The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

You said it William, this puppy's been kicked off more than once.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

You said it William, this puppy's been kicked off more than once.

Right Wing Nuts.jpg

Kirk,

Words cannot describe my disgust with the misogynistic nonsense being spewed about Kamala Harris in the wing nut media today.

We witnessed this kind of misogynistic crap during Hillary's 2016 candidacy, by fans of the sleaziest $3 dollar bill in American history-- Donald "Grab 'em by the Pxssy" Trump.  Now, they're baackk.

But notice how these same misogynistic  Trumpsters have completely dodged the news about Kimberly Guillfoyle's lurid sexual harassment scandal at Fox News!

Definitely a weird thing with women, and probably by extension, blacks and gays.

Can you imagine talking with Wheeler's wife?

My guess is that this puppy's been pining many years for his high school "soul mate".            

" B-tch!, she couldn't even see that we were meant to be with each other"!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8819293/Trump-claims-cured-interview-COVID-hospital-treatment.html

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi says Congress will discuss using 25th Amendment powers which could REMOVE Donald Trump amid fears COVID steroid treatment is affecting his mental health

• Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would lead a discussion on Friday about invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office

• 'Come here tomorrow,' she told reporters on Capitol Hill Thursday. 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'

• She refused to give any more details - a move that will likely stoke speculation and build suspense over the next 24 hours

Also https://thehill.com/homenews/house/520191-pelosi-were-going-to-be-talking-about-25th-amendment

Steve Thomas

PIERS MORGAN: Donald Trump's dying presidency is crashing and burning in a reckless, chaotic, dangerous, earth-scorching ball of fire – because he fears the American people are about to tell him: ‘YOU’RE FIRED!’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8814809/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trumps-presidency-crashing-burning.html

Please Take Note:-

An hour ago W. Niederhut - replying to a post by Jim Harwood - said “in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive….”  Ialso noted that Joseph McBride made a comment elsewhere. I am no fan of Donald Trump but it appears Jim Harwood might be. In posting his comments about Kamala Harris Jim broke no rules at all - yet one member considered he had the right to refer to Jim as a “nut.” No one has the right to insult a fellow member , even if they feel the said member has not included all the facts.

Members have a perfect right to feel aggrieved when referred to in this way.

For the last few years the admin team have either hidden or moved threads regarding Donald Trump because the subject can sometimes bring out the worst in us. With it being so close to the election I would prefer not to not to take action regarding this thread or others on Donald Trump. I am conscious that this US election may be somewhat unusual and may well excite us to voice our opinions.

This may be a difficult few weeks ahead and members - regarding this subject - might feel tempted to be intemperate with their opinions. Feel free to voice your opinions but - at all times - be civil to one another.  I will deal with any thread if we cannot be civil to each other.

James.

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

PIERS MORGAN: Donald Trump's dying presidency is crashing and burning in a reckless, chaotic, dangerous, earth-scorching ball of fire – because he fears the American people are about to tell him: ‘YOU’RE FIRED!’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8814809/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trumps-presidency-crashing-burning.html

Harley Schlanger an old friend and foe of Doug Caddy gives us a break from FAKE NEWS and demonstrates once again what is behind the ongoing coup of Donald Trump. And as a post script Piers Morgan is a Brit and for some reason they think we are still their colony.  Their MI 6 agent Christopher Steele along with Halpern and Sir Richard Dearlove may al get caught before this is over. 

Harley titles his briefing "Under Cover of Strategic Chaos, Bankers move to Consolidate Power"

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

Words cannot describe my disgust with the misogynistic nonsense being spewed about Kamala Harris in the wing nut media today.

We witnessed this kind of misogynistic crap during Hillary's 2016 candidacy, by fans of the sleaziest $3 dollar bill in American history-- Donald "Grab 'em by the Pxssy" Trump.  Now, they're baackk.

But notice how these same misogynistic  Trumpsters have completely dodged the news about Kimberly Guillfoyle's lurid sexual harassment scandal at Fox News!

W.

Can you do me a favor and analyze the back ground of the late Dr. Dane Rudhyar (sp?). Wiki states he was influenced by Frederick Nietzsche (as was Hitler) and it also states he was trained or influenced by another famous shrink Carl Jung" who has also been accused of being a Nazi. 

Later Wiki goes through his time in San Francisco preaching the Age of Aquarius to the hippies, maybe even to members of the Manson family . It is this group of social planners like Rudhyar that brings us the killer Manson cult, the Zodiac, the California Night Stalker and Kamala Harris's political backers the Jim Jones Kool aid express. Rudhyar is also close friends with Theosophist Alice Bailey-- Lucifer my dear boy, the Process Church of the Final Judgement.

But if you can give me your professional opinion as to who you think Dane Rudhyar really was along with his intentions then I'll let you in on a secret as to who studied under Rudhyar. I may have just identified the Zodiac killer and he is among us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Rudhyar

1 hour ago, James R Gordon said:

Please Take Note:-

An hour ago W. Niederhut - replying to a post by Jim Harwood - said “in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive….”  Ialso noted that Joseph McBride made a comment elsewhere. I am no fan of Donald Trump but it appears Jim Harwood might be. In posting his comments about Kamala Harris Jim broke no rules at all - yet one member considered he had the right to refer to Jim as a “nut.” No one has the right to insult a fellow member , even if they feel the said member has not included all the facts.

Members have a perfect right to feel aggrieved when referred to in this way.

For the last few years the admin team have either hidden or moved threads regarding Donald Trump because the subject can sometimes bring out the worst in us. With it being so close to the election I would prefer not to not to take action regarding this thread or others on Donald Trump. I am conscious that this US election may be somewhat unusual and may well excite us to voice our opinions.

This may be a difficult few weeks ahead and members - regarding this subject - might feel tempted to be intemperate with their opinions. Feel free to voice your opinions but - at all times - be civil to one another.  I will deal with any thread if we cannot be civil to each other.

James.

Here Here.

And thank you for allowing this off the JFK topic, unprecedented political and social anxiety times release valve thread for the last few months.

These times and this presidential election has everyone on edge like we have never experienced before. Your tolerance in this context is so appreciated. 

Most JFK forum members are very politically minded anyway due to the nature of the assassination being a political event as much as a criminal one.

I am sure this thread will die down if Biden wins the election.

However, maybe not while Trump is still in the presidency until January 20th, 2021.

What Trump may pull off in his remaining 2 and 1/2 months in office may still rock the nation and/or world.

Hopefully not in some crazy dangerous way. Let us pray.

Edited by Joe Bauer

48 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Here Here.

And thank you for allowing this off the JFK topic, unprecedented political and social anxiety times release valve thread for the last few months.

Joe,

I too want to thank Kathy Becket, James Gordon and all or any of the moderators that I don't even know about, for allowing this release valve.

It helps.

Steve Thomas

‘Every Tree in the Forest Will Fall’

Oct. 7 (EIRNS)—On July 27, 2017, the LaRouche Political Action Committee published a report under the title “Every Tree in the Forest Will Fall.” The occasion was the release of the forensic proof issued by William Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA, that the supposed Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee emails and the deliverance of those emails to Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks, was a hoax. Binney showed that there had been no hack at all, but that, in fact, it was an inside job, likely by a Democrat who was furious that the DNC had sabotaged the presidential campaign of one of its own candidates (Bernie Sanders) in order to assure the nomination of another (Hillary Clinton).

“We are at a point where we can sink the entire Trump-Russiagate fraud on both sides of the Atlantic,” that report reads, “and shift the strategic dynamic from the defensive to the offensive,” quoting Helga Zepp-LaRouche, the Chairwoman of the Schiller Institute. “That offensive means burying Wall Street and the City of London’s murderous speculative system, and bringing the United States and Europe into full cooperation with the China-Russia Belt and Road Initiative.”

Now, more than three years later, those trees are finally ready to fall, thanks to the effort of President Donald Trump and his new Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who have begun to declassify the documents that prove the crime. Most important among them, released Tuesday, is the handwritten note of the corrupt John Brennan, Obama’s CIA chief, after briefing Obama on the fact that Hillary Clinton had (in Brennan’s words), approved “à proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services.” A second declassified memo, addressed to then FBI Director James Comey and FBI official Peter Strzok, two leaders of the Russiagate coup attempt, was from a CIA Counterintelligence Operation Lead, stating that Hillary Clinton had approved a plan “concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.” Obama was in on this from the start.

As Trump tweeted yesterday: “Can’t believe these con men are not yet being PROSECUTED. Pathetic!”

But Trump also noted in a tweet: “All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!” It is of note that the LaRouche Political Action Committee issued a petition in June of 2018 titled: “President Trump: Declassify All Documents & Information Concerning British Subversion Of Your Campaign.”

Here we are dealing not only with the criminal acts of Obama and his intelligence community, but with the continuing crimes by those in the intelligence community today. On the one hand, there are former CIA chief Michael Pompeo, now Secretary of State, and his pal, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, as well as FBI chief Chrisopher Wray, who together have done everything in their power to sabotage President Trump’s effort to end the “endless wars” and to establish friendly relations with Russia and China. Pompeo, as CIA chief, was briefed by William Binney, at Trump’s instructions, on the fraud of the “DNC hack” story, but blocked the evidence provided by Binney from reaching the President or the mainstream media (referred to today as the “Lamestream Media” by President Trump).

Then there is the current CIA chief, Gina Haspel, who was the CIA station chief in London from 2014-2017, facilitating the MI6 manufacture of the lies about Trump’s “Russia collusion.” Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch, and a former Army intelligence officer, issued a report on Oct. 6 called “Analysis: CIA Director Gina Haspel and the British Role in the Anti-Trump Plot.” (https://worldisraelnews.com/analysis-cia-director-gina-haspel-and-the-british-role-in-the-anti-trump-plot/) Haspel is now suspected of being the key person blocking Trump’s repeated demands to declassify all the Russiagate documents, with (Trump added) “No redactions!”

Trump is aware of the sabotage from within his administration. He has already publicly denounced the “military-industrial complex” and identified the top brass at the Pentagon as responsible for disobeying his orders to end the “endless wars.” He appears to be hesitant to dump them, and the intelligence community miscreants, before the election. But, just as LaRouchePAC broke the containment of William Binney’s exposé of the Russia hoax, LaRouchePAC is now breaking the story of the military coup plans being concocted by the Democratic Party leadership and the generals who gave us the genocidal regime-change wars over the past two decades — literally hundreds of thousands of people around the world have now heard Col. Richard Black (ret.)’s documentation of these criminal preparations to remove the President from office by force. See “A Stark Warning of an Impending Coup; Track and Arrest the Conspirators!” https://larouchepac.com/20200916/stark-warning-impending-coup-track-and-arrest-conspirators

The danger of global war is increasing daily, as long as the “enemies within” are given room to play their deadly game. Trump is moving, but, as we have seen in both domestic and foreign policy, his instructions are often ignored. Now, with the entire criminal cabal, and their British partners, increasingly exposed to the world by the President— as they have been identified and exposed by the LaRouche movement for many years — the American people, and those of good will around the world, must join in demonstrating to the President that he will have full support for bringing down “all the trees in the forest.”

I've always thought the Democrats bring a knife to a gunfight with the Republicans, Right now there's an impasse about the next debate.  Because of Trump's infection, Biden wants it done virtually. Trump refused!, Since Trump's bent on destroying any glimmer of hope he has left, I say grant him his wish!

I'd go one further, Since the Republicans say Biden is so weak. To dispel any doubt that Biden is effectual, which would be good for Biden to do. Biden may be able to win over more Republican support by showing he can squeeze as good as the Republicans, and say in essence. "Sorry filthy ass, but you blew your chance at intelligently debating the issues, like you blew your chance to be the hero president who helped beat covid, you treated it like a joke, and it bit you and destroyed what little future chance you have to be President. So deal with it!
Edited by Kirk Gallaway