• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Did you see that whitewash just now by Trump's doctors? They said Trump was diagnosed 72 hours ago, but wouldn't be specific. If so, Trump then knowingly went to his rally in Minnesota and then attended the fund raiser in New Jersey on Thursday. They were evasive about when Trump has required oxygen, only noting he isn't on it right now. They abruptly cut off the news conference.

Yesterday, after the release about Trump being infected, Scott Atlas is seen closely chatting with 2 other people unmasked on the White House lawn.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

12 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Did you see that whitewash just now by Trump's doctors? They said Trump was diagnosed 72 hours ago, but wouldn't be specific. If so, Trump then knowingly went to his rally in Minnesota and then attended the fund raiser in New Jersey on Thursday. They were evasive about when Trump has required oxygen, only noting he isn't on it right now. They abruptly cut off the news conference.

Yesterday, after the release about Trump being infected, Scott Atlas is seen closely chatting with 2 other people unmasked on the White House lawn.

I also heard this Trump covid infection diagnosis time frame of Wednesday morning.

Of course, if this is true then Trump "knowingly" traveled and participated in no mask social contact with others after learning that he tested positive.

If it can be proven that Trump did this and that any of the people he came in contact with have tested positive soon after, what do we make of his willingness to put others in danger?

And we also caught the Walter Reed head doctor avoid answering the question of whether Trump had been on oxygen at any time...versus "currently."

Same old stuff.

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Azerbaijan has released a one-minute military music video that is……. unusual.

https://twitter.com/simulacrax/status/1311772844364361728

Steve Thomas

That has to be the weirdest military propaganda video I've ever seen-- a far cry from Eisenstein and Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky masterpiece.

Then there's the howlingly funny Kazakhstan state video at the end of the movie Borat.

That is something Steve. I assume the lyrics are ‘hurry up and die, don’t ask the reason why, it’s glorious ...... even for the dame, dressed up all the same, it’s marvelous...... it’s always rock n roll, no matter where you go, it’s always got a beat, even with the heat, you’ll never really know, there’s no where else to go, so come on down, try the fatigues on, and join us in song.

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

That is something Steve. I assume the lyrics are ‘hurry up and die, don’t ask the reason why, it’s glorious ...... even for the dame, dressed up all the same, it’s marvelous...... it’s always rock n roll, no matter where you go, it’s always got a beat, even with the heat, you’ll never really know, there’s no where else to go, so come on down, try the fatigues on, and join us in song.

...And who said David Bowie wasn't influential?

Just viewed Trump's televised message to the people from Walter Reed hospital.

In an earlier post I stated that Trump could not take being in lockdown quarantine due to his extreme Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. Especially in the small room White House which he hates.

I laughed when Trump actually verified my assessment in spades in his talk.

He admitted he could not stay locked down like millions of others that have been diagnosed with the virus have had to endure.

He has to have lots of people all around and be fussed over constantly.

He has to talk ... and talk ... and talk... and be the center of attention with a live audience.

If he can't talk he has to tweet and tweet and tweet. 

He has to move his body, his hands, his head, make faces. Classic adult ADD.

And my guess is his wife was relieved to have peace and quiet in her lockdown - alone.

Listen to Trump's Walter Reed talk. Especially the part where he says he could never stay by himself in the White House. It's like a Saturday Night Live skit, imo.

Also, without his orange sun tan makeup he looks extremely pale.

5f790a73240000a73fd12b5b.png?cache=TCAKJ

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

...And who said David Bowie wasn't influential?

So that’s a David Bowie tune - what are the lyrics?