The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Good job kid, next time hopefully the state will permit qualified authorities to handle the situation.

If they don't, go with a bigger, better armed group next time.

We can be assured the Yellow-Bellied Jersey Loon won’t make the trip.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

We can be assured the Yellow-Bellied Jersey Loon won’t make the trip.

Right Cliff, Wheeler's such a tough guy, he's put both of us on "ignore".  Over a couple of months Wheeler's  gone from threats of armed Jersey insurrection to protecting government  property, and now vigilantism. 

Wheeler past Q Anon  comments, generally glossed over in the din of contentious conspiracy theories here? Or hopefully routinely dismissed as wacko.

The JFK files are the Sword of Damacles over certain components of a Criminal Syndicate. Trump told GWB to give up the names of the "crooked cops", dirty generals, and compromised judges or else the JFK records get released. At the very least, they are Trump's dead man switch. Anything happens to the Trump family, the records get released. Trump and his allies (minions if you prefer) have been dropping breadcrumbs for the past two and a half years that point to the Executive Suite and Board of Directors of the enterprise that killed JFK.  And    To credit Trumps efforts to clean up the Deep State is to acknowledge the Deep State's destruction of the WTC and the murder of 3000+ people.

Thanks for that NY Times article Dave.

There appears to be a missing time gap that  is kind of important.   But what appears to happen is that someone fired into the air, not at RIttenhouse.  Then the guy on the skateboard tried to subdue him.  Rittenhouse killed him with four shots.  After he killed him that is when other people turned on him for the shooting,  and that is when he killed one more and shot another guy.  I do not follow the logic that a skateboard is a deadly weapon. Especially when you compare it to an AR 15.  But we all know what Tucker is paid to do.  Just what Alex Jones is paid to do. Rile up the base.

What is interesting is that he talked to the police freely.  He looks about 15.  From what I read, he should not have been carrying an assault rifle like that.  The cops should have arrested him.

The mayor and governor should have learned from the Minny murder.  They should have called in hundreds of National Guard troops the first night.  The local police are useless in this kind of situation.  I think everyone should understand that by now. 

IMO, Mark Z  is going to get sued.  FB knows what these crazy militia groups are doing online.  That is how this kid got there.  What makes it worse, is that Trump was warned about this about a year ago by the FBI.  The militias have killed more people in the USA than any other terrorist groups in the last five years. Combine that with the fact that the cops killed about a thousand people last year, and that is one heck of a killing machine.  This kid was a part of it.  

What did he tell his Mom he was doing?  And why on earth did she ever let him have that rifle?  Oh part of Trump's and Jerry Falwell's Family Values!

Edited by James DiEugenio

How a 17 year old kid with a long gun kills 2 people and the cops let him go home!  He lies to them that he works nearby, so they do talk with him. But no one asks him his age? Did they even hint to the kid that he just might be in trouble? Of course if they did, they would be responsible if he ended up fleeing.

Even in a situation of life and death self defense. They do detain the shooters! They get ID, get their account of the incident.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You should check your white privilege Warren. 

It looks like Rob Wheeler is now doing Google searches of Education Forum members' relatives.

Does this constitute "stalking?"

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

It looks like Rob Wheeler is now doing Google searches of Education Forum members' relatives.

Does this constitute "stalking?"

I believe so. And btw the way, Robert, I most certainly do condemn Antifa, a covert operation if I ever saw one. 

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Alternatively somebody else was doing google searches on your relatives and decided to send me an email quite a few months ago. I think some people like our "banter" and follow along pretty closely.

Well, you would probably prefer bantering with that particular relative of mine.  We're all worried about him, because he has been watching Fox News in recent years and seems to be living in the Trump-Pence alternate MAGA universe.

My hunch is that we all have a relative or two living in that strange Fox MAGA-verse nowadays.

Many of my former patients dreaded Thanksgiving for that very reason -- having to sit at dinner tables with angry uncles who watched Fox News on a daily basis, and had "NOBAMA" bumper stickers on their cars. 🤥

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

There appears to be a missing time gap that  is kind of important.   But what appears to happen is that someone fired into the air, not at RIttenhouse. 

One wonders if the guy who fired that pistol in the air is the same "volunteer medic" who later chased down Rittenhouse with an automatic in his hand, and got shot in the arm.  However, there may have been pistols a-plenty out there.  But who fires in the air in sight of a cap-backward Boogaloo Boi with an AR-15, anyway?

Edited by David Andrews

White Vigilantes Have Always Had A Friend In Police

New data shows that far-right vigilantes, often with support from cops, have threatened protesters nearly 500 times since police killed George Floyd.

By Christopher Mathias 08/28/2020

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-vigilantes-kenosha_n_5f4822bcc5b6cf66b2b5103e

A man in Iowa City, Iowa, allegedly drove his car into a crowd of protesters and, according to a criminal complaint, later justified the attack by telling police the protesters needed “an attitude adjustment.””

Disturbing images also emerged of police cozying up to far-right activists: A cop in Georgia was photographed fist-bumping an armed militia member, and cops in Philadelphia posed for a friendly photo with vigilantes who roamed the city’s streets with baseball bats.

Still more stories emerged this summer of cops themselves relishing violence against protesters.

A police chief in Sioux Rapids, Iowa, was suspended for two weeks after writing a Facebook comment encouraging people to drive their cars through Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

“HIT THE GAS AND HANG ON FOR THE SPEED BUMPS,” he wrote.”

Since deleted Facebook page:

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

This Was the Week American Fascism Reached a Tipping Point

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/08/rnc-white-house-trump-gop-fascism-kenosha-murder.html?via=taps_top

Edited by W. Niederhut

36 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

RFK Jr. is fighting the fascists in Germany, but here in the USA, according to you guys, he is the fascist.

Wheeler can find one in his mirror.

Kenosha protester threw a plastic bag at a junior nazi and got shot.  Wheeler celebrated.

What’s more fascistic than that?

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

the kind of bitterness Kirk gets the ignore button for.

Wheeler takes cheap shots from behind his ignore button.  For a guy who has declared civil war he sure seems adverse to a fire fight.  Typical right-wing fecklessness.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:59 AM, Paul Brancato said:

I believe so. And btw the way, Robert, I most certainly do condemn Antifa, a covert operation if I ever saw one. 

Condemn Antifa for what?

It’s a highly decentralized ideological movement, Paul.  

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “far-left fascism” a central part of his re-election campaign. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

</q>

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/07/30/anarchists-and-antifa-not-according-to-the-data/

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 8/27/2020 at 11:01 AM, Robert Wheeler said:

[...]

Did you see the photos and videos of the kid being chased?

He is shown being hit by a skateboard.

[...]

You can't look at any of this from a left/right, liberal/conservative, lens.

reviewing some of the footage of the 17yr old, it's not a stretch that the kid thought there's some here that are gonna shoot back, maybe? -- or, in this case swing a skateboard at least--and he'd best get the hell out of there before a real *medic* in body armor remove him in pieces. I, don't think the kid expected resistance of any type. After all, he had an (non auto AR15?) assault weapon.

If, he had a plan to protect civilian property, it went to **** when the trigger, was pulled.  Ending up on his ass, in the middle of a well lit street didn't help his cause either, nor his pursuers (1 death/1 wounded?). When he saw the local police it appears he ran toward them for protection? The police were in armored vehicles heading toward the action. He was trying to flee the scene.

edit:  https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/-dangerous-right-wing-defends-teenage-trump-fan-who-killed-2-protesters-90820677641

Edited by David G. Healy
add link