The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

I read that Donald Trump will only attend Joe Biden's inauguration if he can figure out a way to make money off it.

Steve Thomas

Thanks for the belly laugh.  I needed it.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

How a Guy in Temecula Could Save the Election for Trump

First and foremost is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an experienced cyber crimes investigator and digital security executive, who has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as corporate financial giants like Deutsche Bank and Stripe.

In an affidavit filed with Powell’s complaint in a Georgia court before midnight Wednesday, Keshavarz-Nia had this bombshell assessment.

Hundreds of thousands of votes

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.”

These alterations, he added, resulted from widespread vulnerabilities in voting software and systems that allowed a “Man-in-the-Middle cyber attack” by covert operators.

The problem (for you and Trump) is that all of these fantasies you post turn out  to be just that... fantasies.

On 11/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, Bob Ness said:

Weird. I never knew that somehow. However...

Can you imagine the campaign rallies in the courtyard at Lompoc Prison? The Rs would primary him in 2024 and he'd take his shrunken base to his Independent party thereby assuring the Dems of another 4 years. The guy's scumbaggery is entirely predictable. He'd burn em for sure (Haley, Pompeo, Sasse etc).

Removal after impeachment requires a super majority (67%) so that's not likely unless the Republicans miraculously catch on to how much damage he's done to the Ol Elephant.

Hey Bob, you're the guy with the most experience about the criminal justice system.

It was suggested  here that Biden should take the role of Gerald Ford and pardon Trump for agreeing to never run in the future, I remember also a request to pardon him upon leaving the country. I don't dismiss these out of hand.

Now we're faced with the problem.. What will the government do?, How vigorous will they be in prosecuting Trump's crimes and what will be his cults response.? There's no ignoring he got over 70 million votes. Though I suspect there are  many levels of identification with Trump, from the 1) cult with no means to even judge if Trump's performance was even in their interest, but was their sounding board at striking out at  liberals,"multi cultural  America"; experts, scientists and the   MSM, and 2) mainstream Republicans who think that Trump tax cuts and deregulative,  pro business policies were the perfect storm needed for their pocket books and 3) just some conservative,  perhaps religious  people in the middle of the country who just couldn't vote for Democrats.

Of course it remains to be seen what Trump might still do. It sounds like Biden and Adam Schiff in public seem to softening about prosecution.Then yesterday I hear the opposite. Obviously the country will be watching intently and should Trump somehow be exonerated, that would be another feather in his cap with his cult following in successfully battling the oppressive 'deep state" and help what aspirations he may have in 2024.

So what do you think Bob? Will it be a vigorous prosecution?
or anyone

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

18 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

W.,

Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated on Friday.

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1332346240835727364?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Steve Thomas

Barbara Starr

@barbarastarrcnn November 27, 2020

https://twitter.com/barbarastarrcnn/status/1332427583573602311

"Just In: The aircraft carrier USS Nimitz is being moved back into the Persian Gulf region along with other warships to provide combat support and air cover as US troops withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan by January 15 under President Trump’s orders a defense official tells CNN.

The official said the move was decided before news came of the assassination of a prominent Iranian nuclear scientist. But the movement of the US forces is an increased deterrence message to Iran regardless the official noted

The movement puts increased American military firepower and thousands of personnel into the region through the end of the Trump Administration. It may be up to President-elect Joe Biden to decide when to withdraw them."

Steve Thomas

There’s nothing ‘normal’ about this moment: Even if Trump reluctantly leaves office, immense damage has been done

By Chauncey Devega, Salon November 28, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/theres-nothing-normal-about-this-moment-even-if-trump-reluctantly-leaves-office-immense-damage-has-been-done/

In a new essay for Medium, Indi Samarajiva reflects on his experience with the attempted coup in Sri Lanka in 2018 and issues a warning:

“The tragic thing which you do not understand — which you cannot understand — is that you’ve already lost. You cannot know exactly what — that’s the nature of chaos — but know this. You will lose more than you can bear.
We lost our children, playing at church. We lost our friends, sitting down to brunch. Muslims lost their dignity and rights. Your Republicans have set forces into play they cannot possibly understand and certainly cannot control. And they don’t even want to. To them, chaos is a ladder. …
What I can tell you — what anyone who’s experienced this can tell you — is that it’s going to be bad. I didn’t know that churches and hotels would blow up on Easter Sunday, but I know now. I’m trying to tell you in advance. You’ve opened up a Pandora’s box of instability. All kinds of demons come out.
I have lived through a coup. It felt like what you’re feeling now. Like watching something stupid and just waiting for it to go away. But it doesn’t go away. You can forget about it, but it doesn’t go away.
There’s a ticking bomb at the heart of your democracy now. Your government, the very idea of governance is fatally wounded. Chaos has been planted at its heart. I don’t know what this chaos will grow into, but I can promise you this. It won’t be good.”
Steve Thomas

I pray that I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that the stage is being set for a December surprise, a Christmas gift for all of Trump's fanatical messianic supporters. 

