The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

Now we are seeing the criminal backgrounds of the Kenosha shooting victims.

Pretty bad stuff which some would use to dismiss or at least mitigate the 17 year old shooter's blame.

I have said many times, these BLM protests as well as other street protests are often beset with violence, perpetrated not by law abiding true believer's of these injustices and their corrections, but by vandal minded street people who are taking advantage of these police confrontation situations and carrying  them to inflamed and damaging criminal violence degrees.

This kid armed with an automatic rifle thrusts himself within feet of the often infiltrated by crazies protest crowd. Was he verbally engaged with the protesters? His carrying a big rifle is a certain trigger of tension as well.

So two of the bad characters in the crowd chase this kid down and pummel him. One using a skateboard. Another attacks this boy as well.

All three are then shot by the 17 year old.

What's wrong with this situation?  Whose right and wrong? What is the higher blame and responsibility argument?

The three that attacked the boy didn't use a gun although one was reported to have been armed with one. Their intent obviously was not to kill the boy or at least not with a certain result as with a gun.

Message to other young people in this country. Don't grab a rifle and thrust yourself into these protests...and perhaps even exchanging inflamed rhetoric with them just feet away.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2020 at 2:03 PM, Joe Bauer said:

The three that attacked the boy didn't use a gun although one was reported to have been armed with one. Their intent obviously was not to kill the boy or at least not with a certain result as with a gun.

That would be a gun.

Lower Right Picture.

Another Angle

Same Guy - That is also a gun

Narrative Fail #98

Trump gets to be President for another 4 years.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Why?

Because the BLM movement was hijacked by the DNC to foment a race war in the hope the violence, murder and mayhem would derail the Trump train.

Is there any other reason the DNC decided to stick with Biden?

Was there anything "Black" about the white kid shooting three other white men the other night in Kenosha?

"My thesis comes from my own careful observations of Trump and events ..."

That was just pathetic. I should trust your "careful observations" about Trump's supposed racism over Hershel Walker? Admit it, you had to suppress a vomit reflex when you typed that.

Answer my question now.

Should I trust your "careful observation" of Trump's racism over Walker's personal non-racist experiences with Trump because you are white and he is black?

Trump's racism is a matter of public record-- e.g., his Central Park Five travesty, his systemic discrimination against blacks in his New York rental properties, and his public pronouncements about "laziness" being a "trait in the blacks," Mexicans being "rapists," etc.

Trump's father, Fred, was once arrested at a KKK rally in Queens.

When Colin Kaepernick began kneeling at NFL games, Trump said, "Get that son-of-a-bitch off the field."

What's worse is that Trump explicitly viewed his attack on Kaepernick and the BLM as politically advantageous.

Hopefully, you and Herschel Walker (who played in Trump's failed USFL football league) will eventually learn the truth about Trump's strategic bigotry.

I won't hold my breath.

47 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Trump's racism is a matter of public record-- e.g., his Central Park Five travesty, his systemic discrimination against blacks in his New York rental properties, and his public pronouncements about "laziness" being a "trait in the blacks," Mexicans being "rapists," etc.

Trump's father, Fred, was once arrested at a KKK rally in Queens.

When Colin Kaepernick began kneeling at NFL games, Trump said, "Get that son-of-a-bitch off the field."

What's worse is that Trump explicitly viewed his attack on Kaepernick and the BLM as politically advantageous.

Hopefully, you and Herschel Walker (who played in Trump's failed USFL football league) will eventually learn the truth about Trump's strategic bigotry.

I won't hold my breath.

You should check your white privilege Warren. 

How about this angle Paul?

Should I “cease and desist”?

My lack of empathy for the three that were shot stands.

Do you want to walk back your premature and immature condemnation of my apparent callousness?

If the 17 year old took a bullet to the head, as he nearly did, would you condemn Antifa felon as quickly as you did me? 

Keep this going gentlemen.

You have a lot more white Democrats in the burbs and black Democrats in the city to permenantly convert to a “Rainbow Coalition” of Republicans.

Who fired first?  What was the inciting incident before Rittenhouse was chased down and attacked with the skateboard?

Rolling the whole thing back, the Kenosha PD fired on Jacob Blake first.  That was the true inciting incident.

Edited by David Andrews

17 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

and that Serbian killed the Arch Duke.

The degrees of separation are fewer here.

The first malefactor is throwing the Molotov at a store, not at Rittenhouse.  Rittenhouse could have just run.  It wasn't his "job" to come from out of state to "protect property."

We hire police for that.  When you try to pass a counterfeit bill in Minneapolis, endangering a store, they'll kneel on your neck.

Edited by David Andrews

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

The degrees of separation are fewer here.

The first malefactor is throwing the Molotov at a store, not at Rittenhouse.  Rittenhouse could have just run.  It wasn't his "job" to come from out of state to "protect property."

We hire police for that.  When you try to pass a counterfeit bill in Minneapolis, endangering a store, they'll kneel on your neck.

It wasn't his "job" to come from out of state to "protect property."

Try to follow.

The Citizen has the natural right to protect himself, his property, anyone else, and anyone else's property.

The Citizen provides the mandate to the State to organize and manage the protective authority.

When the State abdicates the mandate provided by the Citizens, the Citizen's natural rights remain in force.

The state abdicated.

The state let looters run a muck.

The state let pasty white kids hurl molotov cocktails at peoples businesses.

The state let a felon carry a handgun on the street (felons can not open carry.)

So, it was exactly his job. 

If the state does not want a pudgy 17 year old kid shooting people, in his self defense, on the street with an AR-15, then they have to exercise their authority under the mandate provided by the Citizens to protect the property and lives of the Citizens.

Good job kid, next time hopefully the state will permit qualified authorities to handle the situation.

If they don't, go with a bigger, better armed group next time.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

Let's turn Tucker Carlson's summation inside out:

"How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?"

Substitute "protestors with weapons" for "17-year-olds with rifles."

Some people are angry for a reason, and some people are complacent for a reason.

++++

The same Tucker Carlson diatribe contained the question, "So are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder?"  Carlson assumed that was rhetorical, but, given the circumstances of which side started shooting, mad as much sense as the Walmart shooter's claim that he did it as "a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas." 

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/27/calls-grow-for-tucker-carlsonto-be-fired-from-foxnews-over-accusations-of-inciting-violence/

Edited by David Andrews
For a reason.

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Good job kid, next time hopefully the state will permit qualified authorities to handle the situation.

If they don't, go with a bigger, better armed group next time.

We can be assured the Yellow-Bellied Jersey Loon won’t make the trip.