The Education Forum

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ed LeDoux said:

1.5mb? limit is a bit cumbersome.

Here is the essay in its entirety without limitation.

http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2127-the-beckley-bunch

Cheers, Ed

Yeah thats rather annoying. I would HUMBLY welcome and enjoy ANY rebuttal to your masterwork here Ed. HUGE thanks as always for your insanely informative work.

7 hours ago, Ed LeDoux said:

The Beckley Bunch 

Questioning answers of residency.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-161-the-beckley-bunch-w-ed-ledoux

1.png

2.png

3.png

Shouldn't the first page read Detective Gerald Hill, not Clint Hill?

Yes thanks actually should read Sgt "Jerry" Lynn Gerald Hill.
Good eye Daniel. Clint Hill is an SS agent. 
Cheers, Ed

Updated this date, @ ROKC

Edited by Ed LeDoux

11 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Yeah thats rather annoying. I would HUMBLY welcome and enjoy ANY rebuttal to your masterwork here Ed. HUGE thanks as always for your insanely informative work.

I will update the essay as necessary but since the confinements here prohibit much try the links provided to see refinements and other supporting bits.

Cheers!
Ed

Page 1 update

Edited by Ed LeDoux

Here we have money obsessed Gladys Johnson ( that slip is worth some money - I want it back ) looking to cash in on the Oswald rental affair despite her making 20X more than her N. Beckley address housekeeper Earlene Roberts with all her business interests.

This is the key witness for disparaging Earlene Robert's credibility regarding Robert's reporting of a Dallas police car pulling up right in front of the rooming house and "tit-tit" ing their car horn just as Oswald is ever so briefly in his room changing clothes and picking up his gun on 11,22,1963.

Johnson heartlessly puts down and makes fun of Roberts in her testimonial descriptions of her.

She ( Roberts ) is not very good at her job, she's blind in one eye, she's a gossiper who likes to make up and tell tall tales, she didn't get along with the tenants, etc.

Johnson had fired Roberts but then hired her back. Obviously because she (Johnson ) couldn't find a younger healthier housekeeper because she paid so little?

Roberts never made a dime off any aspect of her part in the Oswald/N.Beckley affair.

No reports of her even mentioning money like Gladys Johnson.

Financially stressed and tired out Earlene Robert's ( still in her 60s ) dies just two years after 11,22,1963.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 1/16/2020 at 1:54 AM, Ed LeDoux said:

Yes thanks actually should read Sgt "Jerry" Lynn Gerald Hill.
Good eye Daniel. Clint Hill is an SS agent. 
Cheers, Ed

Updated this date, @ ROKC

Ed,

Thanks for posting this in its entirety. You certainly raised some good questions.

Am I correct in inferring that our "Oswald" (whoever he was) never actually lived at 1026 N. Beckley? Moreover, his supposed "presence" there was really the result of a mash-up of both muddled memories and records of Herbert Leon Lee, plus the deliberate falsifications (both destruction and creation!) of records by witting police framers and opportunists such as Gladys Johnson or Earline Roberts? 

You've made a great point that FBI agent Hosty should absolutely have known "Oswald's" address by early November once he got the phone number from Ruth Paine. But officially,  Hosty never went to 1026 N. Beckley before the assassination . . . Hosty was no fool. Can we conclude he went somewhere else? To what house or apartment did he truly go when checking on "Oswald"?

I can't visualize a scenario in which the 1026 N. Beckley address was seized upon as a spur-of-the-moment improvisation by cops desperate to hide some other, more sensitive address for our "Oswald." Yet, this seems to be what you are implying. (I am not saying you are wrong, merely that I can't think of such a scheme.)

If 1026 N. Beckley was a cover for some other address, then surely the plan to substitute that address for our "Oswald's" real address must have been in place or some time, right? Or not? Was it a hasty contrivance by somebody at DPD, frantically covering tracks?

Also, I can't tell from your essay what you think about 214 Neely. Did our "Oswald" and his wife live there for seven weeks or so in March and April of 1963, or not? If so, why in the world did our "Oswald" deny it to Will Fritz? (Or, are you skeptical of Fritz's report? I don't trust Fritz, but this one makes no sense. It would seem Fritz wrote it because that's what "Oswald" said: he denied ever living at 214 Neely!)

FWIW, as you may know, Joachim Joesten wrote that "Oswald'" mother told him that "Oswald" never lived at 214 Neely. Instead, "Oswald" mother claimed that Marina lived there with another man! 

Bizarre as that claim sounds, it might be psychologically possible - Marina would later claim to have been beaten by "Oswald"  between November of 1962 and March of 1963, while she and he shared the residence at 604 Elsbeth, just around the corner from Neely. Did Marina leave Elsbeth in March of 1963 and move to Neely for a brief period that spring?

Is that plausible?