The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

As this is the plague thread, Nuts!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-who-narrated-an-expletive-filled-video-depicting-people-not-social-distancing-arrested/ar-BB12bVPM?li=BBnbcA1

I read a couple of days ago about a guy in Pennsylvania coughing hard walking by a gas pump.   Another guy getting gas tells him he needs to cover his cough's.  Walking towards the convenience store door the first guy tells the second something like FO.  Gas guy is finished and getting in his car then tries to run over coughing man as he's about to enter the store.  Coughing man pulls a gun, shoots the windshield then a tire a couple of times, takes off.  Gas man follows him (with a flat tire I guess), goes on home, then calls the police, tells a phony story not including trying to run over coughing man.  Which is revealed by security video.  Police arrested both.  Nuts.  

The Wisconsin State Supreme Court republicans are Nuts!

https://www.bing.com/search?q=wisconsin+extended+voting+supreme+court&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&refig=47d224f01a574a1383fca3abe25a6d5f&sp=4&qs=PS&pq=wiscon&sk=PRES1PS1EP1FT1&sc=8-6&cvid=47d224f01a574a1383fca3abe25a6d5f

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This link has some interesting info in it's charts and graphs.  I didn't know there were less cases in warmer states.  I guess that may be skewed by NYC and NJ though.

It's too soon to make anything of it but in the first chart look at % Change Total Confirmed Cases.  In the Deaths and Recoveries chart note the New US Daily Deaths the last 5 days, down, up, down, down.  In that chart also note the % Change In US Deaths going down every day, almost 12% total.  Other parts of the charts and graphs are still depressing in many respects but any chance that it could be starting to at least level off is welcome.  Maybe I''m just looking for hope here, or grasping at straws.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on your state for info on it,

https://coronavirusbellcurve.com/#tx

I went out today to do three things.

I had to mail a book at the post office.  The attendants now have that glass screen in front of them and there is tape to separate out the customers six feet apart.

I went to Home Depot to buy a new set of gloves since I did not want to keep the ones I had for more than a week.  I asked the girl if she had any masks.  She said, they donated all of them to hospitals.

Ended up at Target to pay a bill.  They now have curb side service.  You order online and your order is ready to be picked up in 3-4 hours.

Target is next to Blaze pizza in the mall.  I decided to drive over just to see what was going on.  They were actually open and you could go inside to order so I did.  Again, tape on the floor to separate everyone. In and out in ten minutes.  If you have one near, should try it really good.

Thanks to the mods for keeping this open.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron said; The Wisconsin State Supreme Court republicans are Nuts!

Ron, you got it backwards, the Republicans had  the U.S. Supreme Court rule against the  Wisconsin lower court extension of absentee ballots, and they overturned 5-4. No Surprise!

This is a real good website on the world spread of the corona virus.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

In case you haven't heard British PM Boris Johnson has been transferred to the ICU.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

10 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ron said; The Wisconsin State Supreme Court republicans are Nuts!

Ron, you got it backwards, the Republicans had  the U.S. Supreme Court rule against the  Wisconsin lower court extension of absentee ballots, and they overturned 5-4. No Surprise!

This is a real good website on the world spread of the corona virus.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

In case you haven't heard British PM Boris Johnson has been transferred to the ICU.

No, I didn't get it backwards.  The four republicans on the state supreme court voted to proceed with today's election, the fifth one is in the election and ineligible.  They overruled the two democratic judges and thus the democratic governors postponing of the election until June.  With the coronavirus peaking hopefully now or soon, that's nut's. 

Supreme Court Blocks Extended Voting in Wisconsin

I'm just reading the headlines you sent. And the big news today is about the U.S.Supreme Court blocking the Wisconsin extended voting.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday issued its first ruling in a case arising from the coronavirus pandemic, refusing to extend the deadline for absentee voting in Tuesday’s elections in Wisconsin by six days.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I know most of you were worried that I may have caught the corona virus and have been too under-the-weather to post the past few days. Luckily that is not the case.

The weather out here on the East coast finally cleared up so I have been outside doing nice weather things. I usually make a small 10x10 ft garden in the back yard each Spring. This year I am seriously thinking of making it at least 30x30 ft.

There is quite a lot of weirdness going on. Maybe you are experiencing or seeing some "weirdness" in your area of the country. (I'm in the Greater NYC Metropolitan Area.)

