The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

14 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

QAnon is converging with anti-government groups like the Bugaloo Boys.

The latest QAnon conspiracy”?… COVIS-19 is a hoax. You know all those people who are dying? It’s the vaccine. The government is trying to de-populate the U.S.

Considering Q-anon is most likely a psy-op whose goal is to discredit whomever its controllers decide to, this is a logical development. I believe we are approaching a flash point with this. The insanity of the propaganda to vaccinate everyone against something that the vast majority of people will survive, is bizarre and not based on any firm science at all. In fact, the potential consequences of such a campaign do most certainly include a mass death event, depopulation.

To the above point, a vaccine expert who has worked at senior positions for the Gates Foundation, GAVI, and other bigpharma companies recently came out and said "We must halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns" because we are essentially destroying peoples natural immunity (NK cells) which are flexible in its response to virus variants, of which there are already thousands. It is the unprecedented nature of vaccinating people while the virus is constantly mutating that will likely lead to "viral escape". I can't urge everyone enough to watch this interview before he is labeled as some kind of Q-Anon put up job, it would be tough to call this guy an anti-vaxxer.

This is where we are at folks and shame on us for allowing a multi billionaire who literally said we can reduce the population if we are good about vaccinations (no one ever asked him how vaccines would lower the population), to have such control that he does. Btw, his only explanation for that previous point I have ever heard is something like "The healthier people are, the less babies they have". Considering he has spent at least $10-15 billion dollars on his "decade of vaccines" research, how many lives could he have made healthier through simpler efforts like sanitation improvement? Anyone remember (right before the "decade of vaccines" was announced) the "Good Club" meeting in 2009 with Gates, David Rockefeller, Oprah and other billionaires where they discussed the horrible overpopulation issue through the cover of philanthropy?

"May they for God’s sake draw the world’s attention to what I think is now likely to become the biggest and most tragic mistake made in the history of public health in general and in the field of vaccination in particular." - G. Vanden Bossche

interview can be found here:

https://open.lbry.com/@Dryburgh:7/geert-vanden-bossche-open-letter-to-who-halt-all-covid-19-mass-vaccination:e

his paper:

https://www.deblauwetijger.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Geert-vanden-Bossche-2.pdf

Edited by Dennis Berube

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

9 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Considering Q-anon is most likely a psy-op whose goal is to discredit whomever its controllers decide to, this is a logical development. I believe we are approaching a flash point with this. The insanity of the propaganda to vaccinate everyone against something that the vast majority of people will survive, is bizarre and not based on any firm science at all. In fact, the potential consequences of such a campaign do most certainly include a mass death event, depopulation.

To the above point, a vaccine expert who has worked at senior positions for the Gates Foundation, GAVI, and other bigpharma companies recently came out and said "We must halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns" because we are essentially destroying peoples natural immunity (NK cells) which are flexible in its response to virus variants, of which there are already thousands. It is the unprecedented nature of vaccinating people while the virus is constantly mutating that will likely lead to "viral escape". I can't urge everyone enough to watch this interview before he is labeled as some kind of Q-Anon put up job, it would be tough to call this guy an anti-vaxxer.

And you automatically buy what this guy is selling without checking out his claims?

9 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

This is where we are at folks and shame on us for allowing a multi billionaire who literally said we can reduce the population if we are good about vaccinations (no one ever asked him how vaccines would lower the population), to have such control that he does. Btw, his only explanation for that previous point I have ever heard is something like "The healthier people are, the less babies they have". Considering he has spent at least $10-15 billion dollars on his "decade of vaccines" research, how many lives could he have made healthier through simpler efforts like sanitation improvement? Anyone remember (right before the "decade of vaccines" was announced) the "Good Club" meeting in 2009 with Gates, David Rockefeller, Oprah and other billionaires where they discussed the horrible overpopulation issue through the cover of philanthropy?

"May they for God’s sake draw the world’s attention to what I think is now likely to become the biggest and most tragic mistake made in the history of public health in general and in the field of vaccination in particular." - G. Vanden Bossche

https://open.lbry.com/@Dryburgh:7/geert-vanden-bossche-open-letter-to-who-halt-all-covid-19-mass-vaccination:e

his paper:

https://www.deblauwetijger.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Geert-vanden-Bossche-2.pdf

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/03/09/is-dr-geert-vanden-bossche-right-that-vaccination-amidst-a-pandemic-creates-an-irrepressible-monster/

David Rockefeller at something called The Good Club?

Oxymoron to me.

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't know the laws of my own state well enough to say this is the case for sure, but...  If he were convicted of a federal crime I don't think he would be eligible to be state attorney general.  Is that not kind of the ultimate conflict of interest in a sense.  A federally convicted criminal overseeing the states justice department?  At the least if convicted he might have been tarnished enough even his own party would have found an alternative.

Austin Mayor to Keep Mask Mandate Despite AG Ken Paxton's Threat to Sue: 'Not Really Debatable' (msn.com)

Judge sides with Austin in Texas mask lawsuit (msn.com)

11 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Anyone remember (right before the "decade of vaccines" was announced) the "Good Club" meeting in 2009 with Gates, David Rockefeller, Oprah and other billionaires where they discussed the horrible overpopulation issue through the cover of philanthropy?

https://www.berkshireeagle.com/factcheck/bill-gates-did-not-say-3-billion-people-need-to-die/article_be689168-6325-11eb-a3ce-7b5867533ce5.html

https://arynews.tv/en/naturopath-false-claim-bill-gates/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-gates-coronavirus-vaccine-conspiracy_n_5eb9ab7ac5b69358ef8a9803

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

There are a number of problems with this Vanden Bossche thesis.

