The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

A half million of us in a year, and counting.  A grim milestone indeed.

Why the US has the highest Covid-19 death toll (msn.com)

400,00 January 19th, a  half million now?

Look at the graph, We Are # 1.  By far.  And still ignoring it.

Covid: Biden calls 500,000 death toll a heartbreaking milestone (yahoo.com)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

So Biden is killing as many people statistically in one month as it took Trump 3 months to do?

I did see yesterday that one of our local major hospital systems announced that they have zero inpatient Covid cases for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

Biden hasn't killed anyone.  He inherited the pandemic severely under addressed by the former fake prez.

This is almost like saying the BOP inherited from Eisenhower, tricky dick and dulles by JFK was his fault.  

54 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Biden hasn't killed anyone.  He inherited the pandemic severely under addressed by the former fake prez.

This is almost like saying the BOP inherited from Eisenhower, tricky dick and dulles by JFK was his fault.  

I think you could find a better analogy, Ron.

Kennedy made a mistake giving the BOP the green light.

Biden is correcting Trump’s mistakes.

It's a cycle that started first with spikes of exposure during the holidays, then spikes of infection, followed by  spikes of hospitalization, then spikes of death. The cycle from from Xmas is finished. Now a good number of people are seeing a much greater effort toward vaccination. More people are being vaccinated and more people are behaving better anticipating  vaccines.

Now, There's a race to get more people vaccinated before the one thing that poses the biggest danger, the most dangerous of the variants enter the population.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Congratulations W on your thread making 100 pages.  It's certainly been relevant this past year and still is.  Thanks again to the moderators for letting it survive while not directly related to JFK's assassination it still manages to do so at points throughout it.  And it pertains to All of us who've survived thus far.

100 men will test today...

Ron,

There are reports that pianist Gene Taylor may have frozen to death in his Austin apartment last week.  He played keyboards with T. Bone Walker, Canned Heat, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, and others over the years.  68 years young.

Quite the boogie woogie pianist-- with a proverbial "left hand like God."

Have you heard anything about this one?

Gene Taylor, Austin pianist with Fabulous Thunderbirds and more, dies (austin360.com)

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

There are reports that pianist Gene Taylor may have frozen to death in his Austin apartment last week.  He played keyboards with T. Bone Walker, Canned Heat, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, and others over the years.  68 years young.

Quite the boogie woogie pianist-- with a proverbial "left hand like God."

Have you heard anything about this one?

Gene Taylor, Austin pianist with Fabulous Thunderbirds and more, dies (austin360.com)

No.  I've never heard of the guy.  The two T-Bir albums I have from 82' & 86' have a guest pianist on 2total songs.  This is sad though.  Suffering through 5 days of no heat in that weather at any age much less at 68.

And now we learn that Donald and Melania Trump were secretly vaccinated in January.

Apparently, they didn't want to risk setting a good, life-saving example for their fans.  🙄

On 3/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, W. Niederhut said:

And now we learn that Donald and Melania Trump were secretly vaccinated in January.

Apparently, they didn't want to risk setting a good, life-saving example for their fans.  🙄

I guess by November I'll be able to get on a list, after I turn 65.

I love this lady.  Just watched the Netflix documentary about her life.

I always thought that Dolly Parton was just a redneck bimbo with a goofy blonde wig.

Never realized what a truly remarkable person she is.

From 'Jolene' To Vaccine: Dolly Parton Gets COVID-19 Shot She Helped Fund

Dolly Parton Gets First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine She Helped Fund : Coronavirus Updates : NPR