The Education Forum

JFK's back: chronic pain, failed surgeries, and the story of its effects on his life and death

John F. Kennedy’s back: chronic pain, failed surgeries, and the story of its effects on his life and death

T. Glenn Pait MD 1 and Justin T. Dowdy MD 1

View More View Less

A very interesting article, painful for me thinking of the pictures of the plates bolted to his spine.  I'm thankful for the moment for modern medicine, steroid shots to forestall breaking vertebrate to grind down bone spurs agitating nerves in my back affecting my hip that make walking difficult.  Which requires screwed in metal supports afterwards. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Doug, you're BACK!

Good.

Thank you, Joe, for your welcoming back. Actually I never went away. Instead I have been composing the wrap-up of my July 28, 2019 posting in the forum’s Watergate Topic, “Watergate, Trump’s Space Force and 2020.”

As recounted in that posting President Nixon told Robert Merritt at their third and final meeting in mid-July 1972:

“It was then at Nixon made a cryptic remark, apparently to emphasize the importance of the assignment that he had given Merritt. Nixon said, “I took my order from above and have followed it to the T.”

“Merritt was taken aback by the remark and asked Nixon what he meant. Nixon did not reply directly but instead declared that “the year 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the world.”

“Merritt asked Nixon how he knew this would happen. Nixon replied, ‘Think of me a prophet.’”

The coronavirus entered America’s consciousness in January 2020. Its impact has been horrific and the worst of it lies in the coming months. Nevertheless it does not fit the definition of being a cataclysmic event, which is one of violent change or upheaval, because soon a vaccine will be developed to deal with it

The real cataclysmic event will take place later this year.

Actually it will be two events, the first immediately triggering the second. In a sense they are joined at the hip.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

20 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

And there's the foregone conclusion that Oswald acted alone. Perhaps aided in taking his shots by the back brace holding JFK up. 

Douglas, if this virus crisis isn't the truly cataclysmic event of 2020 Nixon predicted, what could be worse?

In your earlier recounting of the Merritt/Nixon encounter posted way before this year, did you actually state this Nixon prediction to Merritt with the specific 2020 year date?

24 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Douglas, if this virus crisis isn't the truly cataclysmic event of 2020 Nixon predicted, what could be worse?

In your earlier recounting of the Merritt/Nixon encounter posted way before this year, did you actually state this Nixon prediction to Merritt with the specific 2020 year date?

Yes. It is in the title and later on inside the body of the text occurs the exchange between Nixon and Merritt in July 1972 that I quoted above.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 10:34 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Doug, you're BACK!

Good.

Joe:

Here is my forecast for the remainder of 2020 based on Nixon's prediction to Robert Merritt in 1972 that a cataclysmic event would occur in 2020.

It appears at the bottom of page 5 of the topic.

17 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe:

Here is my forecast for the remainder of 2020 based on Nixon's prediction to Robert Merritt in 1972 that a cataclysmic event would occur in 2020.

It appears at the bottom of page 5 of the topic.

Doug, can you provide a link to the bottom of page 5 of the Topic?

31 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Doug, can you provide a link to the bottom of page 5 of the Topic?

It's the last post on page 5.  I read it this morning.  I've been thinking about it ever since.  Doug's whole presentation, I find quite disturbing.

2 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

It's the last post on page 5.  I read it this morning.  I've been thinking about it ever since.  Doug's whole presentation, I find quite disturbing.

"Last post on page 5" ???

Where can I be linked up to the document you are referring to?

It's no where on this thread?

54 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

"Last post on page 5" ???

Where can I be linked up to the document you are referring to?

It's no where on this thread?

Joe: Click on the above photo of me with Woodward and Bernstein. It will take you to page 5 and scroll down to the last entry. Also go to page 6 for more recent update.

Doug, I just read the two other cataclysm predictions in your book.

I am numb about them just now. They are so powerful in their context.

Not sure what to think or feel in response.

Some would discount what you are writing.

However, this pandemic already has the entire world in a paradigm shift beyond anything most every human on the planet could have imagined just 4 months ago.

This reality makes your future prediction warnings much more difficult to dismiss out of hand.

Seems we are in the midst of an unprecedented confluence of negatively effecting Earth and humanity changing events of unheard of scale which hitting all at once and together threaten our very existence and that of democratic society framed governance world wide.

I want to go to that chapel you described and pray myself.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 1 month later...

I am sure a lot of the world really is doing a lot of prayer these days.

Could you imagine having JFK leading us during this unprecedented crisis?