The Education Forum

Robert F. Kennedy was America's first assassination conspiracy theorist

I am convinced that Carl Jenkins organized the assassination. Quintero was one of the gunman. There is also evidence that Herminio Diaz Garcia was another gunman in Dallas.

As a result of the posting on this case yesterday I have been approached by someone who has the contact details of someone who might be the only one left alive (except for Jenkins) who knows the truth about the assassination. I will let you know if this witness is willing to talk.

I have been sent some interesting information and some good photographs of Carl Elmer Jenkins. I have added it to my page on Jenkins.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKjenkinsC.htm

John, do you know the mental capacity of Carl Jenkins?  If he has not been approached, don't we owe it to humanity to make every attempt to see if he will talk, if he is coherent, before he passes. Sadly, though, it will probably be dismissed as "the babbling of an old man," by the msm, if he does come forward with information on  his involvement in the assassination.  Anyway, if he is approachable, then, certainly, someone needs to make an effort to speak with him.

6 hours ago, John Simkin said:

I am convinced that Carl Jenkins organized the assassination. Quintero was one of the gunman. There is also evidence that Herminio Diaz Garcia was another gunman in Dallas.

As a result of the posting on this case yesterday I have been approached by someone who has the contact details of someone who might be the only one left alive (except for Jenkins) who knows the truth about the assassination. I will let you know if this witness is willing to talk.

I have been sent some interesting information and some good photographs of Carl Elmer Jenkins. I have added it to my page on Jenkins.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKjenkinsC.htm

I hope that bears fruit.

i read through the posts by Paul Hoven, who is identified as a friend of Daniel Sheehan. I noticed his phrase ‘old man Kennedy’s mob friends ‘ and it made me wonder whether that was a clue to his bonafides. You probably know that John Newman and others have named Sam Halpern as a key individual in the rewriting of Kennedy family history. Have you read RFK Jr.’s book American Values? He tries to resurrect Joe Kennedy, and claims that Halpern was largely responsible for the myth that Joe Kennedy was a mobster. Hoven repeats this myth as fact. 

In Mr. Simkin's article Wheaton says "Carl (Jenkins) helped recruit Lee Harvey Oswald while he was a marine... Lee was just a stooge they set up as part of an Operation Security Plan for deniability when the put a real dirty operation into place."

So he helped recruit Oswald as a marine.  Whoever he helped deemed O capable of learning Russian and of being a false defector.  When that didn't work out real well he was still useful to Jenkins and others at JMWAVE when it came to the JFK assassination as a stooge, or, "patsy"?