The Education Forum

Armstrong, Westbrook and the details.

Jake Hammond

On 11/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, B. A. Copeland said:

It's not Nightmare but a very good summation of some of the witnesses/circumstances.  Never seen the stabbing incident looked at from that perspective though I've read about it before.  Never saw some of the pictures before.  Detailed enough it's hard to summarize properly.  Well worth reading in terms of the big picture.  I.E., Tippit being led to his slaughter.

So might the stabbing have been staged to draw Tippit to the area of 10th and Patton?  

Maybe Mr. McBride might comment as he's the expert on this subject.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some other Tippit related thoughts...:

1. SCOGGINS last fare prior to parking by his "club" on Patton by 10th... was at 321 N. Ewing

2. TIPPIT reports being at LANCASTER & 8th which is literally around the corner... 250 feet.

3. 325 N. Ewing is where Mrs Harry Olsen lived

4. 223 SOUTH EWING is RUBY's apartment     and is only 250 feet from the site of this stabbing at 12th and Marsalis

So some speculation....   Tippit, Scoggins, Kay's apartment and a man dropped off 5 mins before Tippit is shot.... and during this altercation at 10th/12th & Marsalis
which is but a short walk from Ruby's

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nJ0uEee8bZcHddXRoNpXtn3h2jw4BV6d is the map showing all the key locations....

Any thoughts on these connections and close proximities?  (Nagy and Vaganov are also within this geo circle, FWIW)

On 12/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, Paul Brancato said:

No one seems to think Tippit’s death was an important part of the coverup? Awfully suspicious in my opinion. He may have been a shooter or a spotter. Explanations for his pre assassination whereabouts fall apart under scrutiny. 

Well according to McBride and his research, Tippit's father said J.D was looking for Oswald so thats huge. I mean it should be at the very least considered when considering Tippit's murder as a possibility.

2 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Well according to McBride and his research, Tippit's father said J.D was looking for Oswald so thats huge. I mean it should be at the very least considered when considering Tippit's murder as a possibility.

McBride also discovered that Tippit was a crack shot. 

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

McBride also discovered that Tippit was a crack shot. 

Hard to be a crack shot if you don't get your pistol barley out of your holster before the guy 10' away gets his out of his pocket.  If that's what happened.  Jmo I think Tippit was set up in the first place.  He was the first step in drawing everyone to the TT, DPD including the director of the personnel office, Dallas Sheriff's Office, an FBI guy (?), the Dallas Morning News (?-maybe Times Hearld) photographer that took the famous picture of them dragging Oswald out.  And Hugh Aynesworth if memory serves.  I believe he claims to have been in Dealy Plaza at the time of the assassination, then at Parkland when JFK died (he was already dead), an then at the TT when one of the Oswald's was arrested.

Then he reputedly befriends Marina and convinces her to give him Lee's diary (which mentions nothing of JVB, even though he didn't write it).

Then he shows up in New Orleans helping the Shaw defense team after offering his services to the CIA during Garrison's trial.

I know for a fact he gave a talk at the Irving public library near the 50th in 2013, as did Wesley Frasier the same evening.

Read on here or elsewhere that they are, previously acquainted.  I believe it was suggested by a poster on here that Aynesworth might have been shepherding Wesley over the years.  I can't remember who.  But I digress.   

Edited by Ron Bulman