The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

40 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Warning.

Never look into the European Adoption Agency in Strongsville, Ohio.

Don't do a Bing Search, or DuckDuckgo, or giburu.com (a very useful engine.)

It sounds like a Trump Organization company.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today announced a lawsuit against an international adoption agency based in Strongsville for allegedly misleading clients and taking payment for adoption services it never performed...The lawsuit accuses the agency and its owner, Margaret Cole, of violating Ohio’s consumer protection and charitable laws.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Bob, I agree with you on BIng.  Its pretty good.  Not as good as DuckDuckGo, but its better than Google.

Its worrying.  I mean I think Google is limiting searches, and Facebook now clearly censors. I know because they did it to me. IMO, I think its time to look at a serious anti trust lawsuit.

Thanks for posting that Jim, let us see what RG was about.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

This is the most diverting line to me so far.

"discussing US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning US presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering US elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server."

Ejqw0N0XYAAapdz?format=jpg&name=large

The prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has just taken the unprecedented step of calling for Donald Trump and his Congressional enablers to be removed from office.

For physicians, this is a big deal.   The NEJM is the gold standard of medical journals.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812?query=featured_home

On 10/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

Warning this Comment does not mention Trump, Biden, Covid, Murder Hornets, or anything related to the 2020 Election, and only briefly references Obama's dog.

Let's play Six Degrees to the JFK Assassination from North Dakota.

• John Carr, a suspected accomplice of David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) moved to Minot, North Dakota after Berkowitz was sentenced as the loan killer in 1979.
  • John Carr was found dead shot dead in Minot not too long after (suicide or homicide.)
  • True Crime author Maury Terry later connected Berkowitz and Carr (and Carr's brother) to the Process Church of the Final Judgement.
  • According to an Ed Opperman episode, the Process Church was incorporated in New Orleans by Dean Andrews (the portly lawyer played by John Candy in JFK.)

Bonus, connection to Barak Obama (according to Ed Opperman.)

• The Process Church had some sort of infatuation with German Shephards.
  • Berkowitz at one point said the neighbor's German Shepard ("Sam" I think, which fits) told him to do the killings.
  • The Process Church eventually repurposed itself as the Best Friends Animal Society. (Now, supposedly one of the largest (in financial assets) animal rescue Charities in the US.)
  • That's where Obama got his dog from (again, I'm going by Opperman.)

Extra Bonus that would be interesting to look into if I had more time; or if anyone here has interest in taking a closer look.

• Clay Shaw's mother's maiden name was "Herrington." (Alice Herrington Shaw 1888 – 1973)
  • The founder and longtime president of Friends of Animals was named Alice Herrington. 
  • She founded Friends of Animals in Manhattan in 1957.
  • This Friends of Animals "Alice" is not Clay Shaw's mother. However, 
  • I have always wondered if she is related to Clay Shaw, given Shaw's connections to Dean Andrews and Andrews apparent connections to the Process Church (aka Best Friends Animal Society.) 

NY Times Obit

Alice Herrington, the founder and longtime president of Friends of Animals, one of the country's best known animal-protection societies, died on Tuesday at DeKalb Medical Center in Decatur, Ga. Ms. Herrington, a former resident of Manhattan and Little Silver, N.J., was 75 and lived in Lithonia, Ga.

Here is the "Friends of Alice" NY Times Obit (1919 - 1994).

Extra, extra bonus degrees of separation. I grew up in Little Silver, New Jersey and my parents lived their from 1970 to 2012. It's a pretty small town.

Some Clay Shaw genealogy.

One last addendum. The current President of Friends of Animals (as of 2018) is named Priscilla Feral.

"Feral"? Really? Sounds like a throw to me.

Another attorney for the Process Church was John Markham III. Markham was selected and installed  by the DOJ to prosecute Lyndon LaRouche over 30 years ago. Markham had filed the incorporation papers for the Process Church in Boston(?) and then San Francisco. In his role as government prosecutor against LaRouche he joined Mass. blue blood William Weld who I believe at one point had advertised himself as a Republican with plans to run against President Trump.  The judge that convicted LaRouche "Albert V. Bryan" had been one of the first judges to be selected to sit on the then very new and secretive FISA Court. Small world.

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1989/eirv16n24-19890609/eirv16n24-19890609_063-larouche_prosecutor_links_to_sat.pdf

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has just taken the unprecedented step of calling for Donald Trump and his Congressional enablers to be removed from office.

For physicians, this is a big deal.   The NEJM is the gold standard of medical journals.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812?query=featured_home

But...her Emails... 🤥

The Brennan memo is significant, not least because of its date. He told a completely different story to the public after the election. Brennan and other IC officials deliberately misled the public, and the MSM followed with some of their worst reportage ever.

Imagine if a Hoover memo from 11/25/63 was declassified and stated the CIA analysis of the Zapruder film determined three shooters and field agents had established that Oswald had nothing to do with it, and yet the FBI still publishes its December “conclusions” which informs the public the contrary. The official story would have then been correctly understood as a hoax.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Google search - "Permindex" = 135 results

Bing search - "Permindex" = 9,930 results

I don't see where the count is for duckduckgo.

Maybe you should check your settings.

I get over 106,000 results for permindex and over 97,000 for "permindex"

53 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I warned you Andrew.

Now please don’t look up Joanne Herring.

Just to be fair, I respect and enjoy most of your posts about elite families and their connections to various events. I just can’t abide your Trump fandom; he’s weak, corrupt, f”soft, whiny, cowardly, rapey. I wish he were the person you think he is, but he’s not. We need that person and I hope he appears.

5 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Did you look up Joanne Herring?

She’s the Julia Roberts character from the Tom Hanks movie. As such, I assume she’s a piece of xxxx, but beyond that, I can’t say I see the relevance to anything.

34 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

She’s the Julia Roberts character from the Tom Hanks movie. As such, I assume she’s a piece of xxxx, but beyond that, I can’t say I see the relevance to anything.

Relevant?  I'd like to ask her about RFK but Harris won.  I was surprised by her performance.  Big step from the California Senatorial campaign one time to the VP stage.  Pence seemed almost wooden. jmo.  

After speaking with her Senator Whitehouse concerns about Amy Barrett were not alleviated.  I'm still concerned about the speaking in tongues.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barrett-speaks-with-key-senate-dems-amid-calls-to-delay-her-hearing/ar-BB19O1lE?li=BBnb7Kz

53 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Finally, there is a quote from Putin from before Trump. It goes something like, "the west is ruled by pedophiles."

A vote for Biden is a vote for the western rulers that Putin described.

And Trump did differently with Epstein at Mar-a-xxxxo?

putin-boy-kiss.jpg.3e545ff64bc0242b4c716fdd0f9f08ef.jpg

Here's Putin taping the secret Aliens letter to Robert Merritt's stomach.