The Education Forum

CIA agent at Parkland Hospital 11/22/63

On 1/20/2020 at 2:36 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

Did employees of the CIA carry "credentials" identifying them as such?

If he had "credentials", how could he be "unidentified?

Steve Thomas

My brain can’t help but to wonder that too. I remember Dulles’ words that an agent wouldn’t ever really do that (reveal that they’re agents or whatnot) but I mean it is within the realm of possibility. Not to slam Vince or his findings but Steve you might be on to a possibly logical issue with either the ID of the man by those who interacted with him at the time and/or those of us trying to learn his ID today. Great find regardless Vince.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, B. A. Copeland said:

My brain can’t help but to wonder that too. I remember Dulles’ words that an agent wouldn’t ever really do that (reveal that they’re agents or whatnot) but I mean it is within the realm of possibility. Not to slam Vince or his findings but Steve you might be on to a possibly logical issue with either the ID of the man by those who interacted with him at the time and/or those of us trying to learn his ID today. Great find regardless Vince.

thanks!

On 1/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Unidentified male in sunglasses (inside the hospital wearing sunglasses?) that some people want to believe is a Secret Service agent. I do NOT recognize him at all (and I am much aware of what all the agents from the Dallas field office and White House Detail look like):

Image may contain: 2 people

deleted

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Vince - the man in the glasses - 45, 6'2", 185-190, Grey hair.... ???

This person looks like none of these.  Also says the Mystery FBI man never showed credentials....

How/when does this man become CIA ??

image.png.a02406d7edb29e909c36615966f4ac71.png

img_1135_810_200.jpghttps://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1135#relPageId=809&tab=page 

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Vince - the man in the glasses - 45, 6'2", 185-190, Grey hair.... ???

This person looks like none of these.  Also says the Mystery FBI man never showed credentials....

How/when does this man become CIA ??

David,

He doesn't.

Berger was talking about two different people.

Steve Thomas

58 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

David,

He doesn't.

Berger was talking about two different people.

Steve Thomas

Got it....   "a unidentified CIA agent" showing his credentials yet remaining unidentified... :blink:

Putting the "secret" in the Secret Service... 

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Matt,

I don't think it's the same person as the unidentified Parkland Hospital man.. The ears are all wrong, and I don't think the jawline is the same.

Steve Thomas

Hmm, I'm not seeing an issue with the ears as much as with the lower lip. The dimple, chin and nose however, are a match

9 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Holy cow Steve, that's really close. Definitely worth finding more photos of Briggs.

Ok, I am not usually big on photo analysis and interpretation, but that looks like him (then)!