The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

”From 9-11 truther, Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy theorist, Jewish Space Laser anti-semitism, Q-anon kookery, pro-insurrectionist, election denier, MAGA extremist quack to now presiding over House proceedings. Marjorie Taylor Greene IS the mainstream GOP. We WARNED you,” Tara Setmayer, a Lincoln Project adviser, wrote.

‘We’re in hell’: Horrified critics share video of Marjorie Taylor Greene presiding over the House (msn.com)

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

”From 9-11 truther, Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy theorist, Jewish Space Laser anti-semitism, Q-anon kookery, pro-insurrectionist, election denier, MAGA extremist quack to now presiding over House proceedings. Marjorie Taylor Greene IS the mainstream GOP. We WARNED you,” Tara Setmayer, a Lincoln Project adviser, wrote.

‘We’re in hell’: Horrified critics share video of Marjorie Taylor Greene presiding over the House (msn.com)

That's quite the list of MockingBird cliche's there Ron, lols, do you know about the Lincoln Project scandal?

FWIW, I love how her and Gaetz got McCarthy to release the rest the of J6 footage that was held back. I guess when you do good things the Media must sick their NPC's on you in liberal post modern western democracy.. 

47 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron,

I always cringe when the mainstream media lumps science guys like the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and the Scholars for 9/11 Truth, into a category with various kooky" conspiracy theories."

There's nothing kooky about the professors, scientists, and engineers who have taken the time to study and debunk the official U.S. government narrative about 9/11.

Anyone interested should study the academic credentials and analyses of the serious 9/11 "truthers."

9 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I have no love for Putin. He could have easily not started the Ukraine-Russia war. To me, he is war criminal. 

I do wonder if Putin was lured into a "bear trap." 

The CIA floated all sort of "intel" that Putin would quickly prevail, and then Biden offered Zelensky a ride, not a gun. There is more backstory.

OK, now the CIA has its war, on Biden's unwitting watch. 

IMHO Russia will not prevail, as occupying armies seem to lose. But we are taking maybe a million dead, and rubble everywhere before the Russians go home. 

55 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

I always cringe when the mainstream media lumps science guys like the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and the Scholars for 9/11 Truth, into a category with various kooky" conspiracy theories."

There's nothing kooky about the professors, scientists, and engineers who have taken the time to study and debunk the official U.S. government narrative about 9/11.

Anyone interested should study the academic credentials and analyses of the serious 9/11 "truthers."

I noticed that myself.  It seemed out of place in relation to the other subjects.  The site of her in the Speaker's seat was shocking.  From the outhouse after her stripping of committee seats for her statements to there is, as alluded to, a defamation of the seat.  An insult to Democracy.  

Edited by Ron Bulman

37 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I noticed that myself.  It seemed out of place in relation to the other subjects.  The site of her in the Speaker's seat was shocking.  From the outhouse after her stripping of committee seats for her statements to there is, as alluded to, a defamation of the seat.  An insult to Democracy.  

Speaking of democracy, I understand that the Donks, who run the Senate, have not introduced a resolution of other legislation to mandate immediate disclosure of all JFKA records. 

The House Donks are in a minority, but they have also introduced nothing. 

OK, I understand that. 

But has even one Donk in the House or Senate criticized Biden for suppressing the JFKA records? 

Not even one? 

The 'Phants are no better, and the Church Committee II seems to have quietly disposed of its purported  interest in the JFKA. 

This is democracy? 

The problem is MTG and Santos?  Or AOC? 

The whacky outsiders keep funding the war machine and DC globalists? 

Aren't you barking at bonsai trees in a redwood forest of permanent and institutionalized corruption? 

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yeah, Ron, creeps like MTG are an embarrassment for any cause they espouse, including that of the serious 9/11 research community.

Incidentally, I noticed that MTG heckled Biden during the SOTU tonight after Biden correctly pointed out that;

1) Republicans in Congress had repeatedly raised the debt ceiling for Trump, while increasing the national debt by $8 trillion in four years from 2017-21, and

2) Republicans have proposed using the debt ceiling negotiations to force funding cuts for Medicare and Social Security.

MTG called Biden a l-i-a-r.

He was telling the truth about both claims.

Edited by W. Niederhut

That was unusual in that that was about the most impressive win I've seen for one party at "State of the Union".
Remember 10 years ago with Obama somebody yelled out "xxxx" and there was a hush because nobody had done that before? But now it will probably be commonplace.