1. Military helicopters over NYC late at night. Friends/Acquaintances and a few on Twitter are reporting lots of helicopter traffic in the early morning hours. They are seeing and hearing the big Blackhawks and possibly Ospreys flying lower than the usual helicopter traffic. Sometimes they'll hover over a neighborhood for a half hour or so, keeping everyone awake. Here is a Tweet with video from the night before last. https://twitter.com/BinoARealuyo/status/1247054676056563713

2. Empty NYC Streets but a lot of Police Action and reports of "shots fired." This Twitter account (@Macro_Artist) is following the NYC and Brooklyn police scanner feeds. 

3. A few Youtubers that are out and about, checking hospital emergency rooms, or questioning the official narrative are being de-platformed or de-monetized. (For example, Quite Frankly and Crowdsource the Truth.) Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth has been doing a good job of walking the streets of NYC showing how empty it is. On Sunday night he ran into some military guys on Park Ave.

None of the Police, Fire, EMS, or Military personnel he has spoken too (day and night) are particularly talkative. Just my own observation, but when the National Guard and State Troopers from as far away as Mississippi came to NJ right after Hurricane Sandy, they were all real friendly and talkative.  There were roadblocks all up and down the coast for at least two weeks to prevent looters, but everyone in uniform was cool. The cops/soldiers/firemen up in NYC all seem to be under orders not to talk to the press or anyone.

4. Flight Tracking sight adsexchange.com is mostly empty of Military air traffic. https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/#  Normally the flights out of Mcguire AFB have their transponders on. They don't now.

5. This kid has had a ton of bad luck over the years.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Supreme Court Blocks Extended Voting in Wisconsin

I'm just reading the headlines you sent. And the big news today is about the U.S.Supreme Court blocking the Wisconsin extended voting.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday issued its first ruling in a case arising from the coronavirus pandemic, refusing to extend the deadline for absentee voting in Tuesday’s elections in Wisconsin by six days.

I have my own acronym for those conservative nut sacks.  I call them the SCROTUS-- the Supreme Court Republicons of the United States.  It's the plural of SCROTUM.

We can all thank the SCROTUS for such 5-4 scrotum scratching debacles as Bush v. Gore, Citizens United, and Shelby v. Holder.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:44 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

It's this kind of thing that even the most obedient citizens (except for here naturally, a conspiracy forum ironically) question what's going.

Kirk, I am personally trolling you. Please put me on ignore like I have you.

Annotation 2020-03-28 194101.jpg

Wheeler  pleaded with me to put him on "ignore" but I've never  done that with anybody here.  But as a person who wants some sort of accountability for what they say and do here.Why would I do that?  What's in it for me?  His selling point was if I put him on ignore, he wouldn't offended, Like of course, that's the very last thing any of us would want to do .

As Trump  noted, after talking with his Wall Street buddies. A couple of weeks ago, Trump tried to pull an end run around Faucci and gang.
In the other thread. Wheeler was praying that the Trump "reopening on Easter Sunday" would be a "pushback Q"volution! and he seemed confident that God would answer his call.Trump backed down on an early reopening, then called for a quarantine????on Robert!,   which I suppose doesn't matter to Robert because he's probably never been out of the tri state area, anyway. Which isn't such an advantage now. I wonder if Wheeler has any more compassion now?  Doesn't sound like it.  .

But then Trump backed down on the quarantine, and has now projected over 100,00 deaths. Wheeler's probably  is still trying to convince himself it's a hoax.
But he's use to his predictions going wrong, one notable time is when he  thought the U.S. was right around the corner of victory in the Iraq War when he voted for GW in 2004.

Re: Trolling,if you don't like Wheeler's  trolling, Ron and anyone else who answers his trolling. You have choices. Don't feed the xxxxx. Or God forbid,  like J. Nicholson said to D.Quaid ordering at the diner. "Have it the way you want it, Meadows".

What kind of sicko sh-t is this that Wheeler posted as an example of uncensored Google!  Scroll down to the adenochrome caption with an abducting   hand over a young girl's mouth. Eventually the mods pulled this down, as well they should. Obviously there was never any prospect of anyone here bringing their wives or girlfriends here anyway.    Ha Ha
                                                                                                                                                                       Joke

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I have my own acronym for those conservative nut sacks.  I call them the SCROTUS-- the Supreme Court Republicons of the United States.  It's the plural of SCROTUM.

We can all thank the SCROTUS for such 5-4 scrotum scratching debacles as Bush v. Gore, Citizens United, and Shelby v. Holder.

