The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

5 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

@W. Niederhut
As you've addressed me; I am just gonna say this without even getting into this codwash that you keep coming out with. Look at your link sources? The Atlantic? A total rag. Is it normal for Harvard grads to quote gossip mags? Christ! You're the guy who posts about MSM and Mocking Bird living on. Can you see the tremendous hypocrisy? You are the human lyre bird. It's amazing, you take the government as gospel on Covid, but, not on JFK. You'll take the MSM media as gospel on Covid and not on JFK. Come on man! Go and dip head in an ice cold bowl of water. You're a walking contradiction. 
You can recognise a hit piece on Biden, Obama or JFK, but, not on Malone, McCullough etc. 

I am completely baffled at you William, more than anyone else here, you claim to be educated. I have two psychologists who are good friends, and they can see the government use of this psychology, it's happening every day, and you're somehow blind to it? It's unbelievable. There have been books written about it that you can read, breaking it down step by step, the use of psychology isn't a conspiracy, it's happening. Use logic. You just look the other way, or, you haven't been doing the reading. It's astonishing how dim you are being here. It isn't just Covid, it's the Dem/Rep thing, you are completely blind to any opposing view, at ever turn, tribal.

I don't mean this in a harsh way, I am not gaslighting here, you must be under this mass psychosis. It's impairing your critical thinking and capacity to use logic. You're blocking it in your mind, because you don't want to see it, because it challenges your belief system. 

Maybe because he has on education? The dopes you are quoting are killing people who are ignorant. People who are qualified to render an opinion that is valuable have thrown these idiots out for a good reason. They overstate their expertise and peddle bad information.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

Your delusions about the COVID pandemic are disturbing, to say the least.  And delusions are difficult to treat.  I've learned that through many years of clinical practice.  The best approach is honesty and reality-testing.

Do you really believe that basic public health measures like social distancing during an airborne viral pandemic are part of "communist" style government plot to isolate and brainwash people?  C'mon, man.  That's nuts... 🤥

Social distancing is about reducing exposure to infectious viral flumes.

You also share Ben's tendency to overgeneralize about M$M propaganda.  It's a logical fallacy.  As I told Ben more than once, the fact that the M$M promotes disinformation about military and intelligence ops doesn't imply that everything they publish is disinformation.  You're throwing the baby out with the bath water.

As for the Atlantic, it has some gifted, knowledgeable journalists, including Tom Nichols.  IMO, it's one of the best magazines in the U.S. 

Did you study the references I posted for you?  What problem do you have with the Annenberg Policy Center?

McCullough is a quack.  For one thing, he is giving people medical advice in a branch of medicine that is not his area of expertise or board certification.  He's a cardiologist-- not an infectious disease expert.

As a physician, I know that that is inappropriate.  It's a red flag.

Malone is, at least, a virologist, but he has been wrong in numerous instances.  I listed a few examples.

They're both selling snake oil and are otherwise irrelevant in their fields regarding COVID. Neither has done any substantive work clinically other than what they claim and yet they appeal to fools with biases. Mercola? Hahahaha! That's funny! Defines the term! You don't need those vaccines buy my vitamins!

The wife gets so sick of dumbs!it's like this. Almost every day patients are asking stupid crap about ivermectin and vitamin d and so on all while trying to take their masks off in the exam room. It's a large regional hospital system in a deep red area of the region. The stupidity is mind numbing. And none of them understand viruses respawn like aliens in a video game, therefore it's a conspiracy! 

Edited by Bob Ness

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Bill F.

Gadzooks, your commentary is frightening. But perhaps not for the reasons you think.

It sounds like the CIA-national security state is ginning up reasons to declare martial law in the US, and take control of all media!

"Barbara F. Walter, a political science professor at the University of California at San Diego and a member of the CIA’s Political Instability Task Force, says America is dangerously close to civil war."

And what is the upshot of this? Well, obviously, if one contemplates a bona-fide civil war, and deaths to make C19 look like a picnic, then control of the M$M and social media is warranted. And lots of police-state actions and troops on the street. 

