The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Arrested for what? I haven't seen anything in the news about BLM arrests. All I found tonight was a report about protesters vandalizing statutes in Portland as part of an "Indigenous Peoples Day of Rage" in advance of Columbus Day. It says nothing about BLM.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

https://fusion.inquirer.com/news/giuliani-trump-italians-philadelphia-columbus-day-20201012.html

"At the event in Northeast Philadelphia, (October 12, 2020) Giuliani spoke off the cuff about issues such as the Democratic Party being “controlled” by Black Lives Matter and what he described as the president’s outstanding handling of the “Chinese Communist virus.”

People don’t die of this disease anymore,” he said, adding that Democrats were overblowing COVID because they wanted to frighten people."

Steve Thomas

How long will it be before Trump's followers begin to turn the coronavirus into a bio-weapon?

At his rally in Florida on Monday night, Donald Trump said he wanted to go out in the audience and kiss everybody.

How long will it be before his followers want to follow suit?

Steve Thomas

16 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

How long will it be before Trump's followers begin to turn the coronavirus into a bio-weapon?

At his rally in Florida on Monday night, Donald Trump said he wanted to go out in the audience and kiss everybody.

How long will it be before his followers want to follow suit?

Steve Thomas

The Republican Party is objectively pro-coronavirus

By Ryan Cooper

https://theweek.com/articles/943192/republican-party-objectively-procoronavirus?utm_source=links&tum_medium=website&utm_campaign=twitter

“The hearing (for Amy Coney Barrett) was just one of several instances over the past couple weeks in which Republicans have worked assiduously to spread coronavirus across the land. The party has mutated from merely hampering efforts to control the pandemic to actively accelerating it, even among their own top leaders.”

Steve Thomas

That face you make when you've spent two years trying to smear Hunter Biden,

and you learn that his World Food Program charity just won the Nobel Prize...

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/607740/smdfgads.jpg?w=790&f=df25f8103f47e63d71badf7e77577952

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It does not matter what you see. It only matters what the lady who made the "tweet" sees.

Then why did you post what the lady sees? Just to be a xxxxx?

'

Amy Coney Barrett says she will keep ‘open mind’ about Trump unilaterally delaying election

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/amy-coney-barrett-says-she-will-keep-open-mind-about-trump-unilaterally-delaying-election/

“Does the Constitution give the president of the United States the authority to unilaterally delay a general election under any circumstances?” Feinstein asked the nominee.

“Well, Senator, if that question ever came before me, I would need to hear arguments from the litigants and read briefs and consult with my law clerk and talk to my colleagues and go through the opinion writing process,” Barrett replied. “So, you know, if I give off-the-cuff answers then I would be basically a legal pundit and I don’t think we want judges to be legal pundits. I think we want judges who approach cases thoughtfully and with an open mind.”

Consult with my law clerk?

Consult with my law clerk?

Steve Thomas

Another group Trump's assertion of "the best economy ever" never filtered down to is the farmer.

The federal government has accelerated its farm subsidies ahead of Election Day. Government support will account for about 40 percent of total U.S. farm income this year.

As has been pointed out. Obama in his last 3 years of his administration employed 1.5 million more people than Trump in his 3 years. People at home in the U.S. and abroad should realize the difference was Obama just wasn't beating it into your head like Trump was.

8 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

mench ?

No, I didn't know I had used a dirty or impermissible word. Its definition is someone who "deliberately provokes others online. By saying inflammatory and offensive things. They live to make people upset and angry."

Edited by Ron Ecker

34 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

I served as President, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

image.png.79ea40b2f82f9c75e7259e37bca7081b.png

Steve Thomas

I assume that the S stands for Superspreader.

Prepare for a language change, for we are on the path to becoming Ukraine:

Far-right plotters 'discussed kidnapping Virginia governor Ralph Northam'

In a statement, Yarmosky [Northam's spokeswoman] said: “Here’s the reality: President Trump called upon his supporters to ‘LIBERATE VIRGINIA’ in April just like Michigan. In fact, the president regularly encourages violence against those who disagree with him. The rhetoric coming out of this White House has serious and potentially deadly consequences. It must stop.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/virginia-governor-ralph-northam-kidnap-plot-fbi

Edited by David Andrews