The Education Forum

Apollo 11 Moon Photo Hoax Evidence

Jack White

For several years now rather than exclusively JFK studies, I have concentrated my efforts on two much larger and more important US govt conspiracies. In order to EDUCATE the many members of this forum, I will post in this category much of my previous work in these two areas.

The first area is the massive propaganda program of the 60s and 70s to make the world believe that the US sent manned missions to the moon. Promised by JFK in his inauguration speech, the hoax was actually perpetrated by his two evil successors, Johnson and Nixon to stake out a claim of space superiority for the US during the Cold War.

They called it NASA's APOLLO manned moon missions. At a cost of billions of dollars, a sophisticated program simulated several missions, and offered as proof of success THOUSANDS OF FAKE PHOTOS SHOT IN A PHOTO STUDIO ON EARTH. I have done several hundred photo evaluations which prove this beyond any doubt. I will post many of these studies here for your edification.

The second area is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT...the staged events of 9-11...another massive propaganda event perpetrated by the Bush administration to provide a NEW PEARL HARBOR...an excuse to go to war for control of middle east oil resources. I have studied this intensively for three years and will offer photographic proof that the OFFICIAL STORY IS NOT TRUE.

On both issues, the real secrets are well hidden. But I will show you the available evidence and you can reach your own conclusions.

As a starting point, I submit the following study. For several years NASA refused to comment on questions of whether the astronauts' bulky spacesuits would fit through the small egress door on the LEM. So in July of 2004, NASA released a NEW PHOTO allegedly from a sequence of Apollo 11 photos, showing a smaller Aldrin exiting the spacecraft easily. Comparison of the two frames from the same film sequence shows STRIKING UNEXPLAINABLE ANOMALIES. Study the two photos. You be the judge.

Much more to come. I will attempt to answer any questions about this exhibit and others.

Jack White :clapping

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a followup to the previous Apollo 11 message. It shows the alleged sequence of photos into which the "new" egress photo was inserted. The "new" frame is at the top of the sequence.

By the way, the fourth photo from the top was captioned by NASA as being the first photo taken by Armstrong after first stepping onto the moon surface. How could it be FIRST it three others preceded it?

I will be glad to answer questions if this is not self-explanatory.

Jack :clapping

Edited by John Simkin

jack,

can you suggest any good books on 9/11?

cheers

john

The first two were 9/11 THE BIG LIE and PENTAGATE, both by Thierry Meyssan. The most recent is THE NEW PEARL HARBOR by David Griffin. I highly recommend the latter as a good starting point.

There are dozens more, mostly available on the internet. I suggest that you Google 911 BOOKS. Also, even better are the videos. For starters, I recommend 911 IN PLANE SITE. Use Google to locate sources. Also try Amazon.com.

Jack :clapping

Here is another interesting comparison of two consecutive exposures

from Apollo 11. Aldrin is carrying two pieces of the Seismic Experiment.

Between exposures, as he takes a couple of steps, the equipment seems

to undergo a considerable transformation. Also, the two pieces were

to be carried like a dumbbell by a "carrying bar" connecting them.

The bar is not seen, and Aldrin seems to be holding each piece awkwardly

using some unseen "handle" on top.

Jack :unsure:

Edited by Jack White

Here is another Apollo 11 comparison. Standing next to

the Solar Wind white flag, Aldrin is about the same height.

But the American flag is nearly twice as tall as the vertical

white flag, and when Buzz is shown next to the US flag, he

seems to be a much taller scale.

Edited by Jack White

This is a series of 3 consecutive Armstrong photos of Aldrin at the

LEM. Oddly, an irrelevant photo of Armstrong's shadow is between

two similar shots of Buzz. Even more strange is that in between the

first and third exposure, a piece of equipment has been ADDED in the

lower right foreground.

Edited by Jack White

For several years now rather than exclusively JFK studies, I have concentrated my efforts on two much larger and more important US govt conspiracies. In order to EDUCATE the many members of this forum, I will post in this category much of my previous work in these two areas.

Thank you Jack for bringing this to the education forum. I know I'm really sick of the JFK studies especially the CIA did it, the Mafia did it, the Cubans did it and on and on. A person can only take so much while the guilty parties just laugh at us running in circles.

Today while studying the Holy Grail "bloodline of Jesus" Merovingian dynasty conspiracy, I found this link and thought I would share it with those who wish to take a break from JFK.

Happy trails everyone.

Pam

http://users.bigpond.net.au/trt/Illuminati-NWO.htm#Bush

:unsure: