The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Hey Ron, I don;t know what to make of this.. So you posted the headline that the U.S.is now leading the world in new Corona Virus cases  and Wheeler actually  responded with the "Rawhide Theme" or are you're making an observation about Wheeler getting some twisted adolescent exhilaration at the suffering of others. I'm sorry. What exactly are you saying here?

38 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Hey Ron, I don;t know what to make of this.. So you posted the headline that the U.S.is now leading the world in new Corona Virus cases  and Wheeler actually  responded with the "Rawhide Theme" or are you're making an observation about Wheeler getting some twisted adolescent exhilaration at the suffering of others. I'm sorry. What exactly are you saying here?

I'm the one who posted Rawhide.  The T goes before Rollin, rollin, rollin.  He has an uncanny amount of world wide knowledge with witch posts of others are replied to quickly.  At times seemingly kissing up to some but disparaging of others.  Seems unusual .  

Edited by Ron Bulman

Ron said: The T goes before Rollin, rollin, rollin. He has an uncanny amount of world wide knowledge with witch posts of others are replied to quickly.  Seems unusual .  Maybe just another member of MENSA on the forum.

????You going cryptic on us Ron? 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway
15 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

A t+r+o+l+l? Hardly.

I am a sophisticated AI Bot that can predict the future. Through my processors use of two-word compound search terms, and reliance on fact providers with a negative correlation co-efficient to a weighted sample of corporate media distributors, where those media stories have a high correlation co-efficient to the entire sample; I am able to exclude news items that have a high probability of political and/or self dealing constructiveness.

In the near future the following will happen, in order of highest probability to lowest probability (and not necessarily in order of expected occurrence.)

1. Biden Quits.

2. Cuomo steps in (if not Cuomo, Gov. Murphy.)

3. The stimulus Bill passes, the US Government provides liquidity to US businesses, in exchange for equity (not debt), effectively making the Federal Reserve superfluous.

4. The economic shutdown/pandemic (aka "Project Flu-beam") quarantine ends the week after Easter.

5. Everyone finds out who killed JFK.

6. Something bigger than that happens. No, not aliens. 

Bookmark this.

Edited by Robert Wheeler
late edit - Cuomo is the replacement for Biden

For the future?  I would be happy to have Dr. Greenson's papers at UCLA released so we can finally know the identity of the government official who was at Marilyn Monroe's house that sad night in 1962 and had her murdered.  Then the history books would accurately reflect on this persons legacy and Ms.  Monroe's name would no longer be marred in death. 

Rob,

Here's your trophy, awarded in recognition of your strenuous deposits on this forum in defense of the 45th President of the United States.

You have, definitely, been doing your duty, dude... 🤥

The Donald John Trump Golden Toilet Award

https://memedad.com/memes/1613959.jpg

4 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

Here's your trophy, awarded in recognition of your strenuous deposits on this forum in defense of the 45th President of the United States.

Your kind of just mailing it in today. I get it, it’s the weekend. 

Try some originality instead of mirroring my stupid posts.

26 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

Don't you mean "doing your dooty" W?

It's this kind of thing that even the most obedient citizens (except for here naturally, a conspiracy forum ironically) question what's going.

Kirk, I am personally trolling you. Please put me on ignore like I have you.

Edited by Robert Wheeler