The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

We watched Biden and then a tape of Trump's Town Hall.

The first mutually felt view we shared was how calm and reasoned Biden came across and how uncomfortable, tense and confrontational Trump came across despite his seemingly contrived relaxed seating posture. You could see facial close up sweat beading up on his upper lip as the meeting went on.

Watching Trump actually made us nervous.

His energy is one of barely controlled anger with a heightened defensiveness - the opposite of relaxed. 

And Trump's main facial expressions constantly reflect this.

Clenched jaw, furled brow, narrowed eye "glare" at Guthrie almost the entire time, dismissive hand waving. 

And Trump constantly diverts from the questions asked of him by going ridiculously off topic and incessantly repeating some shamelessly self promoting super hyped bragging point 5 or 6 times, usually stopping mid-sentence on another point to do this.

It's maddening to hear him do this.

Example:

Why did I downplay the crisis?  Why did I dismiss mask use?

The pandemic hit us hard ... I cut off travel from China ... this is China's fault ... I cut off travel from China ...I saved 2 million lives... we did a phenomenal job ... we did a phenomenal job ... I saved 2 million lives ... we got thousands of respirators ... we got thousands of respirators ... people are leaving New York City in droves ... they are leaving New York in droves... Masks? Even Dr. Phibes agreed with us ... 

Aggghhh  ...  STOP !!!

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

23 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Example:

Why did I downplay the crisis?  Why did I dismiss mask use?

The pandemic hit us hard ... I cut off travel from China ... this is China's fault ... I cut off travel from China ...I saved 2 million lives... we did a phenomenal job ... we did a phenomenal job ... I saved 2 million lives ... we got thousands of respirators ... we got thousands of respirators ... people are leaving New York City in droves ... they are leaving New York in droves... Masks? Even Dr. Phibes agreed with us ... 

Aggghhh  ...  STOP !!!

Has anyone, anywhere in the media, called him out on that saving millions of lives? Has anyone asked him where he gets that from? And it was not a complete cut off of travel from China. It's like Harris in the VP debate, had all kinds of openings to go after Trump and ignored them. And Trump just keeps repeating this stuff till people will believe it.

38 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

And Trump's main facial expressions constantly reflect this.

Clenched jaw, furled brow, narrowed eye "glare" at Guthrie almost the entire time, dismissive hand waving. 

What would you expect.

He has no respect for women.

Thinks they're only useful for his own objectification.

Guthrie is one smart lady.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_Guthrie

No surprise why his meltdown continues while feeling threatened by a woman with a much higher IQ.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

What have we been talking about for almost two years now (I joined Dec. 2018.)

The Democrats and Media never accepted the results of the 2016 election.

• Russiagate was concocted in July 2016. Brennan's hand written memo says so. It's right here.
  • Flynn was framed. Multiple declassified docs have come out in the past 3 weeks. It's right in front of your face.
  • Impeachment was a farce. It is now biting Biden right in the derriere. 

The list of attempts to get rid of Trump goes on and on.

The Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama Admins were one big Criminal Syndicate. Hillary's loss meant exposure.

The DNC/MSM screwed Bernie twice for the exact same reason. They knew Bernie was not under their control so they did not want him in the White House.

As I have maintained, if it was just about getting a Democrat in the White House, they would have had a better shot with Bernie against Trump in both 2016 and 2020.

It was never just about getting a Democrat in; it was about getting a member of the syndicate in. Jeb would have been just as good as Hillary FYI. 

No one expects the Dems/MSM to accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump wins.

It’s just incredible lawyering gamesmanship to turn a criminal investigation on its head. It is not illegal to target American citizens suspected of breaking the law. Political bias within the FBI is clearly a two way street, but you only drive one way. Flynn and Manafort and others deserve to be investigated, and it’s misleading to say there was nothing going on. Of course there was. Your main point of attack is that the investigations were politically motivated. So what? They can’t take sides when they see undo Russian influence? That’s their job. Again this seems to come down to an attempt to realign US foreign policy towards Russia and away from Europe.
I for one am very upset with the Clintons, and for the sidelining of Sanders, though one should bear in mind he is not a member of the Democratic Party, so it’s not so hard to see why they would block him. I certainly don’t need reminding how corrupt DC is and has been for decades, longer even, in both corporate dominated parties, though I have a preference for the general stance of the far more inclusive Democratic Party. What’s your opinion of dark money in politics? Is it not completely obvious that big money is a corrupting influence, ever more so? Can we agree on that Robert? 

you seem intent always to point out the nefarious political machinations of the Democratic Party, but other than a brief mention of Jeb Bush or something along those lines you prefer not to look at Republican criminal enterprises, such as the ones occupying the White House and Senate (have you looked at McConnell’s history?) that’s because, I suppose, you agree with their aims and platforms. But you really do turn a blind eye in their direction while taking out a microscope to view their political opponents actions.

