The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Putin can no longer go to his secret palace now that it has been exposed.

Putin Owns Opulent Palace, Spends Slush Funds on Mistresses, Navalny in BOMBSHELL Video

In the video, Navalny accuses Putin of being involved in massive corruption schemes and owning property estimated to be worth around $1.4 billion.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/putin-owns-opulent-palace-uses-secret-slush-fund-his-mistresses-dissident-alexei-navalny-alleges-55041

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Unfortunately It's a hard time for Q anon supporters, who believed that Trump would use the military yesterday at the last minute and initiate the "storm". They could swear  Trump was dog whistling them to that effect. It could have been so awesome!

Now the hard core Neo Fascist, White Supremacy groups are swooping in online to convert the Q Anons.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-20/inauguration-sows-doubt-among-qanon-conspiracy-theorists

Right-wing extremists and their supporters use Christian website to raise funds

By Majlie de Puy Kamp and Scott Glover, CNN January 20, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/us/give-send-go-extremism-invs/index.html

“Before Proud Boys member Nick Ochs was arrested and charged in connection with the insurrection at the US Capitol, he raised $300 on the Christian-oriented website GiveSendGo.com to help get him to DC.

Following Ochs' arrest, a supporter turned to GiveSendGo to raise money for his legal defense, a campaign that has garnered nearly $20,000 for the member of the right-wing extremist group.

The campaigns for Ochs weren't the only controversial causes on the site. A CNN review found more than two dozen fundraisers related to protesting the outcome of the presidential election, raising travel funds to attend the January 6 protest in Washington and other right-wing causes.

• Among the campaigns and their beneficiaries: Ali Alexander, a Stop the Steal organizer who raised money for a "security and administrative team." As of today, he's reached 75% of his $40,000 goal on the platform.

• Friends and family of Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys, have raised more than $113,000 for his legal defense on GiveSendGo.com. Tarrio was arrested two days before the insurrection at the Capitol and charged with destruction of property for burning a Black Lives Matter banner after a protest in December and with possessing high-capacity firearm magazines.

• Jim Hoft, founder of the conservative news outlet Gateway Pundit, is currently the beneficiary of two campaigns on GiveSendGo.com, totaling more than $135,000, intended to fund an investigation into alleged voter fraud in Michigan and to "take on the tech giant censorship of conservative voices."

• At least five other campaigns that collectively raised nearly $200,000 are tied to self-described Proud Boys members looking for funds for "protective gear," travel expenses to the January protest in Washington, DC, and medical costs after a December rally in the capital turned violent.”

Christian crowdfunding site GiveSendGo defends decision to host campaign for Kyle Rittenhouse

By Roxanne Stone August 31, 2020

https://religionnews.com/2020/08/31/kyle-rittenhouse-give-send-go-defends-decision-to-host-christian-crowdfunding-campaign/

“Jacob Wells has been inundated with hundreds of emails and phone calls since Friday evening.

“Some of the language has been very colorful,” he said.

Wells is the co-founder of GiveSendGo, a Christian crowdfunding site that is currently hosting a campaign to raise money for the legal defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, who has been charged with two homicides and one attempted homicide in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The campaign, “Raise money for Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Defense,” has raised $280,000 as of Monday evening (Aug. 31), well beyond its $200,000 initial goal.”

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Well crap.  It wont let me read the article without subscribing.  I did see a fox headline about these protesters being antifa.  I'd think antifa would be happy the fascist is gone.

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well crap.  It wont let me read the article without subscribing.  I did see a fox headline about these protesters being antifa.  I'd think antifa would be happy the fascist is gone.

It’s the Black Bloc faction of antifa.  Back to the good old days of the Left holding the feet of Corporate Centerists to the fire!

I’m not down with vandalism, but it has a -back-to-normal feel.

Jim, it's obvious she put it in writing. Various printed sources

said he demanded that. Then there was a meeting. Then he

OK'd her. Connect the dots. And if you Google for a minute

or two, you get this on NPR's website: 

The Senate has voted to confirm Avril Haines to be director of national intelligence, making her President Biden's first Cabinet-level official to receive Senate confirmation. The vote was 84-10.

Her confirmation comes after Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., briefly held up the process, asking for a written response from her about a question during her confirmation hearing a day earlier. 

"I no longer object," Cotton said Wednesday evening, noting that Haines had provided him with a response.

Edited by Joseph McBride

59 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It’s the Black Bloc faction of antifa.  Back to the good old days of the Left holding the feet of Corporate Centerists to the fire!

How does anyone know what actions are what faction of Antifa? I’m all for holding Capitalism accountable but the window breakers are doing something counterproductive. Antifa can mean anything anyone wants, including those who self identify as such. There are so many good and well meaning people demonstrating in Seattle and Portland for whom the destruction of property is a negative and a serious distraction. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

How does anyone know what actions are what faction of Antifa?

They wear black clothes and break stuff.

I’m all for holding Capitalism accountable but the window breakers are doing something counterproductive.

I couldn’t agree more.

Antifa can mean anything anyone wants, including those who self identify as such.

If you’re anti-fascist you’re Antifa.  If you dress in black and break stuff you’re Black Bloc Antifa.

There are so many good and well meaning people demonstrating in Seattle and Portland for whom the destruction of property is a negative and a serious distraction. 

I first heard of Black Bloc in’03 at anti Iraq war demonstrations.  I think they ruined a lot of momentum of the Occupy protests in Oakland in ‘11.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

How does anyone know what actions are what faction of Antifa? I’m all for holding Capitalism accountable but the window breakers are doing something counterproductive. Antifa can mean anything anyone wants, including those who self identify as such. There are so many good and well meaning people demonstrating in Seattle and Portland for whom the destruction of property is a negative and a serious distraction. 

I noticed Fox News lead their broadcast yesterday with antifa rather than the changeover of power, emphasizing how the left can't control itself, even though just 2 weeks ago, the Trumpies overthrew the Capitol. At this juncture it's so counterproductive. Most people just need a rest and to reflect.

12 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Jim, it's obvious she put it in writing. Various printed sources

said he demanded that. Then there was a meeting. Then he

OK'd her.

No "CIA officers" to be prosecuted, but what about the two outsourced psychologists who developed the Enhanced Interrogation Techniques program and hands-on oversaw it for CIA?  But now nobody will split hairs...

15 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

IMO, those nincompoops, along with the right wing agent provocateurs who posed as "Antifa," played a major role in helping Donald Trump garner 74 million votes in November.

I agree with some of their "Black Bloc" political views, but their methods are truly self-defeating.