The Education Forum

Heroes of the Kennedy Assassination Research Effort

12 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:
On 4/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Maybe he's coughing up a dart, eh Cliff?

The autopsists speculated JFK was hit with a round the autopsy couldn't detect.

(For some reason this scenario has been attributed to me, personally.  That, I don't get.)

In my experience most  Boomer types can't take the high-tech-weapon scenario seriously.   They can readily finger the CIA as perps but when it comes to CIA weapons capacity it's --

"That's just Dick Tracy silliness."

Millennials I've discussed this with readily see the high tech angle.

Actually Cliff, I was being serious. It occurred to me that Kennedy might have been coughing up a dart. I addressed my comment to you because I know that you believe he was shot with a dart. Something I'm inclined to believe.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Actually Cliff, I was being serious. It occurred to me that Kennedy might have been coughing up a dart. I addressed my comment to you because I know that you believe he was shot with a dart. Something I'm inclined to believe.

Excellent! I thought you were on some other page in regards to the throat wound...

On 4/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

However, none of them needed to demonstrate the kind of heroism that Roger Craig had to. While many deserve credit, the real hero was Roger Craig who put his job, health and maybe even life on the altar of JFKA case. Heroism is not measured by number of pages written or conferences attended even if these measures can be useful for giving credit to individual researchers.

Roger Craig deserves a special medal of honor for his sacrifice.

21 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Roger Craig deserves a special medal of honor for his sacrifice.

I agree.  But, we shouldn't forget many, many others who died under mysterious circumstances.

Part of this list of heroic people are the ones who died under suspicious circumstances.  I have updated Jim Marrs' list trying to list the cause of death if it was just listed as murder or natural causes without a cause of death.  The results are:

Jim Marrs list of suspicious deaths 1963 – 1976- Updated 

In Jim Marrs list of suspicious deaths there are basically 3 causes of death.  These are violent deaths, deaths by natural causes, and unknown deaths.

Violent deaths can be broken down into these deaths caused by external circumstances and their number:

Violent Deaths- 57

Gunshot- 23

Deaths associated with a vehicle- bus, auto, plane etc. 14

Suicide- 8

Strangled- 2

Throat cut- 1

Blow to neck- 2

Fatal fall- 2

Drug overdose- 3

Electrocution- 1

Blow to head- 1

Heater explosion- 1

Natural Causes- 60

Natural causes- no listing of cause for death- 16

Heart attack- 27

Cancer- 12

Long illness- 2

Surgery- 2

Stroke- 1

The natural cause of death is complicated due to the belief that the categories Heart Attack and Cancer could be caused by external factors such as poison gas or darts to induce Heart Attacks which would be judged natural and Cancer due to an alleged fast acting cancer that could be delivered as an assassination agent.  I'm sure there will be objections to this, but these beliefs are out there and should be mentioned.

Unknowns- 5

Jim Marrs list of suspicious deaths 1963 1976 updated original.docx

Edited by John Butler

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Guy Banister's on the list twice, under two different spellings.  Enough to make anybody suspicious.

Yep.  Didn't see it.  It looks like a Marrs mistake.  That list I didn't add any names to.  It is a copy into a word doc from an internet source. 

Jim Marrs had 103 people listed.  I have something like 117 different kinds of deaths.   There must be some kind of overlap somewhere.  I went back and checked all of the categories twice and the numbers came out the same.  I'm still trying to see where I went wrong or even if I did.

Listing Guy Bannister twice could be some of the error in numbers.  I went back and checked for categories mentioned in the general information as duplicates and found a couple, but after adjustment the numbers stayed the same.

If someone spots where I went off the trail let me know and I will make adjustments.  From what I see here I don't know if I went wrong, or actually went wrong.     

Edited by John Butler

On 4/27/2020 at 6:40 AM, Cliff Varnell said:
On 4/27/2020 at 5:00 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Excellent! I thought you were on some other page in regards to the throat wound...

Well, I like to consider all proposed ideas. But so far the high tech weapons make the most sense to me given the evidence we have.