• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Funny a guy who supports the government forcing people to take a corporation's vaccine would call others Fascist.

I didn’t say anything about mandates — which proves my point about Fascists and their fictions.

In the US it was Gov’t employees and health care workers who faced mandates without exceptions.

That’s a snowflake’s idea of tyranny.

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

lol But that's part of being a leftist, alarmism is part of the show. I remember you guys saying Trump was going to put people in camps! Meanwhile when China does it, it's OKAY because they aren't capitalist fascist America!

You are so out of touch Cliff you shared article about how Antifa Activists who violate the terms of service for violence are being kicked off of Twitter (Oh heavens! Sarcasm Added) 

Another ginned up fiction.

Can’t help yourself?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

37 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I didn’t say anything about mandates — which proves my point about Fascists and their fictions.

In the US it was Gov’t employees and health care workers who faced mandates without exceptions.

That’s a snowflake’s idea of tyranny.

Another ginned up fiction.

Can’t help yourself?

Vaccines were deemed to not be 100% safe and a 'Vaccine Court' was set up to award damages to people injured by those vaccines.. so to call people snow flakes who don't want to be forced to take a procedure that's not 100% safe and is still in experimental phase because there is no long term data shows that you side with medical Fascism. But that's expected from a science denier. So I'm cetain thing like veers and excess deaths are way over your head & 'My body My Choice' is too complex of nuanced logic for people like you to understand. I bet you think Obama mandating people buy insurance or face fines wasn't fascist. 

If the vaccine worked you shouldn't care if it was mandated because the person should be protected.But like Ice Bullets shot out of rifles people who don't believe in science believe in wacky things.  

On 11/26/2022 at 6:40 AM, Steve Thomas said:

- Nick Fuentes -

"We need to shut up, elect Donald Trump one more time, and then stop having elections'

"Maybe get rid of Congress altogether".

Steve Thomas

Too bad Paul Harvey isn't around to tell us the rest.. of the story.

We'll have to let Mark Dice explain how different the event was from what the Fake news and it's parrots are saying: 

26 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Vaccines were deemed to not be 100% safe and a 'Vaccine Court' was set up to award damages to people injured by those vaccines..

In 1988.

so to call people snow flakes who don't want to be forced to take a procedure that's not 100% safe and is still in experimental phase because there is no long term data shows that you side with medical Fascism.

I’ve been Western-medicine-hesitant since I was 5 years old.  I do my research before I take any medicine.  mRNA research has gone on for decades, with many successful applications.  It wasn’t a reach to apply it to covid.

But that's expected from a science denier. So I'm cetain thing like veers and excess deaths are way over your head & 'My body My Choice' is too complex of nuanced logic for people like you to understand. 

The excess deaths were prominent in Trump counties.  But don’t let facts get in the way of your fictions.

I bet you think Obama mandating people buy insurance or face fines wasn't fascist. 

I didn’t get Obama-care until 2019, for 1 year.  For many years I had Healthy San Francisco, which was health care access but not insurance.  So I guess those Obama-care storm troopers you imagine missed me somehow.

If the vaccine worked you shouldn't care if it was mandated because the person should be protected.

You’re the one obsessing over largely non-existent mandates, not me.

As to the ignorance of the following, the night of the autopsy with JFK’s body in front of them the autopsists speculated JFK was hit with a high tech round that wouldn’t leave a trace in the body or on x-ray.

The hyena gallery always gets triggered by this fact.

But like Ice Bullets shot out of rifles people who don't believe in science believe in wacky things.  

Edited by Cliff Varnell

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I thought this was worth a bump.  Word of the year.  All the writers on here should appreciate it.  I know I've used this video once a year or so ago.  But hey, it's appropriate here.

"New York City Will Hospitalize More Mentally Ill People Involuntarily-NYT

Manhattan To Become a Ghost Town

Mayor Eric Adams directed the police and emergency medical workers to hospitalize people who appear to be severely mentally ill, even if they pose no threat to others."

---30---

Many decades ago, people were put into mental institutions involuntarily in California. Then, I think under Gov. Reagan (yes, this goes waaaayy back) the practice stopped, although I now forget if Reagan had anything to do with it. 

Full cycle. NY officialdom will put you in the booby hatch. 

It appears a large fraction of California's huge homeless population is  mentally troubled. I doubt there are the facilities to house them in institutions, and no one seems to know how to successfully treat these people. 

Late in life, I have come to the conclusion that some problems do not have solutions. Only regrettable options. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

In 1988.

