The Education Forum

"The Deputy Interviews: The True Story of J.F.K. Assassination Witness and Former Dallas Deputy Sheriff Roger Dean Craig."

Thanks for your evaluation of my Craig page. Appreciated. I have not logged in the forum since I posted this. I will reply to your comments in a few days when I have an Internet connection at home again. I am not here to debate but to find out the facts. If there are things in the page that I can improve or correct, I certainly will.

Craig used to be me hero in the first years of my research. I was extremely disappointed when I found out that he lied so much. He went from hero to zero.

3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Thanks for your evaluation of my Craig page. Appreciated. I have not logged in the forum since I posted this. I will reply to your comments in a few days when I have an Internet connection at home again. I am not here to debate but to find out the facts. If there are things in the page that I can improve or correct, I certainly will.

Craig used to be me hero in the first years of my research. I was extremely disappointed when I found out that he lied so much. He went from hero to zero.

Denis, your Babushka Lady work is fantastic. That said, I don't see how Roger Craig lied so much. I guess I am not seeing it.