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama Admins were one big Criminal Syndicate. Hillary's loss meant exposure.

Then, why has no one named above been truly exposed, except in venues like this?

Anyone who thinks that the crimes of these people - from Central America through 9/11 and forward to UBL and Benghazi - are going to be "exposed" by Congress and the media is living in a fool's paradise.

'According to Herodotus (6.129-130), Hippocleides became intoxicated during a dinner party with Cleisthenes, and began to act like a fool; at one point he stood on his head and kicked his legs in the air, keeping time with the flute music. When Hippocleides was informed by Cleisthenes "Oh son of Teisander, you have just danced away your marriage," his response was "οὐ φροντὶς Ἱπποκλείδῃ", ("Hippocleides doesn't care" or literally "No care for Hippocleides")' [wiki]

When he retired from the service and went off to write books, T. E. Lawrence had "οὐ φροντὶς" carved above the door of his cottage.  Whose exposed junk do you think he was talking about?

ea7c526940f388d44a6020a1603ab40b.jpg.b606c0a9db6f2994bdd2dfbfe0966ec0.jpg

"Bill, Donald exposed my junk!..."

"We'll get him, honey.  Ah love yer junk.  No man exposes mah wife's sacred junk."

Edited by David Andrews

FBI Probing If Russia Involved In Hunter Biden Email Story

Trump ally Rudy Giuliani gave The New York Post emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. But it’s still unclear if they’re real or if they were hacked.

by Eric Tucker

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-probe-hunter-biden-email-new-york-post_n_5f8a032ec5b62dbe71c2b067

“The unlikely account of how the emails surfaced raised immediate questions about Russian involvement, particularly because U.S. officials have warned that Russia — which backed Trump’s 2016 campaign through hacking and a covert social media campaign — is interfering again this year.

The episode is being investigated as part of a possible Russian influence operation, according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press to discuss an ongoing matter. It underscores the extent to which Giuliani, through his activities, is a risk to a White House that spent years shadowed by a federal investigation into whether Trump associates had coordinated with Russia.

The authenticity of the emails remained unclear as of Friday, including whether they were hacked or possibly forged or both.”

This leads one to ask of anyone who is pushing this email story; are you a witting, or an unwitting Russian asset?

Steve Thomas

17 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

In this clip, from a Friars Club roast, on October 15, 2004, Donald Trump demonstrates that, once upon a time, he was capable of laughing at himself. 

I stand corrected.  That’s one.  What a difference 7 years make.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It’s not R vs. D Paul.

If that’s still your paradigm then you’ll always remain two laps behind.

Robert Wheeler is an intelligent fellow.  IQ is not his problem.  Robert is gullible.  

He’s been conned into looking at the “Deep State” or “Cabal” as a monolithic phenomenon.  

“The real history of the world is a history of competing conspiracies” — Ishmael Reed.

In America there are three sometimes competing/sometimes cooperating forces within The Deep State — the Bankster Proto-Autocracy, the Dominionist Proto-Autocracy, and the hide-bound bureaucratic Institutionalists.

This graphic tells us everything we need to know about who the Deep State players wanted to win in 2016.  

“E-mail”, “lie”, “health”, “foundation,” “scandal”, “speech” — were the words for Clinton drilled into the heads of the voters July 17 to September 18 2016.

In spite of Trump spending over a year making outrageous comments about women deserving punishment for abortions, or McCain not being a hero, or his refusal to release tax returns, or Mexicans bringing rape and drugs across the border — the biggest words were “speech”, “President”, “make”, “immigration”, “Mexico.”

The Banksters wanted Trump in 2016, so did the Dominionist bible-thumpers, so did the FBI institutionalists.

Now only the Bible-thumpers want him.

image.png.2a8d8ac38aa32b4e81ffb549d2625af6.png

10 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Has anyone, anywhere in the media, called him out on that saving millions of lives? Has anyone asked him where he gets that from? 

A couple of possibilities come to mind-- 

1)  Fox News.

2)  His arse.

As for Rudy Giuliani and Rupert Murdoch's "October Surprise" story about alleged Hunter Biden Emails, laptop, etc., here's what I find so damned irritating about it.

There are so many critically important things at stake in this election-- everything from the fate of Obamacare, Medicare, and Social Security to environmental protection, climate change mitigation, domestic terrorism, and Trump's bottomless corruption-- that the hijacking of the news by this pre-planned Giuliani garbage is a travesty.

It's similar to the absurd focus on Hillary's Emails in 2016 that resulted in four years of Trump's truly disastrous tenure in the White House.