• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

I just want to inform you all that i have submitted my tender to build the Trump Presidential Library on a vacant bargain basement site i have been able to secure first option to build on in Atlantic City(only cost me $80 and a carton of Michelob Light).

I am confident my $1.3 billion project bid with a $200 million bitcoin personal donation to the Trump Family Trust upon receiving the first $500 million library project advance payment will help to secure the deal for me.

Should my tender be successful i would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all well and adios!

P.S Also if my bid is successful the next 25yrs site hosting costs are on me...

P.P.S if for some reason you hear JEHoovers, Allen Dulles, James Angletons and Curtis Lemays tombstones have been replaced by a large inflatable wobbly arm looking penis(similar to those things you see at a used car dealership) it WASN'T me..ok.

Edited by Adam Johnson

3 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

I just want to inform you all that i have submitted my tender to build the Trump Presidential Library on a vacant bargain basement site i have been able to secure first option to build on in Atlantic City(only cost me $80 and a carton of Michelob Light).

I am confident my $1.3 billion project bid with a $200 million bitcoin personal donation to the Trump Family Trust upon receiving the first $500 million library project advance payment will help to secure the deal for me.

Should my tender be successful i would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all well and adios!

P.S Also if my bid is successful the next 25yrs site hosting costs are on me...

P.P.S if for some reason you hear JEHoovers, Allen Dulles, James Angletons and Curtis Lemays tombstones have been replaced by a large inflatable wobbly arm looking penis(similar to those things you see at a used car dealership) it WASN'T me..ok.

Ha!

Good luck.

FBI probing if foreign governments, groups funded extremists who helped execute Capitol attack

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/fbi-probing-if-foreign-governments-groups-funded-extremists-who-helped-n1254525

As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin to key figures and groups in the alt-right before the Jan. 6 riot.

This guy is a menace to society.

Far-Right Rep. falsely claims 'Democratic machine' paid insurrectionists – after urging them to threaten lawmakers

By David Badash, January 18, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/madison-cawthorn/

“U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn claims "the Democratic machine" paid the Capitol insurrections who attempted a coup on January 6 to overt urn the election, after having told Trump supporters to "lightly threaten" lawmakers. The North Carolina freshman Republican made his false claim in the middle of the insurrection, when he took the time to call in to the radio show of a top Trump ally, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk.

“I believe that this was agitators strategically placed inside of this group — you can call them antifa, you can call them people paid by the Democratic machine — but to make the Trump campaign, the Trump movement, look bad," said Congressman Cawthorn, a far right grenade thrower who has already aligned himself with the QAnon crop of incoming House Republicans. "And to make this look like it was a violent outrage, when really the battle was being fought by people like myself and other great patriots who are standing up against the establishment and standing up against this tyranny that we see in our country."

Barely weeks before the insurrection Cawthorn told supporters they could "lightly threaten" lawmakers.”

Steve Thomas

In ancient Egypt. succeeding Pharaohs sought to erase any mention of their forbears by chiseling their names off of monuments and deleting their names from official scrolls. I predict that we will see the same effort applied here. The name Trump will become an anathema. You will have to go into the dusty archives to find any mention of what he did in his time here. Mothers will invoke his name to terrorize their children into obeying.

Steve Thomas

Capitol Rioter Threatened to Shoot His Kids If They Snitched: Feds

BAD DADS

“Guy Reffitt was allegedly a member of the militia group “Texas Freedom Force,” a pro-Confederate group tied to the Capitol assault.”

By Kelly Weill Jan. 18, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-guy-reffitt-threatened-to-shoot-his-kids-if-they-snitched-feds?ref=home

“According to prosecutors, Reffitt was part of the Texas Freedom Fighters, a militant group that lobbies to protect Confederate symbols, and has spent the past weeks on Twitter accusing the left of being the real rioters.

Reffitt allegedly admitted to his family that he’d participated in the attacks, telling the family that “we” (likely the TFF, according to a criminal filing) had “stormed the Capitol.” He also allegedly told family that he’d brought a gun with him to D.C.

Reffitt’s children allegedly were “disturbed” by his “extreme” statements. When they expressed alarm, he allegedly told them that “if you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors...traitors get shot.”

His wife provided information on the fight to investigators.”

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

In ancient Egypt. succeeding Pharaohs sought to erase any mention of their forbears by chiseling their names off of monuments and deleting their names from official scrolls. I predict that we will see the same effort applied here. The name Trump will become an anathema.

Ecrasez l'infame! someone said.

48 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Ecrasez l'infame! someone said.

Rep. Joaquin Castro to introduce legislation barring Trump’s name from appearing on federal buildings

https://www.archpaper.com/2021/01/rep-joaquin-castro-introduce-legislation-barring-donald-trump-name-appearing-federal-buildings/

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Capitol Rioter Threatened to Shoot His Kids If They Snitched: Feds

BAD DADS

“Guy Reffitt was allegedly a member of the militia group “Texas Freedom Force,” a pro-Confederate group tied to the Capitol assault.”

By Kelly Weill Jan. 18, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-guy-reffitt-threatened-to-shoot-his-kids-if-they-snitched-feds?ref=home

“According to prosecutors, Reffitt was part of the Texas Freedom Fighters, a militant group that lobbies to protect Confederate symbols, and has spent the past weeks on Twitter accusing the left of being the real rioters.

Reffitt allegedly admitted to his family that he’d participated in the attacks, telling the family that “we” (likely the TFF, according to a criminal filing) had “stormed the Capitol.” He also allegedly told family that he’d brought a gun with him to D.C.

Reffitt’s children allegedly were “disturbed” by his “extreme” statements. When they expressed alarm, he allegedly told them that “if you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors...traitors get shot.”

His wife provided information on the fight to investigators.”

Steve Thomas

Trump's base.

Poor wife and kids.