I’ve been Western-medicine-hesitant since I was 5 years old.  I do my research before I take any medicine.  mRNA research has gone on for decades, with many successful applications.  It wasn’t a reach to apply it to covid.

The excess deaths were prominent in Trump counties.  But don’t let facts get in the way of your fictions.

I didn’t get Obama-care until 2019, for 1 year.  For many years I had Healthy San Francisco, which was health care access but not insurance.  So I guess those Obama-care storm troopers you imagine missed me somehow.

You’re the one obsessing over largely non-existent mandates, not me.

As to the ignorance of the following, the night of the autopsy with JFK’s body in front of them the autopsists speculated JFK was hit with a high tech round that wouldn’t leave a trace in the body or on x-ray.

The hyena gallery always gets triggered by this fact.

Cliff I like how confident you are talking about things that you don't know much about.

I did notice no citations, but that's to be expected because you don't know what you are talking about and are just countering me. The Idea and the science started back in the 70's but animal testing in mice happened in the 90's The MRNA trial tests for rabies on humans began around 2012. Unfortunately the science for the vaccine is junk because the spike protein does not stay in the arm. Excess deaths are in excess in the countries where the Jab was implemented. 

I know your not obsessing over mandates because you are the medical fascism sympathizer, members? 

I've seen the myth buster shoot a ice bullet our of a hand gun about 10 feet. But why in 60 years have we not heard about a Ice Bullet gun like a heart attack gun. I only make fun because it would be pretty difficult to get ice not to shatter being shot out of a high powered rifle. What do you think the assassin carried the bullets in? I'm envisioning something similar to the shaving cream can in Jurassic Park. 

Here's a video with Dr Robert Malone who worked on the mRNA technology saying that it is still junk science at this point and should not be forced on people. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"New York City Will Hospitalize More Mentally Ill People Involuntarily-NYT

Manhattan To Become a Ghost Town

Mayor Eric Adams directed the police and emergency medical workers to hospitalize people who appear to be severely mentally ill, even if they pose no threat to others."

---30---

Many decades ago, people were put into mental institutions involuntarily in California. Then, I think under Gov. Reagan (yes, this goes waaaayy back) the practice stopped, although I now forget if Reagan had anything to do with it. 

Full cycle. NY officialdom will put you in the booby hatch. 

It appears a large fraction of California's huge homeless population is  mentally troubled. I doubt there are the facilities to house them in institutions, and no one seems to know how to successfully treat these people. 

Late in life, I have come to the conclusion that some problems do not have solutions. Only regrettable options. 

Ben,

I was the medical director of a project at the University of Colorado in the mid-90s that successfully placed homeless mentally ill adults in stable housing here in Denver.  We used a treatment model developed by Dr. Len Stein at the University of Wisconsin called a High-Intensity Treatment Team.  (I met with Stein at the time to learn about his model.)

On our team we had one "high-intensity" case manager assigned to every eight homeless people, and the case managers helped their clients find and maintain housing, groceries, medications, etc.  It worked!  But it was expensive.  The City of Denver paid for the project per a court order, after losing a class action lawsuit filed on behalf of a homeless mentally ill woman, named Ruth Goebbels, who had frozen to death on the streets of Denver.  (The judge in the Goebbels case is the husband of an old high school friend of mine.)

De-institutionalization of the mentally ill has been a mixed bag in the modern U.S.  Understandably, people don't want to be locked up in state hospitals, but many have difficulty maintaining themselves in communities.  Many homeless people on the streets today are suffering from severe mental illnesses-- sleeping under bridges and in alleys, etc.

Stein's HITT model is one alternative to institutionalization.  State hospital beds are actually more expensive than HIT Teams.  Not sure what New York has in mind.  My guess is that, like most of the country, they don't have enough state hospital beds to care for their mentally ill homeless population.

And, incidentally, about one third of the beds in our prisons here in Colorado are occupied by mentally ill convicts.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Cliff I like how confident you are talking about things that you don't know much about.

I did notice no citations, but that's to be expected because you don't know what you are talking about and are just countering me. The Idea and the science started back in the 70's but animal testing in mice happened in the 90's The MRNA trial tests for rabies on humans began around 2012. Unfortunately the science for the vaccine is junk because the spike protein does not stay in the arm. Excess deaths are in excess in the countries where the Jab was implemented. 

Not in the US.

https://acasignups.net/22/11/30/33-months-covid-one-image-one-more-look-redblue-death-rate-divide

I know your not obsessing over mandates because you are the medical fascism sympathizer, members? 

You’re obsessed over largely non-existent mandates because you *need* to cry victim.