For example, he argues that the COVID vaccines will create a large herd of asymptomatic carriers who will continue to shed the virus.    But the latest data indicates that the Pfizer vaccine prevents asymptomatic COVID infections and, hence, transmission.

Some rapidly mutating viruses (e.g., influenza) are difficulty to immunize against, but our species has a history of driving other viruses (smallpox, polio) to near extinction through mass vaccination programs.

IMO, there is an irrational, anti-scientific aspect to the current Anti-Vaxxer subculture, similar to what we see in the right wing Never Masker subculture-- as if we can't mitigate natural disasters!

Not that science has all of the answers, but it, surely, has some answers.

I'm confused.  Again.  When I first heard the term antifa I thought anti-fascist.  Anti Mussolini, a military dictator, oligarch/monarch/murderer.  If that simple concept was ever true for anyone it seems it's been co opted and corrupted.  I have to wonder if some defacing the Portland courthouse are really that anti ICE.

Anatomy of a lie: How the myth that Antifa stormed the Capitol became a widespread belief among Republicans (msn.com)

However there are other interpretations from the right and the uk.

The Roots of Insurrection: Antifa Exposed - American Thinker

Federal agents fire tear gas at Antifa protesters burning American flags in Portland | Daily Mail Online

16 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

his paper:

This is flat out wack job stuff. It's real. Get the vax. The dangerous variants come from INFECTIONS in the population NOT vaccines or their effects.

Seriously dangerous stuff and the people who work in the field get tired of this crap because their families have to suffer with effects of the kookville, no mask, no vax, whack-a-doodles who perpetuate this sh!t. F off and skip doctors Dennis next time you need one.

We're all tired of people like you who can't have the common decency to take precautions so my wife and family can get done with this crap and not KILL another FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE because of your mental illness.

And yeah she's an expert, with thousands of clinical patients and a practice who the state were in consults with because of her specialties (triple board certified) with years of working with immuno-compromised people. Viruses mutate all by their little ol selves.

13 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

This is flat out wack job stuff. It's real. Get the vax. The dangerous variants come from INFECTIONS in the population NOT vaccines or their effects.

Seriously dangerous stuff and the people who work in the field get tired of this crap because their families have to suffer with effects of the kookville, no mask, no vax, whack-a-doodles who perpetuate this sh!t. F off and skip doctors Dennis next time you need one.

We're all tired of people like you who can't have the common decency to take precautions so my wife and family can get done with this crap and not KILL another FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE because of your mental illness.

And yeah she's an expert, with thousands of clinical patients and a practice who the state were in consults with because of her specialties (triple board certified) with years of working with immuno-compromised people. Viruses mutate all by their little ol selves.

Bob,

This is a looming crisis in the U.S.  Apparently, about 45% of Republican males in the U.S. do not intend to get a COVID vaccine this year-- the same guys who don't believe in wearing masks. 

That's a very large sub-population of potentially asymptomatic, virus-shedding carriers-- and also a breeding ground for more deadly COVID mutations.

The issue has a philosophical dimension-- libertarianism vs. utilitarianism-- similar to the issue of gun control.

What happens in a free society when individual liberty (rights) directly endangers the public welfare?

14 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Yeah, I'm sure the thought of pitching in for a cause greater than themselves is absolutely terrifying!  When their kids ask about the pandemic, they'll go into a 25 minute spiel!

Kids eyes glaze over!

Imagine all the poor public school  teachers who have to work around and delicately try to undo the stupid anti social  responses the kids inherited from their Fathers! Any hazard pay for that?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Bob,

This is a looming crisis in the U.S.  Apparently, about 45% of Republican males in the U.S. do not intend to get a COVID vaccine this year-- the same guys who don't believe in wearing masks. 

That's a very large sub-population of potentially asymptomatic, virus-shedding carriers-- and also a breeding ground for more deadly COVID mutations.

The issue has a philosophical dimension-- libertarianism vs. utilitarianism-- similar to the issue of gun control.

What happens in a free society when individual liberty (rights) directly endangers the public welfare?

I disagree. There's no philosophical bent, they're just plain, flat out, stupid. Hopefully the stupid f*s just weed themselves out by dying while dragging as few others with them as possible. These are the idiots we're seeing in hospitals with CV clogging up the system where people with cancer, blood disorders, trauma victims and on and on can't see their physicians in person for care. It's not as bad now because people have been doing better but as time goes on the dumber get sifted out into slag. I'm so tired of it I just don't care what happens to them or their grandmas.

This sh!t could have been almost over if people would do something as simple as COVER THEIR MOUTHS WHEN THEY COUGH, like mommy used to tell us. That's essentially what wearing a mask is. But the stupids don't get it and that's because they can find another idiot, like Dennis has, who confirms some bias they want to have IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT EVERY OTHER EXPERT HAS GIVEN THEIR EDUCATED OPINION AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCES of the virus.

Sure there are unknowns, but do your really have to be told to wash your hands after going potty??? Apparently some do. And I can accurately diagnose that as stupid.

Edited by Bob Ness

35 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Imagine all the poor public school  teachers who have to work around and delicately try to undo the stupid anti social  responses the kids inherited from their Fathers! Any hazard pay for that?

Seriously hahaha!

31 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

I disagree. There's no philosophical bent, they're just plain, flat out, stupid.

The philosophical issue is evident, though, if we think about the problem in terms of an individual's right to refuse medical treatment-- e.g., vaccination.   

I suspect that most of us in the U.S. would disagree with forcing "competent" adults to get a vaccine against their will.   It's the age old conflict between libertarianism and utilitarianism-- individual rights vs. optimizing the public good.

The same philosophical issue is at the heart of our gun control controversy.

Personally, I believe that our libertarian gun laws in the U.S. are insane, from a "public health" standpoint, but we live in a culture, and a legal system, that prizes individual, libertarian rights.