The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

44 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Lots of people hate Trump. The Clintons, the Bushes, the McCains, Romney, Senior Obama appointees. 

Many Americans hate the people who hate Trump.  Few of them have the vanity or presumption to think they would be successful as president.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Steroids, including Dexamethasone, commonly cause temporary euphoria.

But only Donald Trump could turn a putative recovery from a potentially fatal infection-- which has now sickened many of his closest associates -- into yet another occasion for lethal disinformation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-harrowing-side-effects-of-trumps-covid-treatment/ss-BB19Jek9?li=BBnbfcL

"the steroid can make the patient look and feel healthier than they are".  

I feel better have I have in 20 years.  I'm the president, let me out of here I've got a campaign to attend to.  Possible relapse coming? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Despite being a serial kid groper, his brain is mush, and I just feel sorry for him. 

Unfortunately, you have confused the candidates.

Your "messiah" is the only one that desires teeny boppers.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Besides the filing, among many others, Michael Cohen has already attested to Trump's desires in regards to his daughter.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-harrowing-side-effects-of-trumps-covid-treatment/ss-BB19Jek9?li=BBnbfcL

"the steroid can make the patient look and feel healthier than they are".  

I feel better have I have in 20 years.  I'm the president, let me out of here I've got a campaign to attend to.  Possible relapse coming? 

"a feeling of euphoria which some health experts worry could make a COVID patient feel fully recovered, even if they are still battling the virus."  

A dismembered White House staff, working from home, fearing to come in.  A president relapsing.  I hope I'm wrong in these thoughts.  If not, have we ever been more vulnerable?  COG time?  Election delayed?

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Joe Biden is a child molester. He was a regular on Little St. James. He would stay on Water Island which is 8 miles due west of Epstein's place.

image.thumb.jpeg.19cdb855888e8c5d0d7c9f7b48f6731e.jpeg

Little St James is closer to most of St. Thomas and most of St. John than it is to Water Island.

Is everyone who visits the US Virgin Islands a pedophile?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Joe Biden is a child molester. He was a regular on Little St. James. He would stay on Water Island which is 8 miles due west of Epstein's place. Water Island is where politicians who didn't want their names on a helicopter flight manifest went to first because it was only a short boat ride and 25 foot boats don't have manifests.

I see. And Trump knows nothing about this but you do? Or is Trump, who loves to attack and insult people, choosing to remain silent on Joe's child molesting because deep down Trump has a forgiving heart of gold? So instead he just talks about things like Biden will raise our taxes?

6 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

That's potentially ominous.  It echo's a fear I had reading earlier.  The prez dies in office, he becomes a martyr for the proud boys and others.

9 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I like fishing. It’s a hobby that requires a completely different set of skill sets than trying to makes sense of the JFK Assassination. I fish for Striped Bass in the Fall here in N.J. 

What are you going to fish for Ron?

I hate fishing. It's boring and a waste of time. As for you fishing for Striped Bass, I'll pull for the bass.

Edited by Ron Ecker

8 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You guys know Herman Cain was a stage 4 cancer survivor, don’t you?

He survived cancer but couldn't survive Trump.

Wheeler:Joe Biden is a child molester. He was a regular on Little St. James. He would stay on Water Island which is 8 miles due west of Epstein's place. Water Island is where politicians who didn't want their names on a helicopter flight manifest went to first because it was only a short boat ride and 25 foot boats don't have manifests.

Hyeah, ok  Wheeler,  I know that  Q Anon theory that  the Clinton's and Biden are pedophiles is very satisfying to believe,  but don't let it dominate your life!

Woops! Too late!

As it turns out Trump and Biden were supposed to get tested before the debates but Trump arrived too late and said he had been tested. That Dr. Conley has refused to answer when Trump's last negative test last was. My guess is that Trump doesn't test often, but what if he did test earlier that day and found out he was positive? You know Trump would never cancel the debate that everyone has been anticipating for months at the last minute to reveal he tested positively. It could be he may have arrived knowing he was infected, which if revealed would be a fatal blow..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

11 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump -

“Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

Why does this make me think of Hansel and Gretel?

Steve Thomas