The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Repubs Turn SOTU Into A Real Life "Saturday Night Live" Whacky Performance!

A cast of outrageous comedic characters more manic and exaggerated than the real SNL ones!

Neanderthal big brow/narrow eyes facial features Maga Marjorie Taylor Green with her over-sized puffy collar polar bear fur was only missing a cavewoman club and big piece of raw Mammoth meat to rip from in her typical "One Million BC" aggressive tribal warfare yelling.

Fellow Republican cavewoman Lauren Boubert joined her "One Million BC" counterpart MTG in her angry faced, teeth gritting growling and shouting taunting of their demon tribal threat president.

Psychopathic pretender, flamboyant Drag Queen Boy from Brazil Georgie Santos was right there in the most TV visible receiving line location affectionately grabbing hands and blowing kisses until outrageously morals offended Mormon Mitt Romney caught sight of the staff aide thigh caressing/Dog Rescue hero/Volleyball champion and practically bitch slapped him on the spot!

Ha ha ha...you can't make this circus clown act stuff up!

Only thing missing was an aisle dashing Borat type flasher wearing only a MAGA cap!

Go Repubs Go!

Democratic party turncoat Krysten Sinema couldn't have grabbed more cinema attention if she had been lifted with wires to fly around the room, in her brightest eye hurting yellow "Wizard Of OZ"/ Flying Nun winged angel outfit.

All 3 RING leader Kevin McCarthy could do in response to his out of control fellow Repub circus act performers was to make red faced embarrassed grimacing "would you clowns shut up!" facial expressions which made the whole scene even more of a howling laughter comedic TV show affair.

Someone really should nominate this Republican party laugh show for the best TV comedy award at next year's Emmys.

IMO anyways.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Kirk,

I see you're already working on the sequel: MTG, SHS, Sinema - The Banshees of Capitol Hill.

You said it, John.

Meanwhile, in the MAGA-verse, guys like Mathew Koch think MTG and the hecklers owned the libs last night... 🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

Fox News anchor John Roberts grilled Florida Sen. Rick Scott about the same plan that prompted Republicans to scream “L-i-a-r!” when President Joe Biden referenced it during the State of the Union address

Johnson-Scott-Lee-Paul-U.S.-Capitol_840x480.jpg
www.mediaite.com/news/watch-fox-anchor-pounded-rick-scott-on-same-plan-gop-screamed-xxxx-at-biden-over/

February 8, 2023

"As Biden has said before, Rick Scott isn’t the only GOP senator with a plan to sunset entitlements. Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin suggested sunsetting the plans even more frequently. RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel endorsed Scott’s entire plan, as did Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville, Indiana Sen. Mike Braun, and Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz."

Edited by W. Niederhut

Chief GOP Architect of the sun setting of Social Security and Medicare, Rick Scott from Florida.

Here's a guy I highly recommend to you, Matthew to glom onto.

He's done a lot of acid!

Rick Scott Declares Republican Civil War Over As His Party Falls Apart - The Ring of Fire Network

Russiagate was and is a giant combination farce/mirage. The press thought HRC would win and when she did not, they reaped revenge with her help. https://t.co/GweEmfeeIp

— James DiEugenio (@jimmydie1963) February 8, 2023

Yeah for all Ukraine peace lovers, Jim was heavily in favor of Putin's invasion of Crimea.
But I guess that's cool!
From what i saw, All of Jim's political views were virtually identical  to Oliver Stone for 7 years.
But at least we got a good film out of it.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

You said it, John.

Meanwhile, in the MAGA-verse, guys like Mathew Koch think MTG and the hecklers owned the libs last night... 🤥

Was it really that cold in the chamber where screamer Marjorie would feel the need to adorn herself with an Arctic polar bear skin jacket with huge puffed up fur head and neck collar?

You gotta wonder if MTG didn't buy that ridiculously loud coat off a DC street walker for $20 on her way to the speech.

If a high school basketball game attending parent screamed insults at the refs as much and as loudly and angrily as Maga Maj did at Biden, the refs would have had her removed.

Keep screaming Maga Maj ... YOU GO GIRL...YEAH!!!

Edited by Joe Bauer

58 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Chief GOP Architect of the sun setting of Social Security and Medicare, Rick Scott from Florida.

