• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

I just saw on CNN, Melania is skipping the Trump rally on Tuesday.  I wonder if she's next on the "trashing" list for the Pres.  I'm pretty sure he will make no comment on it as she says it has to do with her continuing recovery from COVID (plus he's scared of her)!

I believe Melania is praying her hubbie loses the election. Desperately so.

I also believe she will file for divorce in the first year of post presidency.

She hates the first lady role. She wants privacy for her son and her.

I suspect she also is craving being in the arms of a younger more virile man.

If body and facial expression language is truly a credible reveal of someone's real inner feelings...the almost orgasmic gaze Melania gave young Canadian Prime minister Justin Trudeau when they cheek kissed smooched at that August 27th, 2019  G-7 Summit gave her fantasy feelings away imo.melania-1.jpg

Pax Americana in Peril

The Western world has enjoyed 75 years of unprecedented peace & prosperity. Trump has spent the last four years undermining it. And it's not just the US that loses if he wins.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/pax-americana-in-peril?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo5NTk5NDEyLCJwb3N0X2lkIjoxMjQzNjQxMCwiXyI6IjJKSDNNIiwiaWF0IjoxNjAzMjE5Nzc1LCJleHAiOjE2MDMyMjMzNzUsImlzcyI6InB1Yi0yMDY5NSIsInN1YiI6InBvc3QtcmVhY3Rpb24ifQ.fqsisOSDNbPt-WHvl5z3g58lYxKOUU1GipxUuvE59cU

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Professor Bauer, what is your interpretation of this facial expression?

bidenconfusedspec.thumb.jpg.95dce0f8b5e47d029f7b32cebf724f92.jpg

Robert McAdams...er, uh...I mean Wheeler ...

I can only guess but falling back on my own experiences this is a look I have when I feel the first two minute warning rumblings of serious intestinal distress before all heck breaks loose?  Or the first time I witnessed a UFO? Or maybe Biden's seeing a picture of a naked Donald Trump?

Your take?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Giuliani: Even if Hunter Laptop Story ‘Isn’t Accurate,’ Americans ‘Are Entitled to Know It’

FACTS DON’T MATTER

by Justin Baragona Oct. 20, 2020

https://www.thedailybeast.com/giuliani-says-even-if-hunter-laptop-story-isnt-accurate-americans-are-entitled-to-know-it?ref=home?ref=home

“Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.””

“They’ve set up an Iron Curtain so you can’t get out the New York Post story which I happened to know is 100 percent accurate,” Giuliani declared. “But even if it isn’t accurate, the American people are entitled to know it.”

Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Joe Biden is a criminal.

Hunter Biden sold access to Joe while Joe was V.P. and Joe took 50% of the profits.

Does hypocrisy get any more slimy?

There’s Already a Corrupt Presidential Kid. It’s Ivanka.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/theres-already-a-corrupt-presidential-kid-her-name-is-ivanka-trump

10 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Very interesting article in which Linda Ronstadt discusses Mexican identity, and her witnessing Trump's immigration policy:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/oct/20/linda-ronstadt-singer-documentary

David - tried sending you a message.

47 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You guys realize Giuliani has had these lap-top contents for almost a year.

These daily releases are all planned out.

You know the worst of what's on the lap tops will be the "kill shot."

The "when" part will be close enough to election day so that Biden's name can't be removed from the ballots. 

Do these clowns realize that by “Election Day” 70-80 million votes will already be cast?

And this has been carefully planned for a year?

The Steele Dossier was first reported mid-September 2016 — how much airtime did it get, with it’s salacious gossip about hookers peeing on Trump’s hotel bed?  

It got ZERO attention from the networks prior to the election.  Why?  Because the “deep state” wanted Trump to win.  This year they want Biden.

The Fascists will have to enjoy the lap top story by themselves.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

There should be space now.  I'll send you an e-mail address when you PM me.

I'm sentimental, and my mailbox is stuffed with old exchanges with Jack White, a sweet guy.

Treasures.

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits

https://dnyuz.com/2020/10/20/trump-records-shed-new-light-on-chinese-business-pursuits/

<quote>
 President Trump and his allies have tried to paint the Democratic nominee, Joseph R. Biden Jr., as soft on China, in part by pointing to his son’s business dealings there.

Senate Republicans produced a report asserting, among other things, that Mr. Biden’s son Hunter “opened a bank account” with a Chinese businessman, part of what it said were his numerous connections to “foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe.”

But Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company.

And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account, according to an analysis of the president’s tax records, which were obtained by The New York Times. The foreign accounts do not show up on Mr. Trump’s public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names. The identities of the financial institutions are not clear. </q>

Trump has open bank account in CHINA ‘that paid $189k in taxes to the communist country over three years’

https://www.thesun.com/news/1664704/trump-has-bank-account-in-china-paid-taxes/

Edited by Cliff Varnell