara (me), Edward Haslam, Christopher Fulton, John Delane Williams, Dick Russell, and Barbara Honegger. In addition, Robert Groden, Dr. Cyril Wecht, Gary Shaw, Ed Tatro, Dr. James Campbell, Roger Craig Junior, Marshal Evans, Grover Proctor, and several others.

Here is the conference banner: 

img_2279.jpgGary Shaw, Robert Groden, Steve Cameron and Roger Craig, Jr. (note the banner--no photos or mention of Judyth whatsoever):

Image may contain: 6 people

And here is the conference program:img_2278.jpg 

Buell Wesley Frazier attended:

78173754_10219202988201061_2780085373823352832_n.jpgMary Ann Moorman was an invited guest to the Dealey Plaza ceremony (she spoke to everyone there, as well. She was also interviewed by the Japan news team there for a documentary--they were filming at the conference, as well):

Image may contain: Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer, smiling, closeupImage may contain: Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer

A big example of someone who was at both CAPA and Trine Day's conferences- Beverly Oliver:

Image may contain: Beverly Oliver Massegee, closeup

A big example of someone who was at both CAPA and Trine Day's conferences-Dr. Cyril Wecht:

Image may contain: 1 person, hat and outdoor

Producer Randy Benson of THE SEARCHERS (JFK documentary) fame---who filmed the entire conference, SEPERATE from a Japanese film crew--- with photographer Pete Hymans:

Image may contain: Randy Benson and Pete Hymans, people smiling

On 12/2/2019 at 4:58 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Vince,

again I think you are missing the point that, I think, was clearly conveyed here by me. As to your replies.

What you described between Conway's show and COPA/CAPA is nowhere near as to what is happening now. There is a massive difference as to someone (DC) who is being called a CIA plant or spook which by all means is just malicious drivel, against someone (JVB) whose honesty is being seriously questioned with proof by Greg Parker, Walt Brown, Jim DiEugenio and a few others and holds a conference and tries to have as many 'researchers' align with her as possible. I have to say she is good at this particular part. She has people on her FB who follow her that would make any fascist jealous and now also has various researchers joining her puppet show. You seem to have joined those researchers.  Would you speeak at a conference run by Ralph Cinque or Brian Doyle for that matter?

An invite by Kris Milligan is not an excuse either. It is JudyCon.....not TrineDayCon. 

You could easily decline. So could Wecht. The fact that he decided to speak there as well meant he gave more cred to them as well. He did not have to speak there but he did for whatever reason(s). Probably did not consider the consequences of his actions or simply did not give a h00t. CAPA was already accused of giving too much credit to JudyCon in 2018. They did not listen and let this happen again.

Same with Stone. Two visits and a 3 hour private meeting etc.

I probably will never understand this circus and its methods. Nor will I ever want to be part of this clique, nor will you ever see me speaking at either event. 

Thanks to Stan Dane for the meme below.

Vary-Warning.jpg

HI, Bart! Much respect, friend. I get your point(s). Please see my post/comment above (addressed to Pat)