And why would there be "lethal chaos" inside the US military, following the 2024 election? If our military can be turned into "lethal chaos" by a national election...egads, we should all move offshore (I already have, but for other reasons). 

I will say this: The conditions that create anger in the US started 50-60 years ago, when the US sold the employee class down the river, with de facto open borders for people and goods.

The goal of the globalists, which was achieved, was to make labor cheap (I love everybody, and understand why desperate people want to come to US.)

Believe me, the same thing happens in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. There are huge latex glove factories in Malaysia, where workers live in barracks-dorms and put in 12 hours a day, and are imported from Burma, or Pakistan. 

When C19 hit and borders were closed, the Malaysian factory owners whined "no one wants to do the work."  Globalization is the path to lower wages. 

There are other problems in the US, such as property zoning and consequent housing shortages, or $1.2 trillion annually to pay for a hyper-mobilized, mercenary global guard service for multinationals.

The Biden Administration is going to pass an all-time record high Department of Defense bill. 

You think those 600 half-wits who occupied the Capitol are the problem? That is what M$M wants you to think.  Fine, send the Trumpers packing. 

You will have knocked a pilot fish off the shark....

to answer your question -

You think those 600 half-wits who occupied the Capitol are the problem?  

No, I don't.  I think there are multiple causes of today's problems.

13 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I am not gaslighting here, you must be under this mass psychosis. It's impairing your critical thinking and capacity to use logic. You're blocking it in your mind, because you don't want to see it, because it challenges your belief system. 

11 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

in years to come, you'll realise you were wrong, and I was right, and you'll feel a chump.

11 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life. it’s coming. That is the trajectory we are on at present. Your country is being pulled apart from within, and you can’t see it. 

Chris to W.
Whew! Boy this omicron hysteria is getting rather moronic, how fitting an anagram!

Ben and Chris, Well, I do remember both you guys coming here looking for  followers and when nobody was spellbound and knocked over with a feather at your every utterance, then both you got vindictive on us.  Just like the arrogant tripe (above) that you always come back to Chris,  that we've been conditioned in the U.S. to believe everything our authorities tell us, and  we just couldn't see.
Awww! Chris and Ben  just can't understand why we just don't adopt all their conspiracy theories!

Chris and Ben have since become the forum's "new conspiracy woke". Hoping they can make all their theories PC here, Chris attempts it through voluminous posts as  the entire previous page suggests, and editorializing on his own all weather/ all conspiracy thread blog where he can postulate for pages on end, that he tries to revive every  other week or so. Ben isn't as hostile, (how could he be?) but has a repetitive, grinding, monotonous,  writing style,  and uses sort of a Trump/ Mao quotation method of saying the same dozen or so things using the same  dozen or so people, institutions or buzzwords about... 150 times apiece through,...let's see 960 posts, (hmmm 2 per post maybe) hoping that if he repeats the same thing enough times, people will just give up and accept it. Where have I seen that before? 

I won't pretend to speak for everybody here, but I was hoping we'd be cancelled here, but it soon became evident, that they 1) had no place else to go and 2) they were not leaving. So in keeping with free speech and  Holiday Spirit to the homeless. Obviously putting out lots of small fires can be rather time consuming. But I'm not alone. And I make the best of a limited situation, and try to call out unsubstantiated BS, and have a good time at it.
Merry Xmas!
ho ho ho, heh heh heh

16 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Chris to W.
Whew! Boy this omicron hysteria is getting rather moronic, how fitting an anagram!

Ben and Chris, Well, I do remember both you guys coming here looking for  followers and when nobody was spellbound and knocked over with a feather at your every utterance, then both you got vindictive on us.  Just like the arrogant tripe (above) that you always come back to Chris,  that we've been conditioned in the U.S. to believe everything our authorities tell us, and  we just couldn't see.
Awww! Chris and Ben  just can't understand why we just don't adopt all their conspiracy theories!

