The Education Forum

How Intel & Military Interact in Clan Ops

Al Carrier

The US operational sniper school of this period was ran out of Marathon for final testing....

Edited by Tim Carroll

The US operational sniper school of this period was ran out of Marathon for final testing....

Tim Carroll at Marathon Key last month:

:)

Tim

Tim,

If this was your attempt to show that my posting was rediculous by showing you snorkling at Marathon Key some 20+ years later, acknowlege that and I will address it. I don't want to misunderstand your comic face and offend anyone with my reply. Or maybe you can ask Tosh what Marathon Station refers to in the late seventies to early eighties.

Al

Tim

Tim,

If this was your attempt to show that my posting was rediculous by showing you snorkling at Marathon Key some 20+ years later, acknowlege that and I will address it. I don't want to misunderstand your comic face and offend anyone with my reply. Or maybe you can ask Tosh what Marathon Station refers to in the late seventies to early eighties.

Al

Al,

I meant nothing insulting or personal at all; and I was in regular contact with Tosh when I was there, staying across from the airport. Chubby there has his own weekly TV show regarding mosquito abatement. Should I be sorry that you find my face to be "comic?" That's scuba diving, not snorkeling. Sheese!

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Tim

Tim,

Al

Al,

I meant nothing insulting or personal at all; and I was in regular contact with Tosh when I was there, staying across from the airport. Chubby there has his own weekly TV show regarding mosquito abatement. Should I be sorry that you find my face to be "comic?" That's scuba diving, not snorkeling. Sheese!

Tim

Tim,

Sorry for not studying your vacation photo more closely to see that you were wearing scuba gear. That does show my incompetence to post here.

How should I interpret your post that has a direct quote from me referring to Marathon and then your vacation picks along with a rolling eyes face? Can you enlighten us then on what Marathon Station was in the late seventies through early eighties and where the actual sniper and survival training took place in conjunction with Marathon Station? If not, then maybe you should research before you put up your rolling eyes.

Al

Al,

I meant nothing insulting or personal at all.... 

Tim

Tim,

How should I interpret your post that has a direct quote from me referring to Marathon and then your vacation picks along with a rolling eyes face?

Al

Al,

It was meant as a funny face, no ridicule intended, as I'd already said.

Tim