• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

At the beginning, I guess it was Harris's milk chocolate, that just made Pence look white as a ghost! Like a peeled Mr. Potato head. He did start getting some skin tone after while.

Yeah, that fly just couldn't move. I assume for a guy with such short hair, he must use really sticky hairspray. He might be taping off his forehead as he applies it every morning.

Pence has always been so deceptive. He won't answer the question and go off completely straight faced on some talking points completely unrelated.

It was a lot more civil debate, but Susan Page would just keep saying "thank you" when Pence went overtime and Pence would just continue. Thank you!, thank you!, thank you!. Pence is just undaunted.

I wish she would have taken more control, but anything was better than the farce Chris Wallace presided over last week.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

31 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Sorry. I couldn't resist. The fly stayed on Pence's head for 2 minutes and 2 seconds.

The fly probably thought it smelled bullshxt.

Some notable Pence flamers...

1)  Denying that Trump refused to condemn white supremacists in last Tuesday's debate.  Huh?

2)  Insisting that Trump told us the truth about COVID. Huh?  (What about, "I didn't want them to panic?")

3)  Denying that climate change has been accelerated by burning fossil fuels.  Huh?

4)  Denying that Soleimani's assassination was a strategic blunder.

5)  Claiming that Trump "rebuilt" the economy.  Bunk. Annual U.S. GDP growth since 2016 has been below 3 percent-- no better than during the 7 year Obama Recovery, when the stock markets nearly TRIPLED!

Edited by W. Niederhut

Notre Dame’s President Faces an Angry Campus After Getting the Coronavirus

Students and faculty are furious that the Rev. John I. Jenkins failed to wear a mask at a White House ceremony and then later tested positive for the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/us/notre-dame-president-covid.html

Kamala Harris comes out of that whacked out San Francisco political milieu famous in the late 1970's for the promotion of koolaid mass killer the Reverend Jim Jones (with an honorable mention to the late Harvey Milk who was said to have been murdered by a fellow city employee suffering from  a sugar shortage and it had "nothing to do with the Jim Jones cult").  In fact Willie Brown and the Dem crew of San Fran were so crazy that I wouldnt be surprised if one day it came to light that Nancy Pelosi dated the Zodiac killer or was a part of the early Manson family. 

Kamala's  momma came out of the Hindu Indian caste system "Brahmins" which was copied by the famous Boston Brahmins with the Forbes, Cabot's, Perkins etc. These Brahmins families were the junior partners to the British in the Opium wars against China.  And according to Wiki Kamala's mamma helped establish the Black Panthers and married a black radical from Jamaica. Talk about a marriage put together by Dope Inc. We have the British putting together these Manchurian candidates like Harris and Obama. But when you look at Antifa and the riots going on right now how much brain power does it require to go back in your mind to recall these synthetic "gang/counter gang" operations like Weatherman, Black Panthers and others. And these fake groups from the 1960's always had their funding from the Blue Blood families that hated the United States and they hated Presidents like Lincoln, FDR and JFK. Today they despise Donald Trump for his refusal to cow tow to this slime. 

From Wiki:

In the fall of 1962, at a meeting of the Afro American Association—a students' group at Berkeley whose members would go on to give structure to the discipline of Black studies, propose the holiday of Kwanzaa, and help establish the Black Panther Party—Shyamala met a graduate student in economics from Jamaica, Donald J. Harris, who was that day's speaker.[7] According to Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University, “We talked then, continued to talk at a subsequent meeting, and at another, and another."[7] In 1963 they were married without following conventions of introducing Harris to Shyamala's parents beforehand or having the ceremony in her hometown in India.[3] In the later 1960s, Donald and Shyamala took their daughters, Kamala, then four or five years old, and Maya, two years younger, to newly independent Zambia, where Shyamala's father, Gopalan, was on an advisory assignment.[3] After Shyamala had divorced Donald in the early 1970s, she took her daughters several times to India to visit her parents in Chennai to which they had retired.[3][8]

The children also visited their father's family in Jamaica as they grew up.

Even the name Donald Harris has that Symbionese Liberation Army ring to it. 

From Boston Magazine "The New Brahmins:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/2006/05/15/the-new-brahmins/

What ever anyone thinks about Donald Trump the fact is we are watching a coup in progress just like Dallas in 1963 and the only person willing to take on the coup plotters is this fighter of a  President who coined the now popular phrase "Fake News",  calling out the Post , NYT's, CNN et.al as being the fakers they have always been. Does anyone remember the official position of the media i.e The NYT. Washington Post, CBS, ABC regarding the JFK murder? Now you have a President who knows they're a bunch of fakers and is willing to take them on and yet no one likes the guy. 

