Jump to content
The Education Forum

DiEugenio, Cranor, and the mole (my mole) - 3/31/20


Recommended Posts

David Lifton- It has been almost 40 years since your solitary book came out; in the intervening 40 years have you ever produced a surgeon that has agreed with you that surgery of the head could be performed in the minuscule time span that you have to work with? 

It's a simple question, so answer it in one sentence. I don't have time for one of your long and worthless screeds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

David Lifton- It has been almost 40 years since your solitary book came out; in the intervening 40 years have you ever produced a surgeon that has agreed with you that surgery of the head could be performed in the minuscule time span that you have to work with? 

It's a simple question, so answer it in one sentence. I don't have time for one of your long and worthless screeds.

Each time you post, you reveal your abysmal lack of understanding.  The short answer: Yes, prior to publication, Macmillan hired a law firm to review the manuscript, in detail. Page by page. Because in view of its content, there was concern about litigation.  The result: there was not a single lawsuit; not one peep from the legal community.  I am writing this not because I give a hoot about what you think, but because of the widespread reach of the Internet.  Now why don't you go pester someone else Mr. Allison? . . .but before you leave please tell us about your credentials.  Are you a lawyer? A doctor?  An accountant?  Did you complete high school?  Just asking. . 

Edited by David Lifton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your response is not clear; but let me add this: in the aftermath of the publication of Best Evidence I received hundreds of letters, and one stands out: it was written by a professor of medicine.  He complimented me on the accuracy of my analysis, and said that his initial impression was that I must be a doctor (or at least had gone to medical school).  Of course, that wasn't the case at all, but I did study Grants Atlas of Anatomy, plus some beautifully illustrated books on neuropathology (The CIBA brain drawings.)   UCLA was a fabulous resource; its Biomedical Library -- part of its Health Sciences center, and supposedly larger than the Pentagon-- had numerous books, and the hallways were adorned with wonderful anatomic illustrations.  Also, there were any number of professors who were readily accessible and  more than happy to answer any questions that I had.

 

Edited by David Lifton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The debate on whether Oswald was supposed to appear the sole gunman or not has another twist. The shot sequence (and umbrella man) may suggest initial rear distraction (Bad loud Carcano shots) followed by assessment, followed by a signal to shoot, then kill shots, then a need for alteration of the head to mask the need for the kill shots? You then have a theory why surgery became a requirement but may have been avoided if the first attempts proved fatal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

The debate on whether Oswald was supposed to appear the sole gunman or not has another twist. The shot sequence (and umbrella man) may suggest initial rear distraction (Bad loud Carcano shots) followed by assessment, followed by a signal to shoot, then kill shots, then a need for alteration of the head to mask the need for the kill shots? You then have a theory why surgery became a requirement but may have been avoided if the first attempts proved fatal. 

There was a story, and I forget its origin (Hemming?), that if need be the limo would have been blown up at the triple underpass. (No surgery necessary.) There was an explosives expert whose name I forget (a member of Hemming's outfit?) allegedly in Dallas for such duty. There was also a story about a shooter or shooters waiting at the Cabana Hotel on the Stemmons Freeway. The point being, I seriously doubt that JFK was going to leave Dallas alive, Oswald or no Oswald.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Right.

 

And when you look in pictures for where that car bomb would be parked (Hargraves said just past the underpass)...it's a bit hard to find.

I'd be interested in being proved wrong.

Edited by David Andrews
Link to comment
Share on other sites

David, there are cars parked off Stemmons at the head of the access ramp from Elm onto the freeway...sorry, no time to look for it now but I've seen it in more than one photo...it appears people pulled off the freeway in anticipation of the motorcade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

David, there are cars parked off Stemmons at the head of the access ramp from Elm onto the freeway...sorry, no time to look for it now but I've seen it in more than one photo...it appears people pulled off the freeway in anticipation of the motorcade. 

Thank you, Larry.  Hope to see it when you have time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a retired Homicide Sgt with the Detroit Police Dept who as assigned to Homicide twice with a tour at Detroit SWAT in between I've watched any number of intellectually silly or unsubstantiated "Facts". I learned quickly at Homicide if you did not look critically at what you thought you knew you would quickly end up with an unsolved Homicide. I've satisfied myself that I'm sure of what happened. Since I'm not selling things or trying to create "Evan's Marshals" I look with severe disappointment when we focus on throwing mud at each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

David, there are cars parked off Stemmons at the head of the access ramp from Elm onto the freeway...sorry, no time to look for it now but I've seen it in more than one photo...it appears people pulled off the freeway in anticipation of the motorcade. 

Very liKely.  Many knew JFK would be passing through Dealey Plaza, and wanted to get a glimpse. DSL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...