The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

And Jeannie Pirro gets favored status?

The volunteers were also instructed to prioritize requests from the President’s friends and supporters. According to Kennedy, the group paid special attention to Jeanine Pirro, the Fox News personality. Pirro, Kennedy said, was “particularly aggressive,” and demanded that masks be shipped to a hospital she favored. The volunteers were also told to direct millions of dollars’ worth of supplies to only five preselected distributors. Kennedy was asked to draft a justification for this decision, but refused.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennedy was disgusted to see that the political appointees who supervised him were hailing Trump as “a marketing genius,” because, Kennedy said they’d told him, “he personally came up with the strategy of blaming the states.” The response was in line with what Kennedy calls the White House mantra: that government doesn’t work, and “that the worst thing we could do was step on the toes of the private sector.”

The White House mantra:  "that government doesn’t work, and “that the worst thing we could do was step on the toes of the private sector.”

Of course if the government under Trump doesn't work, and doesn't mandate private manufacturing of PPE and other resources. It's doomed to failure.

Watch the government fail by itself, because the government "can't do anything efficiently". This is the mantra of the deep state, you've been looking for. It's a private,corporate "deep state" that has now  largely seized the government under Trump.

Of course Trump will foist the blame on the states, to save his neck. If there weren't other instances in the past of the federal government stepping up to the plate in emergency responses, or initiating programs that are popular such as Social Security and Medicare. He could well get away with it. But  the states have never had the resources to handle such a pandemic. Once the Federal government abdicated it's responsibility, putting it all on the states is also doomed to failure. But that's all the more fodder for the corporate elites. Not only was the federal government unable to do anything, so were the state governments.

Trump can  personally shift the blame on to the State governments and not only his base but the corporate elites will both love it. The goal is that future fighting of pandemics will be much more largely privatized, and even more of a scam.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

To me, this is very, very scary stuff.  None of the scientists or epidemiologists in the government have signed off on any vaccines.

Millions of doses of a vaccine have already been made up

Vaccination may be mandatory

We will be required to sign liability waivers

HHS secretary says all ‘Warp Speed’ vaccines will have ‘liability protection’ from lawsuits

By David Edwards on September 21, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/hhs-secretary-says-all-warp-speed-vaccines-will-have-liability-protection-from-lawsuits/

• “We believe by the end of the year that it’s highly credible that we will have in the tens of millions of doses of FDA gold standard vaccine,” he continued. “We literally have made millions of doses of vaccine already thanks to Warp Speed.”

• According to Azar, it will be up to states to decide whether vaccines are mandatory.

“Those would be local determinations,” he pointed out.

• “Under the PREP Act, which is a provision in Congress, any treatment or vaccine for purposes of a national emergency pandemic like this actually comes with liability protection,” Azar explained. “Both the product as well as those who administer it or provide it.”

Steve Thomas

Speaking of scary stuff, der Fuhrer just praised a crowd of his cheering white fans in Bemidji, Minnesota for their "good genes," while denouncing local refugees from Somalia... 😮

What's next, Trump concentration camps for der untermenschen?

The Coen brothers should incorporate this horror story into their next season of Fargo.

Trump's 'good genes' comment at Bemidji rally draws condemnation

https://www.startribune.com/trump-s-good-genes-comment-at-bemidji-rally-draws-condemnation/572486371/

On 9/21/2020 at 5:30 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Well said...true reality.

My family situation is so similar to yours. Except I never had even the somewhat benefit providing middle class job like your U.S. Postal Service one. 

Thank you Joe.  If I had not lucked into that USPS job, most of my family worked menial labor jobs and (even though possessing mental acuity) never had much education, etc..  I worked in a textile mill until they were all exported, then worked at local small businesses with low pay and no benefits.  I know and understand working hard and that feeling of accomplishment when you finish the day and look back on the results.  The old fashioned "work ethic" that made America is so lacking and looked down upon by so many who never had to lift themselves up by their bootstraps and do actual manual labor.  I still admire those who "work" for a living and make something with their skilled hands.  It is a shame that they are mostly not paid for their contribution to us all. 

Thought I'd give any members here who haven't had a Covid-19 nasal swipe test a heads up.

I just had one a few hours ago.

It was required upon my admission to our local hospital. I had to rush there at 8:am this morning for a serious Afib episode as well as three days of Colitis pain.

I had heard this test was painful and or in the least uncomfortable.

Well, I don't know if it is was the skill of the nurse, but my test was hardly painful and only mildly uncomfortable.

Much easier and almost pain free than I had expected.

The nurse inserted a very thin, 8 inch long test poker into a nostril and pushed this very slowly and gently all the way to the back to the throat and kept it there for about 5 to 10 seconds.