Edited by Jim Harwood
spell

The "rape of Belgium" psy-op was assisted in no small measure by extremely repressive legislation which saw many persons jailed for expressing contrary political opinions about involvement in Europe's war - including a major 3rd-party presidential candidate. This legislation would eventually produce the Espionage Act, which is being used today to attack journalism in general (Julian Assange in particular) and which spirit is animating current drives to censor social media.

4 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Kamala Harris comes out of that whacked out San Francisco political milieu famous in the late 1970's for the promotion of koolaid mass killer the Reverend Jim Jones (with an honorable mention to the late Harvey Milk who was said to have been murdered by a fellow city employee suffering from  a sugar shortage and it had "nothing to do with the Jim Jones cult").  In fact Willie Brown and the Dem crew of San Fran were so crazy that I wouldnt be surprised if one day it came to light that Nancy Pelosi dated the Zodiac killer or was a part of the early Manson family. 

Kamala's  momma came out of the Hindu Indian caste system "Brahmins" which was copied by the famous Boston Brahmins with the Forbes, Cabot's, Perkins etc. These Brahmins families were the junior partners to the British in the Opium wars against China.  And according to Wiki Kamala's mamma helped establish the Black Panthers and married a black radical from Jamaica. Talk about a marriage put together by Dope Inc. We have the British putting together these Manchurian candidates like Harris and Obama. But when you look at Antifa and the riots going on right now how much brain power does it require to go back in your mind to recall these synthetic "gang/counter gang" operations like Weatherman, Black Panthers and others. And these fake groups from the 1960's always had their funding from the Blue Blood families that hated the United States and they hated Presidents like Lincoln, FDR and JFK. Today they despise Donald Trump for his refusal to cow tow to this slime. 

From Wiki:

In the fall of 1962, at a meeting of the Afro American Association—a students' group at Berkeley whose members would go on to give structure to the discipline of Black studies, propose the holiday of Kwanzaa, and help establish the Black Panther Party—Shyamala met a graduate student in economics from Jamaica, Donald J. Harris, who was that day's speaker.[7] According to Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University, “We talked then, continued to talk at a subsequent meeting, and at another, and another."[7] In 1963 they were married without following conventions of introducing Harris to Shyamala's parents beforehand or having the ceremony in her hometown in India.[3] In the later 1960s, Donald and Shyamala took their daughters, Kamala, then four or five years old, and Maya, two years younger, to newly independent Zambia, where Shyamala's father, Gopalan, was on an advisory assignment.[3] After Shyamala had divorced Donald in the early 1970s, she took her daughters several times to India to visit her parents in Chennai to which they had retired.[3][8]

The children also visited their father's family in Jamaica as they grew up.

Even the name Donald Harris has that Symbionese Liberation Army ring to it. 

From Boston Magazine "The New Brahmins:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/2006/05/15/the-new-brahmins/

What ever anyone thinks about Donald Trump the fact is we are watching a coup in progress just like Dallas in 1963 and the only person willing to take on the coup plotters is this fighter of a  President who coined the now popular phrase "Fake News",  calling out the Post , NYT's, CNN et.al as being the fakers they have always been. Does anyone remember the official position of the media i.e The NYT. Washington Post, CBS, ABC regarding the JFK murder? Now you have a President who knows they're a bunch of fakers and is willing to take them on and yet no one likes the guy. 

He didn't coin anything. Look up : Lügenpresse and who used it.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Correct.

The movie was Charlie Wilson's War (2007).

Julia Roberts played Joanne (nee Johnson) King Herring Davis (she was married quite a few times) plus she was Charlie Wilson's girlfriend.) She got around.

I'm not going to say why she is tangentially relevant today (she is 91 years old). Instead, in order to avoid Trump/Biden political bickering, I'll highlight her tangential relevancy to WWI.

One of the historical eras that myself and my fellow "conspiracy theorists" (away from this board) keep finding our selves back at, is the WWI period. Roughly the 1910 to 1922 period, (the breakup of Standard Oil Trust to the founding of the CFR (July 1921.))

In between those years you have the sinking of the Titanic, the Lusitania, the creation of the Federal Reserve, the start and end of WWI. The "pivot-point" of those years, in my opinion, was the US entry into WWI.

As I've mentioned up-thread (or in another thread), the wealthy industrialists of the day were mostly behind the effort to rally the public to join the war. Many of the wealthy industrialists, bankers and their extended families became extremely wealthy through their war profiteering. They would go on to form the core of the ruling elite for the next 100 years (the CFR crowd.)

