The Education Forum

Oswald, the Cubans and the house on Harlandale

Its important to distinguish I think whether its DRE or Alpha 66.  Which one was Cruz in?

Also, that space looks to expansive to be that rather small house. So it must be that bank she's talking about.  I wonder if there were any American handlers there?

50 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its important to distinguish I think whether its DRE or Alpha 66.  Which one was Cruz in?

Also, that space looks to expansive to be that rather small house. So it must be that bank she's talking about.  I wonder if there were any American handlers there?

Jim,

I was trying to nail this down for another reason.

Road to Dallas, by David Kaiser.page 318

The "Stieg" in question is Edward Stieg. He is being interviewed by FBI Agent, Hosty.

image.png.2680683c77e59efa1863c1d98db82843.png

The DRE bank meeting took place at 8:00 at night in a room "over" the bank. Stieg said he had attended the "public" meeting. Edwin Walker also attended this meeting

I think this picture is from the earlier meeting in the afternoon for Spanish speaking persons. Judging from the cars parked outside, I think this picture was taken at ground level.

This picture may still be from an Alpha 66 meeting and not a DRE meeting. I just don't know.

Sylvia Odio said that her sister Annie had attended a DRE meeting.I was trying to figure out if one of these two women was her sister.

image.png.966bb00d816b8b6420672a47d8b09fa9.png

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Jim,

The "Stieg" in question is Edward Stieg. He is being interviewed by FBI Agent, Hosty.

image.png.2680683c77e59efa1863c1d98db82843.png

The DRE bank meeting took place at 8:00 at night in a room "over" the bank. Stieg said he had attended the "public" meeting. Edwin Walker also attended this meeting

I think this picture is from the earlier meeting in the afternoon for Spanish speaking persons. Judging from the cars parked outside, I think this picture was taken at ground level.

This picture may still be from an Alpha 66 meeting and not a DRE meeting. I just don't know.

Sylvia Odio said that her sister Annie had attended a DRE meeting.I was trying to figure out if one of these two women was her sister.

image.png.966bb00d816b8b6420672a47d8b09fa9.png

Steve Thomas

Steve and Jim,

I believe these were the pics that Veciana had in his possession that ended up with his roommate Felix Zabala. Zabala gave them to the FBI. Bart shared these.

Edited by David Boylan

Well Dave if that is accurate then would that not favor it being Alpha 66?

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Jim,

The DRE bank meeting took place at 8:00 at night in a room "over" the bank. Stieg said he had attended the "public" meeting.

Steve Thomas

Hosty's interview with Edwin Steig is in CD 206 page 646.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=649

Kaiser spelled his name wrong.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Then this evidence swings it back to most likely being DRE.

It is really interesting if its Oswald.