The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

51 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I'm not a coward Cliff.  Tired of wasting time on his bs as such get's old.  Though I do realize such propaganda should be countered.  I feel I'm being baited.  Not biting, playing his silly game anymore.

Upon reflection, Ron, I think you’re entirely correct.  I’m going to follow your lead and put Wheeler on ignore.  It’s the only adult thing to do.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/28/2020 at 7:02 PM, W. Niederhut said:

It's pretty obvious by now that Trump's political strategy is to profit from the conflict and division-- aligning himself with the ethnic majority.*

A responsible, moral POTUS would condemn the violence by both factions -- as Obama did when the Ferguson riots erupted.

Interestingly, when Obama denounced the looting and mob violence in his Ferguson address to the nation, saying, "There's no excuse for violence," Fox News deliberately edited those comments out of their coverage of his speech.

* Trump Ducks Question About Accused Teen Shooter In Kenosha

The president needs another 48 hours to figure out what to say about killings that happened four days earlier. But Trump Jr. retweets a message supporting Kyle Rittenhouse.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Trump supporters in caravan of big-redneck-dick pickup trucks pepper-spray Portland protestors:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/aug/30/trump-supporters-drive-through-crowd-and-pepper-spray-protesters-in-portland-video

Or, as Jackson Browne sang:

Now your daddy's in the den shootin' up the evening news
Mama's with a friend, lately she's been so confused
Little one, come on and take my hand
Well, I may not have the answer but I believe I got a plan

Honey, you shake, I'll rattle, we'll roll on down the line
See if we can't get in touch with a very close friend of mine
But let me clue you in, it ain't like him to argue or pretend
Well, honey let me introduce you to my redneck friend
Edited by David Andrews

Speaking of historic speeches, I sincerely hope that everyone here had a chance to hear Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's remarkable speech today.  It was one for the ages.

That's a pretty groovy post for Wheeler! Maybe he'd like to go for RFK's health-care-for-all plan! But that could be a conflictf with his 4 time Bush voting historic record. When given a choice, Both Bushes preferred funding a couple trillion to the War in Iraq!

He'd be a little more convincing for Wheeler if he used the word "plandemic" instead of pandemic. A real disappointment! Germany's certainly done pretty well with covid!

I've always heard it skips a generation, but don't think by any measure this was at all a pro Trump rally. RFK Jr. called Trump a "bully". Again a little understated for the Trump opposition. Doesn't give either side completely what it wants, but then he's a politician!

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Trump supporters in caravan of big-redneck-dick pickup trucks pepper-spray Portland protestors:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/aug/30/trump-supporters-drive-through-crowd-and-pepper-spray-protesters-in-portland-video

Or, as Jackson Browne sang:

Now your daddy's in the den shootin' up the evening news
Mama's with a friend, lately she's been so confused
Little one, come on and take my hand
Well, I may not have the answer but I believe I got a plan

Honey, you shake, I'll rattle, we'll roll on down the line
See if we can't get in touch with a very close friend of mine
But let me clue you in, it ain't like him to argue or pretend
Well, honey let me introduce you to my redneck friend

Been a while since I heard it, thanks.  Lets go whole hog here.  Just pictures but full screen full and volume too, for what computer speakers are worth.  The song really jams out on a higher quality stereo system.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jackson+browne+redneck+friend&view=detail&mid=692BBAFEBB0031CD7F71692BBAFEBB0031CD7F71&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3djackson%2bbrowne%2bredneck%2bfriend%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3daaae500db2194651ae4a1beaa33bbd03%26sp%3d2%26ghc%3d1%26qs%3dAS%26pq%3djackson%2bbrowne%2bredneck%26sk%3dAS1%26sc%3d8-22%26cvid%3daaae500db2194651ae4a1beaa33bbd03

34 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Speaking of historic speeches, I sincerely hope that everyone here had a chance to hear Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's remarkable speech today.  It was one for the ages.

Powerful.  "It's you."  Thanks for the link.  I've not yet noticed it featured by the MSM.

No it's pretty much everywhere. Fox, CBS, NBC. I saw it earlier on CNN, but I saw a close up without the interpreter for the deaf.

You can always access the full address if you go to their online sites.