As a few have written about, and as James Corbett described in his WWI videos, the effort to get the American Public was mostly a Psy-op, centered around "the Rape of Belgium." Just as the Iraqi soldiers were throwing Kuwaiti babies on the floor, the German soldiers were accused of bayoneting Belgian babies. 

Bill deBlasio's grandfather, Donald George Wilhelm, alongside Edward Bernays, helped create the narrative that the Belgian babies needed to be saved by American Dough Boys. (Net-Flix co-founder/first CEO Mark Bernays Randolph's great uncle was Edward Bernays - FYI.)

The abbreviated point is that many of the American Ruling Elite families of the next 100 years can be traced to War profiteering in WWI, and even more narrowly the Propaganda effort ("the Rape of Belgium.") None of the above is necessarily revelatory. Many had Rockefeller or Dupont connections already.

The Belgians though, seemed to have an outsized role in lobbying Americans to join the War, and the Belgian Elite seemed to be the secondary beneficiaries of the American entry into the War. That is, the American Elite and the Belgian Elite steered the Great War into a World War, and the two Elite groups kept working together long after the War ended. 

Joanne Herring was affiliated with a group that was founded by a member of one of those Elite Belgian families that were involved in the "Rape of Belgium" Psy-op. I'm holding back the specific relevance as I want to check some things. Nevertheless, the whole Charlie Wilson's War movie narrative mostly avoids the importance of the CIA to supply weapons to Afghani rebels to fight the Russians and entirely avoids the actual motive on the part of the CIA, as feet on the ground for the Ruling Elite, for doing so. 

Joanne Herring's second husband was Robert R. Herring. He died in 1981. He was the CEO of Houston Natural Gas, which was later renamed Enron.   

The European Adoption Agency eventually comes into the story.

Cool. I was at one of the little weekly newspapers in Montana my company owns last week flipping through a 1917 bound volume and read a story about the town's first trainload of 77 boys being shipped out that day. There was a big celebration with 4,000 people and political speeches that mostly focused on the fact that the boys had to do their duty to make their country proud and avenge Belgium.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Typos

13 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So name me a President since George H.W. Bush that has not done the bidding of George H.W. Bush.

If you want to call Trump names, that's fine with me as long as you willing to look at Joe Biden with the same jaundiced eye.

Biden's in some very deep you know what. Burisma reaches deep into some dark corners. You have Cofer Black on the Board. Black was the Ted Shackley protégé who is on record of visiting the Taliban in August 2001, along with Christina Bagley-Rocca (Pete's daughter and Ray's daughter in law.) Then you have Hunter teaming up with Whitey Bulgar's nephew in the separate Rosemont Seneca Chinese "investment." Whatever character flaws you want to ascribe to Trump, or his family, Biden and his family have him beat with real criminal and seditious acts. Joe Biden is front page news in Kiev right now for helping to steer the country's USAID to his cronies, who then steered it to Hunter.

Trump may be a lot of things, but he didn't take the Night Boat to Epstein Island and he doesn't owe any Ukrainian or Russian Oligarchs any favors.  

Whether he is from an elite family or not, he is certainly their tool to nth degree that Trump is not. (Biden had a great uncle in the PA State Legislator. He also has a few Blackwells in the family tree, as do the Duponts. Senator from Delaware for 40 years, I'm thinking he had some help from distant relatives along his way to the VP spot.)

Finally, there is a quote from Putin from before Trump. It goes something like, "the west is ruled by pedophiles."

A vote for Biden is a vote for the western rulers that Putin described.

I understand how bad the others have been and that they laid the groundwork for what we have now. I just never felt that any of those other presidents wanted to kill me.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
typo

5 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Kamala Harris comes out of that whacked out San Francisco political milieu famous in the late 1970's for the promotion of koolaid mass killer the Reverend Jim Jones

So ironic that you would mention the Jim Jones kool-aid cult in the context of smearing Donald Trump's political adversaries.  Do you know anything about the psychology of cults?

The truth is that cult leader Donald Trump, himself, is the Jim Jones of American political history.

He has even encouraged his cult members this year to forego basic pandemic safety measures like wearing masks and social distancing, while drinking toxic kool aid-- aquarium cleaning products, bleach, etc.

And, in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive discussion of her mother's admirable medical career, or her father's rather distinguished career as an economist at Stanford.

This pattern is all too typical of the wing nut smear tactics in modern America.

You guys persistently highjack threads by focusing on irrelevant, peripheral details about your adversaries -- straining gnats-- while "swallowing the camels"of your Great Leader's historically disastrous conduct.