The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

8 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Here are the crazy "tenets" of the Proud Boys. (linked)

• Minimal Government
  • Maximum Freedom
  • Anti-Political Correctness
  • Anti-Drug War
  • Closed Borders
  • Anti-Racial Guilt
  • Anti-Racism
  • Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
  • Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
  • Glorifying the Entrepreneur
  • Venerating the Housewife
  • Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

They should screen some old movies of Hitler's SA at a drive-in, and dance together to ABBA records under the moonlight.

Here's a perceptive article on another bunch of dumb dicks, the Oath Keepers:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/right-wing-militias-civil-war/616473/

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

News Flash!

Trump aide Hope Hicks is infected and experiencing symptoms. Trump's taken a preliminary test and tweets him and Melania are quarantining  awaiting the more definitive test.

Curious, They knew about it last night. Trump's taken the 15 minute test and as of yet has not told us he had a negative result.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Breaking news says he and FLOTUS tested positive.  This changes everything.  I wish ill health on no one.   But survival, recovery, sympathy, Pence?  If the prez can't continue as a active candidate, but survives as an inactive one?  So much more in the mix.

Hope Hicks, him and his wife.

I would not wish this on anyone.  And I hope they all recover after a proper quarantine.

Sorry, but this is the "conspiracy" forum.

Hope this isn't a false flag "October Surprise" operation.

Where he miraculously doesn't get very sick at all and comes back strong before the election to then say ...

"See! It really isn't that bad. You can all quit worrying now. No need to blame me for something not that serious."

Another relative of mine has gotten the virus. 51 years old. So far mild symptoms.

18 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Where he miraculously doesn't get very sick at all and comes back strong before the election to then say ...

"See! It really isn't that bad. You can all quit worrying now. No need to blame me for something not that serious."

Another relative of mine has gotten the virus. 51 years old. So far mild symptoms.

Joe, he announced this to the the world, on his twitter account.  He wouldn't do fake news would he?  He is the prez after all.

Wishing them the best, a speedy recovery, maybe just a week, ten day's?

On CNN they are saying Trump's chance of recovery is 90 percent. I have been under the apparently mistaken impression that for someone his age with underlying conditions (like me) covid infection is almost like a death sentence. Wondering where they get the 90 percent, I've done a web search for the rate of death of infected senior citizens, and I can't find any percentage rate. I wish I knew their source.

45 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Sorry to hear that Joe.

No sympathy here for Trump and his ilk.

They had ample warning and opportunity to do the right thing, not only for themselves, but for the rest of mankind.

Trump made the wrong choice by not revealing it's true severity and denying what true Medical Experts were telling the rest of us. 

How many more will die because of his SELFISH actions?

And btw,

My niece's "brother in law" who WAS 55 years old in excellent health and had zero pre-existing conditions ended up on a ventilator for 3 weeks and then died from this f--king virus.

His brother's only physical access(behind a glass partition) to him was when the physician called and allowed Carlos to come see him within an hour of his death.

5% of the Covid deaths in San Diego for those with no pre-existing conditions and he was one of them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/nancy-pelosi-should-isolate-for-continuity-in-government-as-both-trump-and-pence-may-have-cnn-doctor/

"“You’re saying everyone who has been in contact with Hope Hicks, or in these situations, should be quarantining right now?” CNN’s Don Lemon asked.

“Yeah, everyone should be quarantining now,” Dr. Reiner replied.

“And I’ll go even further and say that the Speaker of the House should be protected in isolation now because it doesn’t violate the rules of physics now for both vice president and the president of the United States to get sick,” he continued.

“The continuity of government requires that we have a clear leader here and it’s very possible the president and the vice president can both become sick right now,” he explained. “So, I would limit activity for the Speaker of the House and make sure she’s really isolated and in a relatively sterile environment.”"

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Joe,

There are enough people out there who believe that Donald Trump is the Messiah, put on earth to save us.

If he gets better, I just hope they don't start passing it off as him resurrecting and rising from the dead.

Steve Thomas