I don't know why the Republicans never thought they were going to be called out on their proposed sun setting of Social Security and Medicare, and they've backpedaling ever  since the Dems started calling them on it.
So when Biden called them on it, they started yelling out and MTG yelled "lxar." Of course who was the cameras on? It was on the POTUS  and Biden looked unflappable. "I have your papers (proposals) on it, if you want to see them! "  More Republicans started booing. Biden said, "Oh great, I like your conversion. So we're in agreement? No touching of Social Security, and Medicare?"  Then he talked about how the Democrats limited  the cost of insulin to no more than $35 a month for everyone, without Republican support.
So Biden also ended up winning an early inning battle with the debt limit,  as part of the pretext for the Republicans contesting the debt limit was to get concessions to cut Social Security and Medicare.

'Then in the Republican rebuttal, there's Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a chip off the old block, thrill  for young Matthew who was great admirer of her father Mike Huckabee, who broke the mold, for showing that conservatives too, can be artiste types with Mike's skilled bass playing, It must have been very moving as Sarah invoked a "new generation" of Republican leadership all the while glorifying Trump who will be near 80 years old when he runs for President in 2024!, and came out of the starting gate throwing angry red meat to Trump base, all the while somehow invoking her faith!
Yeah I say, Keep it up Sarah!
But were there any media consultants advising Sarah? I don't know how to put it, but that was an almost sort of a tortured, convoluted use of her jaw, mouth, lips and teeth!  I'm sorry, I don't want to be cruel, but it was absolutely creepy!

I notice Manhcin seemed almost disengaged, rarely clapping,  particularly when Biden started talking about taxes on the wealthy.
And I agree, what kind of fashion statement was Sinema making?

Chris, Sorry I keep forgetting.  gathered that you like Banshees. I haven't seen it, I plan to stream it.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
That was unusual in that that was about the most impressive win I've seen for one party at "State of the Union".
Remember 10 years ago with Obama somebody yelled out "xxxx" and there was a hush because nobody had done that before? But now it will probably be commonplace.

I don't know why the Republicans never thought they were going to be called out on their proposed sun setting of Social Security and Medicare, and they've backpedaling ever  since the Dems started calling them on it.
So when Biden called them on it, they started yelling out and MTG yelled "lxar." Of course who was the cameras on? It was on the POTUS  and Biden looked unflappable. "I have your papers (proposals) on it, if you want to see them! "  More Republicans started booing. Biden said, "Oh great, I like your conversion. So we're in agreement? No touching of Social Security, and Medicare?"  Then he talked about how the Democrats limited  the cost of insulin to no more than $35 a month for everyone, without Republican support.
So Biden also ended up winning an early inning battle with the debt limit,  as part of the pretext for the Republicans contesting the debt limit was to get concessions to cut Social Security and Medicare.

'Then in the Republican rebuttal, there's Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a chip off the old block, thrill  for young Matthew who was great admirer of her father Mike Huckabee, who broke the mold, for showing that conservatives too, can be artiste types with Mike's skilled bass playing, It must have been very moving as Sarah invoked a "new generation" of Republican leadership all the while glorifying Trump who will be near 80 years old when he runs for President in 2024!, and came out of the starting gate throwing angry red meat to Trump base, all the while somehow invoking her faith!
Yeah I say, Keep it up Sarah!
But were there any media consultants advising Sarah? I don't know how to put it, but that was an almost sort of a tortured, convoluted use of her jaw, mouth, lips and teeth!  I'm sorry, I don't want to be cruel, but it was absolutely creepy!

I notice Manhcin seemed almost disengaged, rarely clapping,  particularly when Biden started talking about taxes on the wealthy.
And I agree, what kind of fashion statement was Sinema making?

Chris, Sorry I keep forgetting.  gathered that you like Banshees. I haven't seen it, I plan to stream it.

Kirk,

I see you're already working on the sequel: MTG, SHS, Sinema - The Banshees of Capitol Hill.

Edited by John Cotter

Spy balloon part of a broader Chinese military surveillance operation, US intel sources say

Updated 10:30 PM EST, Tue February 7, 2023

CNN puts six reporters on the balloon story, and they repeat intel narratives. 

"One source familiar with the FBI operation said the analysis and reconstruction of the balloon’s payload will ideally determine whether the airship was equipped with the ability to transmit data it collected in real-time to the Chinese military or whether the device contained “stored collection” that China would later analyze after the device was eventually recovered."

I wonder how that would work, collecting "stored collection" from a drifting weather balloon. Beijing hopes the balloon drifts back over China? Shoot the balloon down over the Atlantic and hopes no one notices? 

I think the threat from the balloon has been inflated.