The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT

News accounts all day focused on the attack at the Capitol that left a police officer dead. Many of those news accounts mentioned the Jan 6 riot of Trump supporters after he spent months claiming the election was stolen. Here is his takeaway

image.png.270840a94883bda7b75c03bfdadc64d5.png

This man must never be allowed to hold an office of public trust in the United States, or any other country, for the rest of his life.

Steve Thomas

At least Trump is finally "Backing the Blue," for a change.  Better three months late than never.

Meanwhile, according to WaPo today, the young man who killed the Capitol Police officer yesterday was, apparently, hearing voices and experiencing paranoid delusions-- i.e., paranoid schizophrenia.

This did not preclude some from blaming the tragic attack on Louis Farrakhan-- which is somewhat analogous to blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley, Jr.'s attack on Ronald Reagan. 🤥

Noah Green killed after ramming police outside Capitol - The Washington Post

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

At least Trump is finally "Backing the Blue," for a change.  Better three months late than never.

Meanwhile, according to WaPo today, the young man who killed the Capitol Police officer yesterday was, apparently, hearing voices and experiencing paranoid delusions-- i.e., paranoid schizophrenia.

This did not preclude some from blaming the tragic attack on Louis Farrakhan-- which is somewhat analogous to blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley, Jr.'s attack on Ronald Reagan. 🤥

Noah Green killed after ramming police outside Capitol - The Washington Post

Makes me wonder.  Have I been wrong all along, was the Warren Omission right?  Was Ozzie was a lone nut?  He was never examined by a professional like the elephant killer Jolly West, who did ultimately examine Ruby.  Maybe Ozzie was just schizophrenic paranoid looser as well.  All that for a song.  Watch the fingers.

Edited by Ron Bulman

The author of this forthcoming best seller is also very knowledgeable about the JFK assassination and Watergate.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Quadrant-Organized-Corruption-Democracy/dp/153814249X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Dark+Quadrant.&qid=1617580904&s=books&sr=1-1

9 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It's disconcerting to consider that the top three CPAC straw poll winners for the 2024 GOP Presidential nomination-- Trump, DeSantis, and Noem-- are all science-denying COVIDIOTS.

Richard Hofstadter hit the nail on the head in his Pulitzer Prize-winning 1964 opus, Anti-Intellectualism in American Life.

Conspiracy Land

by David Gambacorta, April 7, 2021

The Philadelphia Inquirer

https://www.inquirer.com/news/a/qanon-conspiracy-theory-trump-voting-philadelphia-20210407.html

He (Eric Ward) was troubled then by federal, state, and local authorities’ reluctance to treat conspiracy and far-right extremist movements as an urgent threat, and worries that the Capitol attack will prove to be the prologue to darker incidents. “We’re going to find ourselves right back to this moment in three years, and it will look much more serious than Jan. 6,” he said. “But no one will believe it until it happens.” “

What happened to Philadelphia election officials in 2020.

This is a good read.

Steve Thomas

That's the way you do it.

"Anybody wanna die now?

Get out of my way!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/07/los-angeles-driver-point-gun-car-anybody-wanna-die-open-fire/?fbclid=IwAR292099yW9kseSxt8Wy5YHxOUul8Bhv5_5v812uETIjgbeDYpbX6r48gW8

"Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it"

Steve Thomas

22 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

What to know what's coming? Read this National Intelligence Council report.

GlobalTrends_2040.pdf (dni.gov)

Then there's this 2010 NASA projection of global issues c. 2025:

https://archive.org/details/FutureStrategicIssuesFutureWarfareCirca2025/mode/2up

Did someone on the Forum already post this link?  I'm doing so much 9/11 research that I've forgotten how I was lead to this document last week - apologies if I'm repeating something shared here already.  (Truthfully, I don't know if this doc is fraudulent or not.)

But...This just in:

China v Russia v America: is 2021 the year Orwell’s 1984 comes true?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/china-v-russia-v-america-is-2021-the-year-orwells-1984-comes-true