The Education Forum

John Newman's "New Paradigm"

Paul, I saw a listing a while back that had bumped the book from Feb to March, so let’s wait and see.

The irksome thing about a three or four week delay of the book is that James Lateer at DPF uses every one of those to write a long post accusing Skyhorse of suppressing the book and Sharp as being a CIA asset. He’s done it five times now, maybe six, and this brief delay will probably cause a seventh. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I’m also curious about the late Hank Albarelli’s not yet released book in which I believe he connects Colonel Jack Crichton to Otto Skorzeny. I hope the release date at the end of this month doesn’t change again.

If you're talking about "Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why", I got an email from Amazon yesterday that it's been bumped again.  The email says the new date is not available, but if I follow the provided link it claims 5/26/2020 is the release date. 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:47 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Thanks to Malcolm Blunt. Scanning and sharing by me.

CIA response to HSCA req for info on Maurice Bishop.

Malcolm mailed me earlier saying in relation to the document above that  LOC internal response (LOC = Liaison Oversight Control of the PCS = Policy Co-ordination Staff) dictated by Norbert Shepanek (previously in the Polish Branch of CIA)….pay attention to the handwritten notation on the cover sheet,written by Shepanek;from what I am reading there my understanding is that they(CIA LOC) received a report from the LA Division (Latin America Division) in which the Bishop name could have figured....and note that the instruction is they are NOT to show that LA report to the CIA OLC(Office of Legislative Counsel)….why is this important??….because OLC were the liaison between CIA and the HSCA,...hiding a report from THE part of CIA negotiating with the HSCA???......unbelievable and significant IMO.....

Obviously I do not know whether or not the "Bishop" name featured in the "LA Report" which LOC/PCS was trying to keep away from the OLC, but if the OLC got that report and found that the "Bishop" figure featured then they would pass it on to HSCA...Breckinridge who ran that outfit(OLC) was a stickler for procedures.....it's quite something to want to hide info from such an important component...note again CIA use of euphemistic language....
cleardot.gif
Edited by Bart Kamp

7 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Paul, I saw a listing a while back that had bumped the book from Feb to March, so let’s wait and see.

The irksome thing about a three or four week delay of the book is that James Lateer at DPF uses every one of those to write a long post accusing Skyhorse of suppressing the book and Sharp as being a CIA asset. He’s done it five times now, maybe six, and this brief delay will probably cause a seventh. 

And you know that is not possible? I don’t know the people you reference, and see that you have been in touch with Sharp, so you probably think it impossible. But this is getting old. 

Paul. Fair question. I’ll just say the notion seemed improbable from what I observed. Sharp and the Skyhorse editor have both spoken publicly about their commitment to bringing the book out. The volume was 99% finished when Albarelli passed, and required a last pass to tidy and add additional footnotes.

8 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I question Leslie Sharp being a CIA asset.  From her posts on Jeff Morley's https://jfkfacts.org/ and conversing with her there a few years back she seemed credible.  Though maybe I am naïve.  I remember her transcribing some stuff for Jeff, fwiw and Mr. Soul. 

Edited by Ron Bulman