Justice Kennedy shows his true colors much more often than not.

So one would expect that this Trump favoring Kennedy led Court will also, either postpone hearing the Southern District Of New York Trump Tax release request submission until after the election, or rule against their release request completely.

Trump and his 1 to 5% ruling class have the Executive Branch ( and it's Justice Department ) , the Senate, the Supreme Court AND our 4th Estate. The Dems have just little ole Congress, and barely that with too many not always loyal members.

That's 4 against 1 !

That's the true reality of the incredible imbalance of Federal government power situation ( wealthiest 1% to 5% versus the rest of us ) that now exists.

That is an obvious main reason they keep winning.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe ,you make a good case for the stacking of the branches of government and then you just obligatorily thrown in the "Fourth Estate". Are you saying the press in general is also against Trump releasing his taxes? Because I'm sure there's a large group of people who would disagree with you on that.

Recently watched Soderbergh's "Contagion" film, which is set in a suddenly very familiar landscape. It's almost 10 years old. The term "social distancing" is used in the film. The "contagion" depicted is nastier and more fatal, and the societal challenges a bit steeper. Ten years ago it served as a warning, today its almost documentary. Fortunately, in the movie, the plucky and determined crew at the CDC do the right things and eventually save the day. In real life, they are tied to Big Pharma and dropped the ball big time when it most mattered. The film's "internet conspiracy theorist" is a rather one-note depiction, but his equivalents are out there currently saying exactly the same type of things (not referring to R Wheeler, whose contrarian insights serve a purpose IMO). No better time to watch it.

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump and his 1 to 5% ruling class have the Executive Branch ( and it's Justice Department ) , the Senate, the Supreme Court AND our 4th Estate. The Dems have just little ole Congress, and barely that with too many not always loyal members.

Joe,

You were doing fine until you got to the 4th Estate. Obviously Trump does not control the fourth Estate.

As far as the Dem's controlling Congress (I presume you meant the House), just wait until November when they loose that.

As I have said several times on this forum, many current Trump supporters, including myself, did not "vote" for Trump, we voted against Hilary. 

If the Dems had run anyone else on the planet, instead of Hillary, but especially Bernie, then they might have beaten Trump. Then the Dems would control all that you mentioned above.

Next, the 47 second clip from yesterday Task Force Briefing is very important.

If you can't figure out what you are witnessing, then I don't know what to tell you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247301855543083008

Kirk, I am going to guess you are the one who complained to the moderators about the link I posted a few weeks ago that was removed. As I told the moderators, it was a link and not a photo and they understood. We're all good.

I like how you keep complaining about me and try to get me kicked off the the forum.

I mostly disagree with everyone here, but for the most part, I do not hold any animus or ill-will. I imagine I could easily sit down with any of them and have a pleasant conversation or even argue, at an adult level, about politics, over some beers. I wouldn't throw a beer in anyone's face, and I seriously doubt anyone here would do the same to me, even you. Last week, when the topic went towards the Bob Dylan song, I even missed having Cliff around because of his Punk Rock "bonafides" (as opposed to the folk/hippie genre of Dylan - it's a generational thing for me, Dylan is fine, just not my favorite.) 

You, on the other hand, are why Liberalism or whatever political part of the Lefty spectrum you adhere to, can't get out of it's own way.

You are an Establishment Liberal. Establishment Liberals would rather censor and ban those they disagree with than present a mature, cogent counter-argument or just ignore (which is easy here, because there is an "ignore" button.) Establishment Liberals dis-invite Conservative campus speakers or complain to YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, this Forum, that something they don't agree with, is "offensive." 

If you were maybe some college age "radical", just finding your political preferences, or pursuing a censorship agenda with little or no introspection, then you would maybe have an excuse. We could chalk it up to a lack of perspective. Nevertheless, you are a middle-aged White Guy. What could you possibly find so offensive or disagreeable, on this forum especially, that would motivate a "call to censor" my participation here.

Are the other middle-aged White Guys here in danger of being subverted by my "conspiracy theories"?

Do they all need your protection lest they fall victim to something I write?

Like I said Kirk, they mostly all seem reasonable and smart.

Doesn't it seem like they are all mature and smart enough to buy, or not buy, what I am selling? 

I've never walked into a room or meeting and thought to myself, "I'm the smartest guy here." It's a good practice to get into. You are less likely to come across as an A**hole.

Edited by Robert Wheeler