I will get the results within a few days I was told. If I had been admitted overnight, they would have gotten the results within 2 hours. I wasn't admitted.

Heart back to sinus rhythm. Sent home.

So, don't worry about this test being very uncomfortable. In my case it was only mildly so. Nothing compared to strep throat where they stick a swab way back on your tongue which makes me gag horribly.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Great to hear you're getting back to normal after the afib.   Your early job sounds like one I would have loved.  I'm pretty satisfied with most jobs as long as I can learn something new pretty consistently, which it sounds like you did.  I enjoy working along side people with a lot of knowledge on just about any subject because I can learn while I work.  I would have loved the old apprentice system (not the Trump style).  I got into gardening at a late age, but I'm not very good at it.  I keep trying to learn and grow in the field (pun intended), but my retention is not what it used to be.  I keep having to relearn and refer to notes to remember when to prune, when and how to fertilize, etc.. Good to hear the COVID test wasn't as bad as reported.  I've heard the same thing here in GA, but haven't had to take one, thank goodness.

As W stated this thread on the Plague, isolating, socially distanced exercise from his home state.  These guy's and gal make bull rider's look sane.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=huck+yeah+matchstick&&view=detail&mid=07109B10FA0360B5C74007109B10FA0360B5C740&rvsmid=E31C2AB815732F9BC4BFE31C2AB815732F9BC4BF&FORM=VDQVAP

Full screen.

17 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

As W stated this thread on the Plague, isolating, socially distanced exercise from his home state.  These guy's and gal make bull rider's look sane.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=huck+yeah+matchstick&&view=detail&mid=07109B10FA0360B5C74007109B10FA0360B5C740&rvsmid=E31C2AB815732F9BC4BFE31C2AB815732F9BC4BF&FORM=VDQVAP

Full screen.

Ron,

These extreme skiers are nuts, and they have a fairly high mortality rate-- worse than COVID.

Believe it or not, an extreme skier from Slovenia actually climbed and skied down Mount Everest a few years ago.  He survived the descent, but later died while cutting down a tree in his yard. 

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

These extreme skiers are nuts, and they have a fairly high mortality rate-- worse than COVID.

Believe it or not, an extreme skier from Slovenia actually climbed and skied down Mount Everest a few years ago.  He survived the descent, but later died while cutting down a tree in his yard. 

An odd end for an extreme skier, or any of the rest of us.  

14 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

An odd end for an extreme skier, or any of the rest of us.  

I always liked that line from the old timey folk song, Rye Whiskey -- "If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live 'til I die."

It seems the plague is back in the news.  God help us all.  It's not a hoax after all?  Do the proud boys get it yet?  Fearless leader is in the hospital, not tweeting.  Time to wear a mask, stay out of My Space by 6'?

I'm buying toilet paper tomorrow.  With Dr. Mary's Monkey still in reserve.  Numbers are going up again.  Seems it never went away.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-goes-to-walter-reed-hospital-for-coronavirus-treatment/ar-BB19DW1l?li=BBnb7Kz

33 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

It seems the plague is back in the news.  God help us all.  It's not a hoax after all?  Do the proud boys get it yet?  Fearless leader is in the hospital, not tweeting.  Time to wear a mask, stay out of My Space by 6'?

I'm buying toilet paper tomorrow.  With Dr. Mary's Monkey still in reserve.  Numbers are going up again.  Seems it never went away.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-goes-to-walter-reed-hospital-for-coronavirus-treatment/ar-BB19DW1l?li=BBnb7Kz

Looks like there could be a stumble in the process of a quick SC Justice decision.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-call-for-supreme-court-nominee-to-self-isolate-could-delay-confirmation-vote/ar-BB19Ev26?li=BBnbfcL

Now Conway tests positive?

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Looks like there could be a stumble in the process of a quick SC Justice decision.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-call-for-supreme-court-nominee-to-self-isolate-could-delay-confirmation-vote/ar-BB19Ev26?li=BBnbfcL

Now Conway tests positive?

Not surprising, all things considered, to see COVID finally infest Donald Trump and his inner circle.

They've been flirting with this disaster all year-- ridiculing the wearing of masks, and holding crowded campaign rallies, Rose Garden events, and fund raisers with minimal regard for pandemic precautions.

Someone I know suggested earlier today that it's karma, but I think it has more to do with stupidity, and a narcissistic delusion of invincibility.

For months I kept saying it was strange Trump never got the covid yet attended countless no mask, no distancing events.

That indoor rally in Tulsa, the church in Arizona, and many, many more.

Well, it was all a high risk game. And now he has lost.

Wonder if he himself was a spreader this last week.