Chris and Ben have since become the forum's "new conspiracy woke". Hoping they can make all their theories PC here, Chris attempts it through voluminous posts as  the entire previous page suggests, and editorializing on his own all weather/ all conspiracy thread blog where he can postulate for pages on end, that he tries to revive every  other week or so. Ben isn't as hostile, (how could he be?) but has a repetitive, grinding, monotonous,  writing style,  and uses sort of a Trump/ Mao quotation method of saying the same dozen or so things using the same  dozen or so people, institutions or buzzwords about... 150 times apiece through,...let's see 960 posts, (hmmm 2 per post maybe) hoping that if he repeats the same thing enough times, people will just give up and accept it. Where have I seen that before? 

I won't pretend to speak for everybody here, but I was hoping we'd be cancelled here, but it soon became evident, that they 1) had no place else to go and 2) they were not leaving. So in keeping with free speech and  Holiday Spirit to the homeless. Obviously putting out lots of small fires can be rather time consuming. But I'm not alone. And I make the best of a limited situation, and try to call out unsubstantiated BS, and have a good time at it.
Merry Xmas!
ho ho ho, heh heh heh

Thanks, Kirk. Merry Christmas to you and family also. Tis the season. 

4 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

Sorry to ask - but what's the point of these 2 averages?

Hi Bill.

It should illustrate that our government / MSM reaction is completely disproportionate. If we are to be up in arms about this, then there are many other killers that we should be up in arms about. 

Thanks

Chris 

8 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Maybe because he has on education? The dopes you are quoting are killing people who are ignorant. People who are qualified to render an opinion that is valuable have thrown these idiots out for a good reason. They overstate their expertise and peddle bad information.

Are you being civil again, after telling me to FO? 

4 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

to answer your question -

You think those 600 half-wits who occupied the Capitol are the problem?  

No, I don't.  I think there are multiple causes of today's problems.

I agree. They are the last of the ills we need to worry about. It astounds me that some citizens believe this was the day the USA almost lost democracy. Nobody can explain how that rabble was to take over the army, navy, airforce, cia, fbi, national guard, nsa etc etc. It’s a fantasy that is born of fear and propaganda. 

If we really want to know when democracy was lost, it was probably:

22 Nov 63 or between the 20th and 30th Nov 1910. 

Yes, Kirk, and, in the spirit of the holiday season, I'm going to take a break from arguing with anti-vaxxers and January 6th coup deniers.   It doesn't seem to accomplish anything of value around here. 

Ultimately, I only end up offending people.

Peace on earth and good will to men, and women...  🤥

6 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I agree. They are the last of the ills we need to worry about. It astounds me that some citizens believe this was the day the USA almost lost democracy. Nobody can explain how that rabble was to take over the army, navy, airforce, cia, fbi, national guard, nsa etc etc. It’s a fantasy that is born of fear and propaganda. 

If we really want to know when democracy was lost, it was probably:

22 Nov 63 or between the 20th and 30th Nov 1910. 

I disagree Jan 6 was significant and far from the least of the things to worry about. It was an attempted coup by Trump. The mob were only pieces in the plan. They didn't have to take over the armed forces, just subvert the Constitutional process of certifying the election then in the chaos that would follow take their chances on the outcome, a Supreme Court decision in their favor or a military action supporting them.

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Kirk, and, in the spirit of the holiday season, I'm going to take a break from arguing with anti-vaxxers and January 6th coup deniers.   It doesn't seem to accomplish anything of value around here. 

Ultimately, I only end up offending people.

Peace on earth and good will to men, and women...  🤥

Merry Christmas to you and family, William. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

I disagree Jan 6 was significant and far from the least of the things to worry about. It was an attempted coup by Trump. The mob were only pieces in the plan. They didn't have to take over the armed forces, just subvert the Constitutional process of certifying the election then in the chaos that would follow take their chances on the outcome, a Supreme Court decision in their favor or a military action supporting them.

The question we often ponder or disagree about on the forum is; where does true power reside? With the sitting POTUS or elsewhere? 

This has come up many times in the JFKA discussion. 

Thanks

Chris