First, Trump installed some extremely hawkish sycophants in key positions at the Pentagon. 

Second, Trump lackey Mike Pompano consulted with allies in the middle east.

Third, a military buildup has been going on in the Persian Gulf. 

Forth, the brazen assassination of Iran's top nuclear scientist by the Israeli intelligence apparatus. 

Fifth...

Beware of a "retaliatory" attack that will be pinned on the Iranians by Trump and Netanyahu.

-Remember the 1946 King David Hotel bombing.

-Remember the 1967 attempt to sink the USS Liberty. 

Trump and Netanyahu are both desperate men who are capable of dragging the world into a catastrophic war in order to retain their hold on power.

9 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

I pray that I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that the stage is being set for a December surprise, a Christmas gift for all of Trump's fanatical messianic supporters. 

First, Trump installed some extremely hawkish sycophants in key positions at the Pentagon. 

Forth, the brazen assassination of Iran's top nuclear scientist by the Israeli intelligence apparatus. 

Fifth...

Beware of a "retaliatory" attack that will be pinned on the Iranians by Trump and Netanyahu.

Trump and Netanyahu are both desperate men who are capable of dragging the world into a catastrophic war in order to retain their hold on power.

That is precisely what I've been thinking.

Though there's another possibility in my mind. For years I've wondered how the United States could destroy Iran's nuclear facilities without starting a war. Since wild-card Trump has been in office, I've wondered if the CIA could trick him into bombing the sites in such a way where the blame would lie on him more so than on the United States.

15 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

I read that Donald Trump will only attend Joe Biden's inauguration if he can figure out a way to make money off it.

I think Trump will attend Biden's inauguration in the hope that Giuliani will come running at the last minute with proof of massive fraud, and the Chief Justice will then swear Trump in instead. 

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

That is precisely what I've been thinking.

Though there's another possibility in my mind. For years I've wondered how the United States could destroy Iran's nuclear facilities without starting a war. Since wild-card Trump has been in office, I've wondered if the CIA could trick him into bombing the sites in such a way where the blame would lie on him more so than on the United States.

Neocon strategist Douglas Feith, who was Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz's #3 man (Director of Plans) at the Pentagon during 2001 and the subsequent Iraq War, has reportedly been working since being dismissed from the Pentagon (with Rumsfeld) on plans to engage the U.S. military in attacks on Iran.

I agree with the guys here who are wondering about some sort of false flag incident prior to January 20th that will be blamed on Iran-- although Trump and Pompeo may not even pretend to "need" a false flag attack to justify bombing Iran.  They'll just do it.

See the source image

3 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Fifth...

When the actions you mention are put into a coincidental timeline and connected agenda sequence they clearly do seem related. 

And with Trump going way more bananas in his super aggressive election and conceding refusal fight and efforts to sabotage the whole process one cannot dismiss a December surprise as you mention without some doubt.

It's more disturbing than ever. 

I ( and I'm sure most Americans ) really didn't believe Trump would go this far and act so aggressively in this effort, beyond even the most ominous predictions of his trying this.

Trump wrenches people guts with his super agressive constant conflict and fight behavior. He obviously enjoys creating chaos and seeing everyone fighting each other. The man seems to have a lot of Loki ( Norse God of mischief and chaos ) in his DNA.

Canada and the European countries have neutral standalone election commissions in charge of free and fair voting, which work almost flawlessly tabulating results along with precise voter registration systems which are updated ahead of elections. A common feature is paper ballots. It is unbelievable that the United States has such a messy system, prone to political influence. Particularly after the 2000 election.

There will not be a major attack on Iran, because Israel would not survive the retaliatory counterstrike due to the massive number of missiles controlled by Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. US personnel in the region would also be placed in extreme danger, as Pentagon officials would surely advise. The recent upticks in pressure are likely aimed at creating some pretext for strong US-Israeli military action directed at Iranian supported militias in the region.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

You mean the hearing Trumps lawyers lost?

Only a disingenuous partisan hack would ignore the outcome of that Pennsylvania hearing.

Trump PA case brutally rejected by 3-judge panel of 3rd Circuit

https://www.independentsentinel.com/trump-pa-case-brutally-rejected-by-3-judge-panel-of-3rd-circuit/

Pennsylvania Third Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote the opinion rejecting the Trump campaign’s election suit appeal from the three-judge panel.

</q>

What this all boils down to is that the only "evidence" of massive election fraud comes out of the mouth of the massive fraud himself, Donald Trump. His lawyers don't allege massive fraud in these courtrooms because it's against the law to lie to  the judges, and these lawyers value their careers and licenses more than they value something like Trump.  

Yet through it all the most remarkable thing is that his followers believe everything that the narcissistic pathological xxxx says. There was massive fraud because that pathetic thing in the White House, who cannot under any circumstances be a "loser" in his own mind, says so.