3 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No it's pretty much everywhere. Fox, CBS, NBC. I saw it earlier on CNN, but I saw a close up without the interpreter for the deaf. It comes off more strongly.

You can always access the full address if you go to their online sites.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:37 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Upon reflection, Ron, I think you’re entirely correct.  I’m going to follow your lead and put Wheeler on ignore.  It’s the only adult thing to do.

Well, that didn’t last long...

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It’s like RFK Jr. was making fun of Cliff directly yesterday in his Berlin speech. At least the Nazi part. I think he is making fun of the rest of you guys in the rest of the speech.

Let’s see who has the ‘nads here to listen to the speech and call the last remaining relevant Kennedy a conspiracy theorist.

And the million person rally he was addressing? Not. 

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It’s like RFK Jr. was making fun of Cliff directly yesterday in his Berlin speech. At least the Nazi part. I think he is making fun of the rest of you guys in the rest of the speech.

Let’s see who has the ‘nads here to listen to the speech and call the last remaining relevant Kennedy a conspiracy theorist.

I listened. What’s your take Robert? I know who RFK Jr. named as the killers of his uncle, and I know how he feels about his father’s murderers too. Do you? I know I’m in the minority here on Covid, and though I won’t say I subscribe totally to what RFK Jr. is saying, I’m closer to that point of view than that of Bill Gates or Anthony Fauci. But I will ask you to acknowledge a few things: RFK Jr does not support Trump, and he sees him for the existential threat he is, not an adversary of the Deep State, or surveillance state, but a creation of and a facilitator for that group. The Real Deep State controls both sides of the so called aisle, and includes as its founding members the Military Industrial Banking complex.  Second - he is firmly on the side of minorities, whether citizens or not, of the US, and of the rights of the poor. He has true empathy, despite his privilege. He is convinced that the anti- Vaxxers are right. I’m leery of vaccines too, and big pharma, but it’s not up for debate that some vaccines have been beneficial. You agree? 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

In the meantime, the CDC says only 6% of Covid related deaths were Covid only deaths. That is, 94% of the deaths also had a co-morbidity.

Boy are people going to be pissed off when they find out the whole economic shut down was for nothing.

I don't think they are going to blame the Orange man.

2 Wheeler BS "facts". BS #1---First a BS Q-Anon quote (Why is anybody assuming anything credible from Wheeler?) about the coronavirus allegedly from the CDC.

oves-qanon-claim-retweeted-by-trump-thats-not-what-the-cdc-said/

Twitter removes Q-Anon claim retweeted by trump

As of Monday morning, Twitter had not removed a second tweet, also retweeted by the president, that spread the same false claim. The second tweet, by Trump campaign adviser Jenna Ellis, linked to an article on the right-wing website Gateway Pundit that was based on the QAnon supporter’s tweet.

Trump shared the false information with his 85 million-plus followers.

The CDC’s latest regular update to a public statistics page on the pandemic — there was nothing especially “quiet” about it — said that for 6% of the deaths included in its statistics, “COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned” on the deceased person’s death certificate.

That is not at all the same thing as saying only 6% of reported COVID-19 deaths “actually died” from COVID-19. It simply means that the other 94% were listed as having at least one additional factor contributing to their death.

For example, it includes people who had diabetes or heart disease or who were obese.  People can live with obesity, diabetes or heart disease for years but then get infected with COVID-19 and die quickly. The fact that they also had an underlying condition does not mean that COVID-19 was not a major reason,or the major reason, they died when they did.

There is no secret about the fact that pre-existing health conditions can cause people to experience more severe problems from COVID-19. The CDC has long said that older adults and people with other underlying health conditions are more likely to become seriously ill.

Its statistics page currently says that for “deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

The CDC told CNN in July that COVID-19 will end up as a Top 10 cause of death for 2020.

Related Articles

At least 182,885 people have died from coronavirus in the United States, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

BS#2- Wheeler said they expected a million people in Germany to see Robert Kennedy Jr.in an anti Globalist rally. Actually there 10's of thousands, quite a leap!

https://usagag.com/tens-of-thousands-of-germans-protest-against-bill-gates-and-big-pharma/