The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Read about this earlier but it gets deeper here.  Interesting the msm thus far has not promoted the story.  They are owned by the .1%.  Have they abandoned Giuliani and the prez?  

I heard that it was a lead story on FoxNews, which would be a big surprise, but I don't watch it (I'm trying to avoid all sorts of infection), so I don't know.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

As Virus Spread, Reports of Trump Administration’s Private Briefings Fueled Sell-Off

A hedge fund consultant’s summary of private presentations by White House economic advisers fanned investor worries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/stock-market-coronavirus-trump.html

Trump Pleads With Women: 'Please Like Me.' Women Fire Back: 'No Way.' Trump's rally request is not getting the answer he was hoping for. By Ed Mazza. President Donald Trump on Tuesday begged for suburban women’s support during …

Trump's "begging" to American women is the lowest, most grossly pathetic and desperate act I have ever seen from a campaigning President.

"PLEASE....PLEASE LOVE ME?"   

OMG!

This from someone who his entire life has acted as if "he" were doing everyone else ( women in particular ) a favor in interacting with them? 

This from someone who has trashed women, insulted women and sexually abused women...and even bragged how he likes to "grab em by the pu$$y" and gets away with doing this because he is a celebrity?

"PLEASE...LOVE ME!"  "I...I SAVED YOUR DAMN SUBURBS."

Dear God - how desperate, how embarrassing, even nauseating.

Disheveled meth addict, homeless, mentally ill street corner change beggars have more dignity.

E. JEAN CARROLL must be howling with cringing offense!

Like one outraged responding tweeter mentioned, Trump must still think he is pleading to 1950's TV show suburb moms like June Clever, Donna Reed, "Father Knows Best" Margaret Anderson, Harriet Nelson or even later on Brady Bunch mom Carol Brady, The Partridge Family's Shirley and Happy Day's mom Marion Cunningham. 

Trump and his mentors see and are are totally freaking out over this unprecedented massive rebellion of American women against Trump. Women are favoring the Democrats by 24% points! 

Hence Trump BEGGING for their love.

Yechhh.

Face reality Trump and your cult followers.

America's women can't stand you.

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I heard the most interesting thing last night. You know how trump is saying he is "immune" to COVID now, and yet we have heard a couple of people have been reinfected?  I found this puzzling-- that someone could be reinfected--thought the body would build resistance to it.

Anyway, this guy was asked if trump could be immune, and he said that when we become ill we manufacture antibodies. However, in trump's case, he was given artificial antibodies so  natural resistance was not developed. To top that, he was given sterioids to depress his body's ability to build up resistance. He may not be "immune" at all.

Anybody here find this fascinating, right or wrong (and coupled with the fact that I only heard it once, and may be misinformed)?

Kathy,

I don't think you were mis-informed, although I really don't know if a person can, or does, manufacture antibodies on top of what they are given artificially. The stuff trump was given is experimental, and I don't think they have gone through enough clinical trials to make a judgement one way or another.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I just play one on TV.

I was very disheartened to see trump asking people in his rally who had contracted the virus to stand up and be recognized and applauded. It's not a badge of honor. It really isn't.

Steve Thomas

29 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I heard the most interesting thing last night. You know how trump is saying he is "immune" to COVID now, and yet we have heard a couple of people have been reinfected?  I found this puzzling-- that someone could be reinfected--thought the body would build resistance to it.

Anyway, this guy was asked if trump could be immune, and he said that when we become ill we manufacture antibodies. However, in trump's case, he was given artificial antibodies so  natural resistance was not developed. To top that, he was given sterioids to depress his body's ability to build up resistance. He may not be "immune" at all.

Anybody here find this fascinating, right or wrong (and coupled with the fact that I only heard it once, and may be misinformed)?

The whole thing is suspicious.

Technically obese, 74 year old Trump is back flying around and speaking at rallies in one week to ten days after getting infected?

Infected morbidly obese Trump sycophant Chris Christie gets released from the hospital in just 4 days?

None of the 35 infected WH and Senate people are suffering like younger, thinner  Chris Cuomo and Brooke Baldwin did?

Is the WH super spread strain a weaker one?

Maybe there is something in McDonald's fries and sandwiches and apple pies that counters the virus? Diet Coke same thing?

If Trump doesn't have some type of later fall back at all, it looks as if his doctors have an effective antidote to the virus.

If so, it would be nice to share it with us little people, wouldn't you think?

Edited by Joe Bauer

39 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

I read one guy who said that this was akin to Jeb Bush pleading for his audience to clap for him.

"Please clap"

We all know how that went.

Steve Thomas

HA HA HA !  EXACTLY!

PLEASE CLAP FOR ME!

This unprecedent massive rebellion of American women voters against Donald Trump is freaking him and his mentors out more than any other issue.

Trump's 4 hours of night time sleep must be down to one or two with worry about this incredible tidal wave of anti-Trump women voters.

He underestimated their intelligence and awareness and outrage over his gross treatment, attitude and behavior towards women.

Trump's "Grab Em By The Pu---" quoted brag, his trashing of any woman who has reported his predator actions, his calling his paid off sex tryst partners L---s, his never ending derogatory terms toward women ( dog, horse face, fat, ugly, nasty, losers, not my type, etc )  have all come back to bite him in his arrogant and lifetime misogynistic A--.

American women are 10X more intelligent, aware, remembering and courageous than Trump ever thought.

His lifetime mistreatment and underestimation of them is now his ultimate downfall.

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Kathy,

The fact that Trump was treated with monoclonal antibodies doesn't mean that he hasn't also developed antibodies to the virus.   In effect, his COVID infection would function similarly to a vaccine with attenuated viral antigens.

So, at this point, he may well be immune.

Yo, Rob, speaking of Rudy Giuliani and his bag of Republican dirty tricks, how'd the October "Durham Report" turn out?  Has Barr released it yet?

Meanwhile, you and the M$M have been awfully quiet about Hunter Biden's tenure as Chairman of the Board of World Food Program USA from 2013-19.

WFP just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

22 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Glenn Greenwald on Twitter

Look carefully at what Twitter is saying to justify censoring the Biden story. If applied consistently, it’d mean that some of history’s most consequential journalism — the Pentagon Papers, WikiLeaks’ war logs, Snowden docs, Panama Papers, our Brazil Archive — would be banned.”

Having fun yet?

For many of us this is more like the "Hitler Diary" and "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" than the "Penton Papers" or Snowden leaks. 

Keep telling yourself that though. 

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The fact that Trump was treated with monoclonal antibodies doesn't mean that he hasn't also developed antibodies to the virus.   In effect, his COVID infection would function similarly to a vaccine with attenuated viral antigens.

So, at this point, he may well be immune.

Whatever. November 3 is Anti-Trump Vaccination Day.

"Sorry sunshine, wrong place"

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/sorry-sunshine-wrong-place-watch-as-nz-s-deputy-pm-shuts-down-a-coronavirus-denier?ref=hvper.com&utm_source=hvper.com&utm_medium=website

"New Zealand's Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters was taking questions after giving a speech in Tauranga when a man with a whiny North American accent demanded that the Deputy Prime Minister prove that the Coronavirus was real. Peters' response was recorded by SBS:

"Where's your evidence that there's a virus that causes the disease?" the man said, before being interrupted by Mr Peters.
"Sit down, sit down, sit down," Mr Peters said.
"We've got someone who obviously got an education in America. 220,000 people have died in the US, where there are eight million cases to date. We've got 79,000 cases just today, probably in India, and here is someone who gets up and says 'the Earth is flat'.
"Sorry sunshine, wrong place," Mr Peters said, to applause."

Steve Thomas