• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

13 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

FWIW, I live in a conservative area of California, and, even here, the idea Trump "won" the election is laughable. He is simply too hated. He is, without doubt, the most hated major party candidate in American history--well, at least, since Lincoln. 

This delusion that he actually "won" the election is just that--a delusion. Traditionally, a president "winning" an election with less than half the vote will acknowledge the closeness of the election, and shift to the middle. But Trump did exactly the wrong thing--he claimed he won in a landslide, and shifted to the right. 

Now, he's paid the price for his incompetence. Poor baby. 

The one good thing about this mess is that Trump once again said the quiet part out loud. He claimed the election was stolen from him this time, because he himself knows how easy it is to steal an election, and has experience doing so. 

God Pat, this President has huge rallies wherever he goes. The fake news just doesnt cover it. And it's funny how fake news tried to sell Russian interference and today claim it's impossible to have election fraud.

image.jpeg.a2b191ff86a0116b600d8b8f195f625c.jpeg

Edited by Jim Harwood

7 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

FWIW, I live in a conservative area of California, and, even here, the idea Trump "won" the election is laughable. He is simply too hated. He is, without doubt, the most hated major party candidate in American history--well, at least, since Lincoln. 

This delusion that he actually "won" the election is just that--a delusion. Traditionally, a president "winning" an election with less than half the vote will acknowledge the closeness of the election, and shift to the middle. But Trump did exactly the wrong thing--he claimed he won in a landslide, and shifted to the right. 

Now, he's paid the price for his incompetence. Poor baby. 

The one good thing about this mess is that Trump once again said the quiet part out loud. He claimed the election was stolen from him this time, because he himself knows how easy it is to steal an election, and has experience doing so. 

And we all know what happened to Lincoln. Even when you bs sometimes the truth slips out. Trump is as hated as Abraham Lincoln and by the same foreign power the British Empire.

For anyone interested.

Listen,  Learn, Enjoy, and Understand!!       AND   SHARE!!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 3:52 PM
Subject: Crucial Press Conference by President Trumps Lawyers!

Link to press conference:

This is our time to go for victory!! We are creating a ground breaking moment to bring down the British Empire and all their treasonous friends in the United States.  The British Empire Lord Brown runs the software company that is behind the election coup against President Trump!!

Giuliani says, yeah where has the FBI been? For the last 4 years? Maybe we  need a new agency to protect the American people.

Two things worth noting:

Campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis referred to Fed Paper 68 by Hamilton as the Constitutional basis for resolving this issue of severe and rampant fraud in an election. I'm sure everyone will want to read it so I listed it below:

And Ms. Powell has been listening to our briefings, and said that this the 1775 moment of our generation. And said to think about the "global interests of your own new company."

10 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I know this is hard to keep track of, but this came out early this morning (or maybe late last night.)

This is not a repeat of the headline I posted yesterday.

In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

This is the third and hopefully last flip-flop.

First: Wayne County Repub. Board members vote not to certify the county votes.

Second: Wayne County Repub. Board members then did vote to certify the county votes.

Third: Wayne County Repub. Board members vote not to certify the county votes. (We are here.)

The two Repubs. (vs the two Democrats - 4 on board in total) originally voted against certification because of all of the fraudulent votes.

The two Democrats then threatened the lives of children of the Repubs. In typically Democrat hubris, they did this over a recorded Zoom Call and the videos are on Youtube.

The Republicans have signed affidavits attesting to the threats they endured. The evidence is on video.

The Repubs. rescinded their certifications.

Oh well. 

26 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

And we all know what happened to Lincoln. Even when you bs sometimes the truth slips out. Trump is as hated as Abraham Lincoln and by the same foreign power the British Empire.

So Lincoln was taken out by the Rothschilds'?  The chump's a gone daddy, with his kids!  

2 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Trumps fired Mark Esper and replaced him with Christopher Miller. Miller sent out a memo to fellow Department of Defense colleagues to remind them that there will be no more perpetual war. 

https://media.defense.gov/2020/Nov/14/2002535407/-1/-1/0/INITIAL-MESSAGE-TO-THE-DEPARTMENT.PDF

I agree with this.  Do you know how long we have been in Afghanistan?

1 hour ago, Jim Harwood said:

No offense Ron but I am a fairly keen observer of the population and our hang ups. I've noticed via the hundreds of websites and letters to the editor that a new affliction in the mind of the population is consistently expressed by mis spelling "loser" with the word "looser". Over the past few years I see it done all the time.

Jim,

You misspelled the word "misspelling" as two words, "mis spelling."

"Mis" is a prefix meaning "incorrectly" that is appended to verbs and their derivatives. It should not be used as a stand-alone word.

"Spelling" is a noun derived from the verb "spell." It means "the way a word is spelled."

By appending the prefix "mis" to the beginning of "spelling" we get the word that you were trying to write, "misspelling." This is the correct spelling of "misspelling."

12 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

20 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So Lincoln was taken out by the Rothschilds'?  The chump's a gone daddy, with his kids!  

The live version.  Bass player really jams in the latter part if you watch it through.

I've heard the song many times so I dont need to hear it again. I linked the Trump lawyers press conference and I dont think you have a clue what is about to happen. I'll paste it again and give you a chance to reclaim your mind. Votes manipulated in a foreign country and you're posting some rock song from 50 years ago.

Ron dont you know that Michigan agreed not to certify the election (even though Associate Press thinks they can certify the election) until the Trump legal teams gets a chance to present their case in court.

Rudi told fake news if he were still government there would already be a lot of people in jail as there is more than enough probable cause. Trump is going to beat the Killer Kennedy Cabal simply by fighting and not backing down.

Edited by Jim Harwood