I've seen the myth buster shoot a ice bullet our of a hand gun about 10 feet. But why in 60 years have we not heard about a Ice Bullet gun like a heart attack gun.

Because you do no research and your little knowledge is closely guarded by confirmation bias.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/vol1/pdf/ChurchV1_6_Senseney.pdf

I only make fun because it would be pretty difficult to get ice not to shatter being shot out of a high powered rifle. What do you think the assassin carried the bullets in? I'm envisioning something similar to the shaving cream can in Jurassic Park. 

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

From the Church Comm. testimony of CIA Director William Colby (pg 17)

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/vol1/pdf/ChurchV1_1_Colby.pdf

<quote on>

Mr. CHAIRMAN: Is it not true, too, that the effort not only involved not only designing a gun that could strike at a human target without knowledge of the person who had been struck, but the toxin itself would not appear in the autopsy?

Mr. COLBY: Well, there was an attempt—

Mr. CHAIRMAN: Or the dart.

Mr. COLBY: Yes; so there was no way of perceiving that the target was hit.

Mr. CHAIRMAN: As a murder instrument, that is about as efficient as you can get, is it not?

Mr. COLBY: It is a weapon, a very serious weapon.

<quote off>

Here's a video with Dr Robert Malone who worked on the mRNA technology saying that it is still junk science at this point and should not be forced on people. 

Malone is a l-i-a-r who claims to have invented mRNA but he had a lot of company in that.  He had a patent on it which ran out, so he’s bitter.

6 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Mr. CHAIRMAN: Is it not true, too, that the effort not only involved not only designing a gun that could strike at a human target without knowledge of the person who had been struck, but the toxin itself would not appear in the autopsy?

Mr. COLBY: Well, there was an attempt—

Mr. CHAIRMAN: Or the dart.

Mr. COLBY: Yes; so there was no way of perceiving that the target was hit.

Mr. CHAIRMAN: As a murder instrument, that is about as efficient as you can get, is it not?

Mr. COLBY: It is a weapon, a very serious weapon.

<quote off>

Cliff, I am familiar with the Church Committee and William Cooper I have heard about the pistol. There is a cracked vertebra at T3 so I doubt it was a poison pellet.

Cliff, I am familiar with the Church Committee and William Cooper I have heard about the pistol. There is a cracked vertebra at T3

Factually incorrect.  The back wound was in soft tissue to the right of T3.

There was a slight crack in the right T1 transverse process, as well as an air-pocket overlaying the right C/7 - T1 transverse processes.  This is from the throat shot.

so I doubt it was a poison pellet.

You should read the original documents.

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

I was the medical director of a project at the University of Colorado in the mid-90s that successfully placed homeless mentally ill adults in stable housing here in Denver.  We used a treatment model developed by Dr. Len Stein at the University of Wisconsin called a High-Intensity Treatment Team.  (I met with Stein at the time to learn about his model.)

On our team we had one "high-intensity" case manager assigned to every eight homeless people, and the case managers helped their clients find and maintain housing, groceries, medications, etc.  It worked!  But it was expensive.  The City of Denver paid for the project per a court order, after losing a class action lawsuit filed on behalf of a homeless mentally ill woman, named Ruth Goebbels, who had frozen to death on the streets of Denver.  (The judge in the Goebbels case is the husband of an old high school friend of mine.)

De-institutionalization of the mentally ill has been a mixed bag in the modern U.S.  Understandably, people don't want to be locked up in state hospitals, but many have difficulty maintaining themselves in communities.  Many homeless people on the streets today are suffering from severe mental illnesses-- sleeping under bridges and in alleys, etc.

Stein's HITT model is one alternative to institutionalization.  State hospital beds are actually more expensive than HIT Teams.  Not sure what New York has in mind.  My guess is that, like most of the country, they don't have enough state hospital beds to care for their mentally ill homeless population.

And, incidentally, about one third of the beds in our prisons here in Colorado are occupied by mentally ill convicts.

First of all, let me congratulate you and admire you for your work in the mid-1990s in treating homeless mentally troubled individuals. 

I am glad to know the program worked. Yes, probably it was expensive.

Housing in Los Angeles now runs at $2000 for a studio apartment, so you can imagine the costs involved, even before hiring a good onsite manager. 

They say simple conversation is a great help to people, and also feeling useful. I imagine in a group home, there is more conversation. I do not know how to make people feel useful.

I always advocate exercise and good diet. But I am just a layman. 

Perhaps people in such homes could assemble medical kits for poor nations, or take care of overflows from city animal shelters and so on. 

Life in modern America is taking a toll on the citizenry, particularly young men.