• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

More trouble for Joe Biden as Ukrainian lawmaker claims second laptop belonging to Hunter's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement

It's starting to feel like Hunter Biden sold all of you out.

If you actually read some of the e-mails, you can tell he was in some pretty sad shape. Not just from drugs, but from his position in the family and a lot of tragedy for a family. Joe Biden is not supposed to be up there representing the Democrats. He is barely campaigning. He can't answer questions without a handler. He forgets where he is. He is supposed to be playing golf.

The whole "I lost my lap-top(s)" excuse might just be a cover story so Hilary's minions don't kill him. He is probably in protective custody at this point.

Cut and paste away gentlemen.

Fingers in ears, eyes closed, yelling gibberish.

That's all you've got.

Wheeler:It's starting to feel like Hunter Biden sold all of you out.

Hunter who?   Ho hum, Nothing more than feelings.

Chris Wallace e mailed me today and told me the MSM is completely behind us. Another Trump October Surprise cut and pasted on page 26!

WH: Biden is barely campaigning.

Why campaign at all? I'd take an anti science page from Trump. I don't think Biden should debate Trump on Thursday. I think Trump is still contagious with something. And I don't want to take any chance of joltin' Joe standing in the same room with Grandpa Covid. We'll just call it koodies. ..

WH: Fingers in ears, eyes closed, yelling gibberish.

Thank you for at last acknowledging, Yes we have had to put up with your deafness, your tunnel vision and your screaming inanities. Still most people here believe in the First Amendment and Free Gibberish, even if I don't.

WH:That's all you got!

Yeah I know, times are tough, Democrat sweep.  Collapse of the spineless Republican Party, Anyway, too late to jump ship now!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Collapse of the spineless Republican Party, Anyway, too late to jump ship now!

The Republican Party is like the band playing on the sinking Titanic. What would the song be? "My Way"? ("Regrets? I've had a few.") A parody of "You've Lost that Loving Feeling"? ("I've got this sinking feeling.") Or would it be a song from "Show Boat"? ("Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man.")

4 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Your choice of songs suggest you've been predicting the Republican Party's imminent demise since as early as the first Eisenhower Administration.

Today's music sucks.

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

The Republican Party is like the band playing on the sinking Titanic. What would the song be? "My Way"? ("Regrets? I've had a few.") A parody of "You've Lost that Loving Feeling"? ("I've got this sinking feeling.") Or would it be a song from "Show Boat"? ("Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man.")

LOL.  

Trump should play the old Sinatra hit, "Strangers in the Night," at his Super Spreader rallies...

"Strangers in the night, at a Trump rally,

Not a mask in sight, right up our alley.

We'd be sharing germs, before the night was through!"

13 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

LOL.  

Trump should play the old Sinatra hit, "Strangers in the Night," at his Super Spreader rallies...

"Strangers in the night, at a Trump rally,

Not a mask in sight, right up our alley.

We'd be sharing germs, before the night was through!"

How about "Hound Dog"?

You ain't nothing but a hound dog

Lying all the time

Lying all the time

You ain't never stopped a virus

And you ain't no friend of mine.

18 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

How about "Hound Dog"?

Lying all the time

Lying all the time

You ain't never stopped a virus

And you ain't no friend of mine.

Then there's Rob Wheeler's favorite Sinatra hit, "Something Stupid..."

"I practice every day to find a better line to say before I take a dump,

But then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like, 'I love Trump.'"

Perhaps the best song title to fit Trump is that of the old Jim Reeves hit, "He'll Have to Go."

Hit the Road Trump

(Hit the road Trump and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Trump and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?
(Hit the road Trump and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

Woah voters, oh voters, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest bunch of voters that I've ever seen.
But I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?
(Hit the road Trump and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Now voters, listen voters, don't ya treat me this-a way
Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.
(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
(you ain't got no morals you just ain't no good.)
Well, I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?
(Hit the road Trump ....

Well
(Don't you come back no more.)
Uh, what you say?
I didn't understand you
You can't mean that
You DAMN right we mean that...now hit the road Trump ...  and don't you come back no more!

Copyright 2020.

Edited by Joe Bauer

12 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Mitt Romney's Foreign Policy Advisor and "Company" man Cofer Black was also on the board of Burisma with Hunter so we should be hearing from those clowns soon.

Nancy Pelosi's son Paul supposedly has some connections to another Ukrainian Energy concern. I guess we'll know soon enough.

DNI Ratcliffe says there is "no intelligence" that the Hunter Biden laptop is part of a Russian disinformation campaign, as Schiff and others have suggested.

"If it was, I would know that, and it's not."

I realize that you are not going to believe Ratcliffe since he is a Trump appointee (or believe him but just not say anything here) so here are some links to traditionally liberal types who know that Schiff is FOS.

Johnathan Turley - Schiff v. Ratcliffe: DNI Reports That Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Not Believed To Be Part Of A Russian Disinformation

If this is the best "October Surprise" you got ... good luck.

American women voters who despise Trump by an over 20% margin could care less about a story like this. Their anti-Trump vote will not change and will be the deciding factor in Trump's removal.

30 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I realize that you are not going to believe Ratcliffe since he is a Trump appointee

Not just a Trump appointee, I believe his main qualification was being a Trump sycophant.

On laptops or anything else, Ratcliffe sits on top of Trump's lap. Even though Bill Barr takes up most of the room.

Good T.T.- W!    Hey, some great song lyrics you guys! Ha ha

This just in,  On a more serious note, some good news for the Republicans. The MSM has personally assured me that they're going to downplay Rudy being a Russian spy because they believe in the 2 party system!

At least it's good to see in these times of internal strife, all the elites getting on the same page!

Heh heh heh ho ho ahhh!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway