The Education Forum

KennedysandKing.com is “Proof of Life”

If you ever "Googled", "how did WTC #7 Collapse", and only got the official NIST and MSM videos, now is your chance to get the truth.

As of either this past Monday/Tuesday, Google's Search Algorithm is no longer censoring what it has deemed "conspiracy" videos for at least the last two years. Youtube (a Google company) is also returning long censored videos in search results, created or uploaded by non-mainstream media sources, that deal with the JFK Assassination.

Give it a try. Type “Permindex” into the Youtube search bar.

• The first return is an hour long discussion with LarouchePac historian Jeff Steinberg.
  • The second is a short 4 minute look at Gulf Coast ties to the Assassination.
  • The third return is an hour long discussion about JFK’s policy towards Israel.
  • The fourth is an hour long talk with Doug Caddy.

You get the idea, when using the search term “Permindex” and getting some History Channel drivel, now, useful “conspiratorial” (sarcasm)  video content is listed. 

Twitter also seems to be working better. 

Many Twitter users that tweet non-MSM approved news have reported rapid growth in the number of followers and retweets over the past week. Anecdotally, I was stuck at about the X,000 follower count for about the past two months. Over the past five days I have gained over 200 followers. 

KennedysandKing.com - “Proof of Life”

I forget exactly what I was looking for, but a couple of months ago, I wanted to read something that I had previously read on Kennedysandking.com. As most people do, instead of typing the exact URL, I googled “KennedysandKing” or something similar. Even though I wasn’t looking for a specific article and just wanted the front landing page, I had to wade through 7 or 8 pages of search results before finding what I wanted.

Yesterday and this morning, I wanted to check if the Google “Censoring Algorithm” was still “turned off.” I checked by typing in an Assassination related term that is more obscure than just typing “Lee Harvey Oswald” or “Jack Ruby.” “Permindex” returns a Kennedys and King article as the fourth result on the page, out of 71,600 results. “Michael Paine” returns a Kennedys and King article as the 11th result, out of 13 million returns.

A KennedysandKing article in the top searches returned is my test to check if the Google Censoring Algorithm is still turned off, or proof of life.

• If you have been looking for a good video that shows initial news clips of the 9/11 attacks; they have been uncensored.
  • If you were looking for the video of some JFK conference from 10 years ago, now is your best time look.
  • If you were hoping to find unbiased information from a non-corporate media entity about the Russiagate Hoax, 100s of articles are suddenly showing up.

The google un-censoring (hoping it sticks) is potentially huge.

It is pretty well established that Google received early funding from the NSA and CIA. (In fact here is an article that has long been suppressed that provides a good overview.) The CIA, through it's Venture Capital arm In-Q-Tel, has invested in hundreds of other High Tech companies and nobody should be surprised that the motivation to do so was to increase its ability to keep a closer eye on everyone.

Here is another article from Wired 2010 and am excerpted quote.

THE INVESTMENT ARMS of the CIA and Google are both backing a company that monitors the web in real time – and says it uses that information to predict the future.
The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents – both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine "goes beyond search" by "looking at the 'invisible links' between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events."

THE INVESTMENT ARMS of the CIA and Google are both backing a company that monitors the web in real time – and says it uses that information to predict the future. The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents – both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine "goes beyond search" by "looking at the 'invisible links' between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events."

In the case of the company mentioned above, named Recorded Future, In-Q-Tel, would provide early venture capital. When the company became viable (if it becomes viable, plenty of small start-ups just don't survive), Google, would by them and "bolt" them on to some division, where it fit. In short, the CIA's influence on Google goes way beyond the initial "seed" or "early growth" capital in provided in the early 2000's. Google has made 100s (possibly 1,000s) of small and large acquisitions in the past two decades, with many of these also initially under the In-Q-Tel financing umbrella.

The CIA's funding influence (Defense Department and other agencies as well) extends to the other large well known Tech companies.

Facebook was originally a DARPA project, with the likely intent of being created to keep track of everyone in the country. (I believe it mostly keeps track of suburban moms with school aged children.) 