He's done a lot of acid!

Rick Scott Declares Republican Civil War Over As His Party Falls Apart - The Ring of Fire Network

Yes, Kirk, and Rick Scott is the Koch brother's bell hop who banned state employees from using the term, "Climate Change," when he was Governor of Florida.

Meanwhile, I just found the Dark Brandon Meme-of-the-Day... 🤥

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Take a good look at Kamala Harris. You might not see her around much longer in Biden-land. 

Matthew: Please elaborate I haven't heard anything about that.. 

That's a good question Matthew. IMO that's just another Biden "Voice of Noise" prediction by Ben that probably won't happen. Just like Ben declaring Biden said"  JFKA Secrets are mine, not yours" which of course he didn't, though I understand the commiseration because the buck does stop with Biden.
Despite some articles, i don't see any more reason for Biden to dump Harris than I saw for Trump to dump Pence.

I'm sure if Biden runs and keeps Harris when his prediction fails, to hear Ben tell it, it won't be because Ben was simply wrong.  It will be because the globalists had a clandestine meeting with Biden and told Biden "Harris has got to stay."
Even though, the truth is, Biden is the least pro Wall Street President since Jimmy Carter, and I've yet to hear the anti globalists plan for how they are going to eliminate global trade.

There hasn't been a President whose switched VP's since FDR. And that's in part because he had 4 terms. The only exception was Gerald Ford who was forced to pick an unelected VP after Nixon resigned and picked Nelson Rockefeller, who was about as NE "deep state establishment" as you could get, which I'm sure many would say was a "deep state" cabal to get one of them close to the Presidency. Yet Ford dumped him in a year and a half for Bob Dole. So go figure! 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

He's done a lot of acid!

Russiagate was and is a giant combination farce/mirage. The press thought HRC would win and when she did not, they reaped revenge with her help. https://t.co/GweEmfeeIp

— James DiEugenio (@jimmydie1963) February 8, 2023

Yeah for all Ukraine peace lovers, Jim was heavily in favor of Putin's invasion of Crimea.
But I guess that's cool!
From what i saw, All of Jim's political views were virtually identical  to Oliver Stone for 7 years.
But at least we got a good film out of it.

Kirk, I'm sure that picture is not edited in anyway.. 😒

The I know you and your buddy Cliff don't like Jim, but the other members of your TDS Gang do, so I posted it in hopes they might snap out of there double think into what a majority of people on the right side of the bell curve think, which is that Russia Gate was a Geraldo's Safe that was hyped up and turned out to be a total nothing burger. Then that whipped up sentiment was used by the MSN exIntelligence media and used like 911 for Iraq to get support for the failed Ukraine Impeachment. Once again another whipped up nothing burger by the Intelligence community and it's mocking bird media assets. 

Now.. you still being someone who deals in doublethink, of course had to make the post about something that is totally unrelated because your position is based on Faith not facts. Ok, so you turn to the Russia invasion because the unrelated topic supposedly shows Jim's hypocrisy which in Kirks MSNPC mind means that the other topic is invalid or something. And you went on a road trip blah blah blah to visit your cousin Balky Barthalamu and gained supreme knowledge via talking to strangers in the Balkans region (I know, spare us the story again) Thus your anecdotal straw man false equivalence argument should be believed more so than the author of the Article Mr DiEugenio posted. Unfortunetly it is based on a couple logical fallacies so I hope you can understand why I don't have respect for it, or the debunked Russia Collusion HRC campaign disinformation conspiracy theory. He he..  

Open link for Twitter videos 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-house-oversight-hearing-twitter-suppression-hunter-biden-laptop-story

MTG Rips Ex-Twitter Execs New Cloaca As AOC Melts Down With Hysterical Lies

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, FEB 08, 2023 - 11:12 AM

Update (1305ET): Fireworks ensued during today's Congressional grilling of Twitter execs by Republicans on the House Oversight Committee, while AOC had a total meltdown while lying through her teeth.

mtg1c1.png?itok=OlB6ngUC

During one tense exchange, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) interrupted an exchange between Rep. Jimmy Gomez (D-CA) and Twitter's former head of Trust and Safety, asking: "Who made you in charge of what’s true and what’s false?"