The Education Forum

John Newman's "New Paradigm"

1 hour ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I’m just going to wait until book 4 is out, then read the first three volumes again, as I’ll likely have forgotten what is in them by late 2021. Judging by a thread JN posted on Facebook, he’s just as occupied now with Lemnitzer as he is with all the Veciana stuff, so book 4 will hopefully show what he thinks was going on.

Exactly. And about time. Lemnitzer is at the top of my list.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Exactly. And about time. Lemnitzer is at the top of my list.

Maybe sending Lemnitzer to command NATO was a mistake by JFK.  Given the Gladio teams under NATO controlled by the CIA/Dulles?

Newman did a post noting how interesting it was that Lemnitzer was a proud Freemason.

And Lemnitzer was - in a biography of the guy the author notes how Lemnitzer proudly displayed his Masonic ring when having an official photo taken.

So I noted how funny it was that Lemnitzer later hung out with Licio Gelli, the P2 head who was heavily linked through various associates to Gladio. When Licio Gelli passed away the headlines read LICIO GELLI, FREEMASON LINKED TO CONSPIRACIES, DIES.

Newman agreed it was all interesting stuff and said he was on the case. So I’m keen to read book 4.

11 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Newman did a post noting how interesting it was that Lemnitzer was a proud Freemason.

And Lemnitzer was - in a biography of the guy the author notes how Lemnitzer proudly displayed his Masonic ring when having an official photo taken.

So I noted how funny it was that Lemnitzer later hung out with Licio Gelli, the P2 head who was heavily linked through various associates to Gladio. When Licio Gelli passed away the headlines read LICIO GELLI, FREEMASON LINKED TO CONSPIRACIES, DIES.

Newman agreed it was all interesting stuff and said he was on the case. So I’m keen to read book 4.

Do you recall where you read that Lemnitzer and Gelli hung out? 

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Maybe sending Lemnitzer to command NATO was a mistake by JFK.  Given the Gladio teams under NATO controlled by the CIA/Dulles?

Ron,

Banishing generals to the hinterlands has never worked out, going all the way back to Marc Antony. (if not earlier).

They have too much time on their hands and get into mischief with revenge in their hearts.

The smartest thing Truman could have done was bring MacArthur home.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Paul. On Googling it I see Lemnitzer was a member of at least one group alongside a close Gelli associate from Italy, Mario Pedini. I can’t remember if I read before that LL and Gelli were in another group together. So possibly Lem was floating around P2 members here and there, but not Gelli himself. 

31 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Paul. On Googling it I see Lemnitzer was a member of at least one group alongside a close Gelli associate from Italy, Mario Pedini. I can’t remember if I read before that LL and Gelli were in another group together. So possibly Lem was floating around P2 members here and there, but not Gelli himself. 

Well, I was curious because there was a pool of assassins available in the European fascist networks, and it seemed to me that Lemnitzer would have been in charge of Gladio once he took charge of NATO.  it seems likely that one or more of those assassins was in Dallas that day. I’m also curious about the late Hank Albarelli’s not yet released book in which I believe he connects Colonel Jack Crichton to Otto Skorzeny. I hope the release date at the end of this month doesn’t change again. I was in touch with Hank on FB for months, so I have some idea what he was looking into before he passed away. 

Looking at some stuff over the past few months, I developed the impression - and I'd have to spend an hour I don't have right now unfortunately to clearly elaborate why - that the guys at CSIS (the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank) were not unfamiliar with what was happening with Gladio. CSIS was founded some months before Kennedy was killed in 1963, CSIS was in Italy in the late 70's with various spooks and rightwing types publishing articles pushing for a coup in Italy, and CSIS had Michael Ledeen as an active member. And there are numerous articles around noting that Ledeen did know Licio Gelli personally. But the line of evidence that made me go "hmmmmm" is longer than what I've written here.

Albarelli's co-author and good pal Leslie Sharp did the final polish on Albarelli's book some months ago and posted a pic of the completed manuscript around the same time. So unless civlilization collapses due to the Coronavirus over the coming months, we should see the book soon.

Edited by Anthony Thorne

This is BS.

Tanenbaum told me that they had affirmation through the CIA that Bishop was Phillips.

His chief investigator Cliff Fenton got this through his working contacts inside the Agency that he had in New York.

Edited by James DiEugenio

7 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.  - Otto von Bismark

:up

1063597051_MauriceBishop-CIAhasnorecord.jpg.5b552c53398b58716f270ae82bd2abd2.jpg

Maurice?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=people+call+me+maurice&docid=608022078452599452&mid=20CAC0AF8903AE4CC59820CAC0AF8903AE4CC598&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

The original Joker, should have won an academy award?

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 2/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

Looking at some stuff over the past few months, I developed the impression - and I'd have to spend an hour I don't have right now unfortunately to clearly elaborate why - that the guys at CSIS (the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank) were not unfamiliar with what was happening with Gladio. CSIS was founded some months before Kennedy was killed in 1963, CSIS was in Italy in the late 70's with various spooks and rightwing types publishing articles pushing for a coup in Italy, and CSIS had Michael Ledeen as an active member. And there are numerous articles around noting that Ledeen did know Licio Gelli personally. But the line of evidence that made me go "hmmmmm" is longer than what I've written here.

Albarelli's co-author and good pal Leslie Sharp did the final polish on Albarelli's book some months ago and posted a pic of the completed manuscript around the same time. So unless civlilization collapses due to the Coronavirus over the coming months, we should see the book soon.

Well, I’ve just received notice that it has been delayed. Can you do some sleuthing?

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is BS.

Tanenbaum told me that they had affirmation through the CIA that Bishop as Phillips.

His chief investigator Cliff Fenton got this through his working contacts inside the Agency that he had in New York.

The CIA gave its word on that. 

Paul:

C'mon.

Fenton had worked with people from the FBI and CIA in New York under Tanenbaum.  He was  his one of Bob's leading investigators for years.

Cliff was in communication with a back channel at the Agency. Not the formal liason.  And that is how he got the info.

The things that the HSCA achieved under Sprague were really something.  How about Sprague going to Mexico City and talking to the Tarasoffs.  They did not recall certain communications the CIA said came from Oswald.  He asked to see the typewriter they had in 1963.  They still had it and he brought it back to Washington for forensic comparison with the alleged communications. He suspected that Phillips may have created the communications in question.  At this point, Sprague was terminated.  To his knowledge, that experiment was not done.

This idea, that Phillips may have created the Oswald presence after or during the alleged visit by LHO, is something that Hardway today suspects may have been the case.

The HSCA under Sprague was a brief shining moment. 

Edited by James DiEugenio