Amazon, of course is another Big Tech behemoth of dubious origins. That Google received financing from In-Q-Tel, and Facebook was originally a DARPA project, is pretty well known. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has done a better job of spinning the company's early history into a rags-to-riches "yarn."

According to the official story, Jeff Bezos formed Amazon in his garage with money from his mother and step-father. He could not find outside investors, but through grit and hard work, and a check from mom, he built the company up to what it is today.

The real story is much more interesting, and may even have some relevance to the JFK Assassination.

Lawrence Preston Gise

LP Gise was the grandfather of Jeff Bezos. LP Gise came from a prominent Texas family, who in turn, are a branch of the King Family of Texas, who were once the largest land owners in the state. Briefly, the Bezos/Gise/King family was very wealthy years before the Internet was even imagined. The family had huge interests in Cattle, Texas Oil and Texas Uranium.

LP Gise himself owned a large ranch right in the middle of the Texas Uranium fields, centered around Cotulla, Texas.

Most intriguing, LP Gise was a high level executive at the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) in the 1950s and 1960s. He was one of the founders of AARPA, the predecessor of DAARPA. "Coincidence Theorists" can ponder all day why "Conspiracy Theorists" do not believe Jeff Bezos created Amazon from scratch out of his garage. One could say that LP Gise built the Internet and gave it to his grandson.

More: 

https://d-state-research.com/home/the-bezos-ranch-deep-in-heart-of-texas/

https://d-state-research.com/home/jeff-bezos-and-gise-family-with-king/

Edited by Robert Wheeler
fixed second part of Wired paragraph so it does not look like I wrote it. (it was below the Quote box.)

34 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So no one has found anything interesting on the new uncensored google?

Maybe an interesting documentary or Podcast that had previously been indexed into oblivion?

Are there just JFK Fan Boys here?

What is a JFK fan boy?  A peacenik?  Someone who believes his assassination was a conspiracy that led to the political mess we have today?  Surely your not trying to equate a JFK fan boy with a trump chump somehow.

8 hours ago, David Andrews said:

We've been a bit busy, Bob.

Tell me: doesn't Chautauqua County look exactly the same, despite our new "isolation"?

You can call me Rob, or Wheels, to distinguish from the other Bob.

There are always a few Bobs in a room and I don't mind being the "Rob." 

I'm not actually in Chautauqua County now. I'm somewhere in the Swamps of Jersey.

(I'm going to try to insert an appropriate Springsteen lyric in my comments for duration of the plague.)

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

What is a JFK fan boy?  A peacenik?  Someone who believes his assassination was a conspiracy that led to the political mess we have today?  Surely your not trying to equate a JFK fan boy with a trump chump somehow.

A JFK Fan Boy attributes overly ambitious imagined accomplishments had he not been assassinated.

He would have ended the War in Vietnam before it really got started, or set the Middle East up for a permanent state of peace instead of the permanent state of War that still exists. Domestically, he would have ended poverty and racial inequalities.

JFK was the first modern era President to recognize the enemy and decide to fight it. (Previous Presidents might have recognized the enemy but decided not to fight, probably because they thought it was futile or would get them killed (ie. Truman, Eisenhower) or were busy with other enemies, like FDR.)

Had the kill team missed in Dallas, JFK would still have had a tough row to hoe.

Imagine him trying to convince the American public back in 1963 that many of the World War II heroes in his Cabinet, and some of the Captains of Industry that got the economy humming in the 50's were engaged in a long term effort to subvert democratic processes and manipulate the economy for their own benefit. If JFK had carefully explained to the American Public in 1964 that the "Red Threat" was mostly a construct by the Powers that Be to keep the public on edge, and on their side, he would be called a Russian Agent by the media and had to hand over the White House keys to President Elect Goldwater in 1965.

JFK was a great President in his abbreviated term. He was not a Superman and his enemies were not going to give up if Dallas did not work out. When Fan Boys give him Superman Status, the fight against inequity, subversion, and conspiracy is abandoned under the mistaken premise that the actual assassination, or a hypothetical 2nd term, ended the fight.

We can say JFK started the fight, but the enemies were always deeply entrenched. It would have taken others to continue the fight whether he lived or died.