The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

The dirty little secret behind the Liz Cheney purge

by Joe Conason

May 14, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/liz-cheney-trump-2652984174/

“Immediately after the caucus vote, Cheney told NBC's Savannah Guthrie what she believes is provoking "real concern" among her colleagues: the prospect of a full and independent investigation into the January 6 insurrection, like the 9/11 Commission Report. "I've been very public that that commission needs to be bipartisan. It needs to look only at Jan. 6 and the events leading up to it, not at the BLM" — Black Lives Matter — "and antifa riots last summer," Cheney said on the Today show. "I think that that kind of intense, narrow focus threatens people in my party who may have been playing a role they should not have been playing."

That makes a whole lot more sense.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

On 5/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Indeed.   It's a sign of how little the general public and even members of Congress, apparently, know about 9/11 and Phillip Zelikow's ridiculous 9/11 Omission Report.

I saw a stat somewhere indicating that less 5% of U.S. citizens even know that Larry Silverstein's 47 story WTC 7 skyscraper was explosive demolished late in the day on 9/11.  The story has been completely blacked out of the U.S. mainstream media for almost 20 years now.

WTC

That video is simply truth revealing mind blowing.

This woman does have problems.  Squatting down to harass a Congress Woman through her mail slot?  Then she gets elected for this nutty behavior.  Cruz - Greene 2024, yeah, you betcha.  

Since-Deleted Video From 2019 Shows Greene Confronting AOC Through Office Door (ijr.com)

An Entire County Just Paid Thousands to Join a Far-Right Group

‘IT CAN GET RIDICULOUS’

Whether they like it or not, residents of an entire county are effectively paying to join an extremist group hyped by alleged participants in the Jan. 6 riot.

By Kelly Weill May. 14, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/an-entire-county-just-paid-thousands-to-join-a-far-right-group?ref=home

“Lander County, Nevada, is shelling out $2,500 for lifetime membership to a controversial, far-right law-enforcement group, The Daily Beast has learned. For their money, residents will get some lapel pins, a plaque, and a big party featuring an alleged participant in the Jan. 6 attack on the United States Capitol.”

Steve Thomas

The Wall Street Journal’s May13-16 weekend edition has a lengthy article, “The IRS is coming for Crypto: On the hunt for tax cheats, Uncle Sam is winning court battles to force cryptocurrency exchanges to reveal their customers.”  The focus of the IRS is on customers who have more than $20,000 in transactions in any one year.

Fed-up Arizona Republican erupts at Trump fans who claim their ballots were fed to chickens

by Brad Reed May 18, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-election-conspiracies/

“Stephen Richer, the Republican Maricopa County Recorder, said that he and his fellow state GOP officials are tired of being falsely accused of plotting to install President Joe Biden in the White House by assorted methods of trickery and subterfuge.

"It was one thing with the audit when they were looking at UV lights and looking for bamboo fibers in the paper," he said. "But when they just accused us too many times of breaking the law, they defamed our good employees too many times, they've defamed the hard-working people here. We're all humans, and we have our limits!"

Berman noted that some Trump fans have even claimed that state elections officials shredded their ballots, fed them to chickens, and then had the chickens incinerated to cover up the evidence.”

Dirty commie Democrats. Whad'd the little chickens ever do to them?

Steve Thomas

9 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Kahneman co-wrote his latest book with Cass Sunstein, and the two of them will be happy to Francis Fukuyama you to death with pedigreed disinfo:

In 2009 an article by Cass Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule appeared in the Journal of Political Philosophy (Volune 17, 2, pp. 202-227). Among other things, the authors argued that governments should engage in ‘cognitive infiltration of groups that produce conspiracy theories’. According to them, this involves governments developing and disseminating arguments against conspiracy theories, governments hiring others to develop and disseminate arguments against conspiracy theories and governments encouraging others informally to develop and disseminate arguments against conspiracy theories (2009, p. 218). In particular they suggest that government agents enter chat rooms and online social networks to raise doubts about conspiracy theories and generally introduce ‘cognitive diversity’ into those chat rooms and social networks.

http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2010/09/an-obama-appointee’s-plan-to-undermine-the-911-conspiracy-theory/

'I’m collaborating on several projects and investigations since I finished the book. One is how the inability to solve the famous “bat and ball problem” correlates with belief in God and that 9/11 was a conspiracy.'

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/may/16/daniel-kahneman-clearly-ai-is-going-to-win-how-people-are-going-to-adjust-is-a-fascinating-problem-thinking-fast-and-slow

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Kahneman co-wrote his latest book with Cass Sunstein, and the two of them will be happy to Francis Fukuyama you to death with pedigreed disinfo:

In 2009 an article by Cass Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule appeared in the Journal of Political Philosophy (Volune 17, 2, pp. 202-227). Among other things, the authors argued that governments should engage in ‘cognitive infiltration of groups that produce conspiracy theories’. According to them, this involves governments developing and disseminating arguments against conspiracy theories, governments hiring others to develop and disseminate arguments against conspiracy theories and governments encouraging others informally to develop and disseminate arguments against conspiracy theories (2009, p. 218). In particular they suggest that government agents enter chat rooms and online social networks to raise doubts about conspiracy theories and generally introduce ‘cognitive diversity’ into those chat rooms and social networks.

http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2010/09/an-obama-appointee’s-plan-to-undermine-the-911-conspiracy-theory/

"I’m collaborating on several projects and investigations since I finished the book. One is how the inability to solve the famous “bat and ball problem” correlates with belief in God and that 9/11 was a conspiracy."

You'd think that such a clever guy would have figured out by now that all theories about 9/11 are conspiracy theories.

I solved Kahneman's Bat and Ball Problem in a few seconds, and I'm quite certain that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

He's a fraud.