The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Donald Trump -

“Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

I know...

Let’s all have Covid parties! We can all get naked and jump in the jacuzzi and drink and play and have a great time! It’ll be fun!

Steve Thomas

Donald Trump:

"Don't be afraid of covid"  ... ???

I gotta believe that every family member of the 210,000 American people who have died from covid infection ( most torturously) and those hundreds of thousands if not millions of medical personnel that cared for them would be incredibly offended by Trump's covid downplaying and dismissive quote.

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump -

“Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

Steroids, including Dexamethasone, commonly cause temporary euphoria.

But only Donald Trump could turn a putative recovery from a potentially fatal infection-- which has now sickened many of his closest associates -- into yet another occasion for lethal disinformation.

Watching Joe, I can't muster up the same level of hatred many of you guys here have for the Orange Man.

Lots of people hate Trump. The Clintons, the Bushes, the McCains, Romney, Senior Obama appointees. 

I think most on the Trump side just feel sorry for Joe Biden.

15 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Watching Joe, I can't muster up the same level of hatred many of you guys here have for the Orange Man.

Lots of people hate Trump. The Clintons, the Bushes, the McCains, Romney, Senior Obama appointees. 

Why would you hate Biden? He can be criticized for a lot of things, but is Biden a hateful human being? The kind of hatred aimed at Donald Trump has to be earned, and Trump has earned it well. He works at hateful day and night.

29 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519731-trump-removes-mask-upon-arrival-at-white-house

The president posed for photos and appeared to be taking part in a video shoot following his return to the executive mansion after spending three days undergoing treatment for COVID-19 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. After landing in Marine One, Trump walked up the stairs of the South Portico, removed his mask and looked over the balcony.

The president was near an official photographer, and other staffers could be seen behind him. He did not put his mask back on as he turned to walk back into the White House.

What’s not to hate about Donald Superspreader?

44 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Many Americans hate the people who hate Trump.  Few of them have the vanity or presumption to think they would be successful as president.

20 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Why would you hate Biden?

Joe Biden is a child molester. He was a regular on Little St. James. He would stay on Water Island which is 8 miles due west of Epstein's place. Water Island is where politicians who didn't want their names on a helicopter flight manifest went to first because it was only a short boat ride and 25 foot boats don't have manifests.

Water Island is part of an old St. Thomas (USVI) WWII submarine base. The Island was then used by the Army, USDA and CIA to test/study biological weapons and non-lethal chemical weapons (think aerosolized LSD and other hallucinogens that could be dispersed in crowds.) It might as well have been called MK Ultra Island back in the early 1950s. 

It then passed into the hands of Walter Phillips and his wife, who parceled out sub-leases to a bunch of ex-spooks and executives who played nice with the company over the years. It's the CIA's original Caribbean retreat for VIP compromise and MK Ultra style mind manipulation. As Water Island eventually became more developed, and MK activities were dispersed, the remaining compromise business was moved to Little St. James. Most likely because it was still mostly undeveloped in the 1990s and was available. It also had a direct line of sight to Water Island for microwave communications. Look at the "dome" on the weird Aleppo Bathhouse structure on Little St. James. It's not just there for looks.

Do a "duck-duck-go" search of Biden and Water Island. He seemed to really like the place when he was V.P.

Biden was not supposed to be running for President at this point. His visits to Epstein Island are not all that much of a secret and his son's sex trafficking antics are on the record, in addition to his no show Burisma job. Andrew Cuomo is supposed to be running against Trump now, but Andrew was caught padding the body count numbers by forcing nursing homes to take Covid patients while 4000 beds in the Javits center and the USN Comfort remained empty.

Aren't you glad you asked "Why would you hate Biden?"

Despite being a serial kid groper, his brain is mush, and I just feel sorry for him. 

It's going to be quite an October full of surprises.

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Steroids, including Dexamethasone, commonly cause temporary euphoria.

But only Donald Trump could turn a putative recovery from a potentially fatal infection-- which has now sickened many of his closest associates -- into yet another occasion for lethal disinformation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-harrowing-side-effects-of-trumps-covid-treatment/ss-BB19Jek9?li=BBnbfcL

"the steroid can make the patient look and feel healthier than they are".  

I feel better have I have in 20 years.  I'm the president, let me out of here I've got a campaign to attend to.  Possible relapse coming? 

Edited by Ron Bulman
1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Despite being a serial kid groper, his brain is mush, and I just feel sorry for him. 

Unfortunately, you have confused the candidates.

Your "messiah" is the only one that desires teeny boppers.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Besides the filing, among many others, Michael Cohen has already attested to Trump's desires in regards to his daughter.

13 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Unfortunately, you have confused the candidates.

Your "messiah" is the only one that desires teeny boppers.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Besides the filing, among many others, Michael Cohen has already attested to Trump's desires in regards to his daughter.

Fact-check.org? Was Snopes not working for you? 

Listen kid, if that’s your reply, I think their are a few Soccer Moms for Biden Facebook groups that would be more your speed.