The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

46 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

On Fox tonight, Trump will further push the allegation that Biden is on performance  enhancing drugs:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/12/trump-biden-drugs-fox-news-interview

TBH if you are a Dem, you gotta be presenting Joe at his most youthful and alert. My guess would be both are taking things that do that. The 70's aren't the human peak. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

What does the Dem version look like after Pelosi advising Chinatown celebrations to go ahead and opposing a travel ban from China? 🙂  Sorry Douglas.... 

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am all for free speech, but this is why Alex Jones is essentially a demagogue, and in reality is a danger to the republic:

https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-stone/roger-stone-calls-trump-seize-total-power-if-he-loses-election?fbclid=IwAR01QghY7nddAnY5Cta70C0xy_LDguipjg4M8gluG2kXJUcasrQ9Ak5CXDI

Arrest Harry Reid?  ... consider nationalizing Nevada's state police force???  Stone's rallying the troops.  More to come.  It's a tragedy he's free.  Jones sure pushes the meaning of free speech.  To use it to misinform and incite fellow citizens wasn't the original intention imho.

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am all for free speech, but this is why Alex Jones is essentially a demagogue, and in reality is a danger to the republic:

https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-stone/roger-stone-calls-trump-seize-total-power-if-he-loses-election?fbclid=IwAR01QghY7nddAnY5Cta70C0xy_LDguipjg4M8gluG2kXJUcasrQ9Ak5CXDI

Mind boggling.

Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

From the article: “Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election

32 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

From the article: “Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election

Up until now I didn't seriously believe that something like what Roger Stone is proposing to his Godfather would ever seriously happen. Just like the reported concern that Trump may not give up his rule if he lost the election.

But now?

I watched Trump's rally in Minden, Nevada earlier this evening.

He was totally obsessed and manic in proclaiming over and over ( I swear 10 to 15 times ) that the coming election "will" be fixed via the mail-in ballot process.

He started his rally with this paranoia and stayed with it so long, I sensed again his madness. He is just not in a rational place regards this obsession.

Combined with Roger Stone's mind boggling nationally broadcast proposal to Trump to declare Marshall Law if Trump loses the election on the very same night of Trump's ominous paranoia rally speech, my Hitler and his Brown Shirts memory warning system just went code red.

Could these Trump nuts actually do what they are threatening?

I know that half the country would probably go along with this fascist madness.

It's this Trump cult thing. I believe it is much more real and widespread now after seeing and hearing such things as Trump and his commuted friend are proposing.

What a truly scary nightmare.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 9/13/2020 at 5:39 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Up until now I didn't seriously believe that something like what Roger Stone is proposing to his Godfather would ever seriously happen. Just like the reported concern that Trump may not give up his rule if he lost the election.

But now?

I watched Trump's rally in Minden, Nevada earlier this evening.

He was totally obsessed and manic in proclaiming over and over ( I swear 10 to 15 times ) that the coming election "will" be fixed via the mail-in ballot process.

He started his rally with this paranoia and stayed with it so long, I sensed again his madness. He is just not in a rational place regards this obsession.

Combined with Roger Stone's mind boggling nationally broadcast proposal to Trump to declare Marshall Law if Trump loses the election on the very same night of Trump's ominous paranoia rally speech, my Hitler and his Brown Shirts memory warning system just went code red.

Could these Trump nuts actually do what they are threatening?

I know that half the country would probably go along with this fascist madness.

It's this Trump cult thing. I believe it is much more real and widespread now after seeing and hearing such things as Trump and his commuted friend are proposing.

What a truly scary nightmare.

Rodger Stone should be arrested.  Under federal law, it is a crime to incite insurrection. Unfortunately, Bill Barr is Attorney General, and insurrection won't be prosecuted, it will be promoted. 

Edited by Robert Burrows

24 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

(It's not Biden they want, it is Trump they do not want.)

So the "Power Elite" want someone (anyone apparently, hence Biden) but Trump, and this is a good thing?

Duh.

Hell, at this point - Billie Eilish for President.

Claudius, si.  Caligula, no.

Blofeld over Goldfinger.

Edited by David Andrews