The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Countdown to Weber claiming Fauci is unaware of the president's gargantuan man-penis which caused the China Plague to quiver in its glorious presence.

I heard Stormy Daniels say something contrary to "gargantuan."

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Watching the Trump saga unfold reminds me more of Fargo.

If Trump had grown up in a working class family in North Dakota, he'd probably be one of those Teutonic psychopaths who ends up dropping dead bodies into holes in the ice, or shoving body parts into wood chippers.

He and Wheeler could go ice fishing together.

Warning this Comment does not mention Trump, Biden, Covid, Murder Hornets, or anything related to the 2020 Election, and only briefly references Obama's dog.

Let's play Six Degrees to the JFK Assassination from North Dakota.

• John Carr, a suspected accomplice of David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) moved to Minot, North Dakota after Berkowitz was sentenced as the loan killer in 1979.
  • John Carr was found dead shot dead in Minot not too long after (suicide or homicide.)
  • True Crime author Maury Terry later connected Berkowitz and Carr (and Carr's brother) to the Process Church of the Final Judgement.
  • According to an Ed Opperman episode, the Process Church was incorporated in New Orleans by Dean Andrews (the portly lawyer played by John Candy in JFK.)

Bonus, connection to Barak Obama (according to Ed Opperman.)

• The Process Church had some sort of infatuation with German Shephards.
  • Berkowitz at one point said the neighbor's German Shepard ("Sam" I think, which fits) told him to do the killings.
  • The Process Church eventually repurposed itself as the Best Friends Animal Society. (Now, supposedly one of the largest (in financial assets) animal rescue Charities in the US.)
  • That's where Obama got his dog from (again, I'm going by Opperman.)

Extra Bonus that would be interesting to look into if I had more time; or if anyone here has interest in taking a closer look.

• Clay Shaw's mother's maiden name was "Herrington." (Alice Herrington Shaw 1888 – 1973)
  • The founder and longtime president of Friends of Animals was named Alice Herrington. 
  • She founded Friends of Animals in Manhattan in 1957.
  • This Friends of Animals "Alice" is not Clay Shaw's mother. However, 
  • I have always wondered if she is related to Clay Shaw, given Shaw's connections to Dean Andrews and Andrews apparent connections to the Process Church (aka Best Friends Animal Society.) 

NY Times Obit

Alice Herrington, the founder and longtime president of Friends of Animals, one of the country's best known animal-protection societies, died on Tuesday at DeKalb Medical Center in Decatur, Ga. Ms. Herrington, a former resident of Manhattan and Little Silver, N.J., was 75 and lived in Lithonia, Ga.

Here is the "Friends of Alice" NY Times Obit (1919 - 1994).

Extra, extra bonus degrees of separation. I grew up in Little Silver, New Jersey and my parents lived their from 1970 to 2012. It's a pretty small town.

Some Clay Shaw genealogy.

One last addendum. The current President of Friends of Animals (as of 2018) is named Priscilla Feral.

"Feral"? Really? Sounds like a throw to me.

Edited by Robert Wheeler
added shaw link

Trump delays new stimulus package until "after I win" the election.

Because of course he couldn't come out of this a better man:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-orders-aides-to-halt-talks-on-covid-19-relief/ar-BB19LrUl?li=BBnb7Kz

From Psalm 109, in national observance:

Appoint a wicked man against him;
    let an accuser stand at his right hand.
When he is tried, let him come forth guilty;
    let his prayer be counted as sin!
May his days be few;
    may another take his office!

16 For he did not remember to show kindness,
    but pursued the poor and needy
    and the brokenhearted, to put them to death.
17 He loved to curse; let curses come[b] upon him!
    He did not delight in blessing; may it be far[c] from him!

Edited by David Andrews
42 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

Robert W - have you read/ come across Peter Levenda’s “Sinister Forces” trilogy? It digs into many of the topics you refer and does so credibly. I believe it’s a Feral House publication.

I've listened to Levenda on a few podcasts but have never read his books.

He is interesting to listen to, but I have heard others accuse him of being either a limited hang-out narrative spinner or a distributor of distraction narratives, like that guy here who lost all credibility after he tried to peddle a yarn about "the Alien Presence."

Levenda does seem more credible than the Alien story gentlemen, but it is tough to tell if he is sincere, or just very good at what he does. Only within that past two or three months, I've started to reconsider some of the occultist aspects that might be associated with JFK and 9/11. The FBI recently posted the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in their FOIA vault, which was strange because it's not like the document has not been in the Public Realm for at least a century.

The potentially interesting angle to the protocols was the role that Alan Dulles played in debunking it as a forgery while stationed in Istanbul in 1920/1921. Dulles declaration that it was a forgery notwithstanding, it may have actually been a Dönmeh or Sabbatean document, of which, Turkey still had a sizable population of in those days (the Young Turks are believed to have been the more public face of the Donmehs and Sabbateans.)

The more or less Satanic and/or Masonic practices of the Turkish Cults kind of dovetail with some of the more modern instances of Intelligence agency (CIA, MI6) dalliances with the dark arts. The Epstein Island temple, for example, was modeled after an Ottoman bathhouse in Aleppo that was believed to have Sabbatean affiliations.

Interestingly, Judge Louis Brandeis was an admitted Sabbatean Francist. Commodore Matthew Perry's wife also came from a Sabbatean family. Finally, the Buttigieg's might be of Dönmeh origin. There are a number of Buttigieg's in the Smyrna area or Turkey, which is where the whole Sabbatean cult got started in 1666.

At least its more believable than Aliens. 

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

Robert W - have you read/ come across Peter Levenda’s “Sinister Forces” trilogy? It digs into many of the topics you refer and does so credibly. I believe it’s a Feral House publication.

Terrific.  Now we too can explore Obama's sinister connection to David Berkowitz-- by way of Obama acquiring a pet dog from the Best Friends Animal Society.  🤕🤪

48 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

You know Trump’ss a doughy, weak, broke, pussy, imbecile don’t you?

Yeah but he’s not a kid diddler with dementia who’s son was paying Czech prostitutes to round up enough 14 year old Ukranian girls to fill a 40 foot Maersk Container with diplomatic immunity so when it arrived in Dubai a week later the Dynergy contractors had an excuse not to open it, thereby staying in the good graces of the Sheik and his “donation” to Hillary via the Clinton Foundation.

What were you saying again Andrew?

Do you want more?

No “Q” here, so don’t go there. 

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Terrific.  Now we too can explore Obama's sinister connection to David Berkowitz-- by way of Obama acquiring a pet dog from the Best Friends Animal Society.  🤕🤪

You brought up North Dakota buddy. Did you think I was going to tell you about Lawrence Welk?

17 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Yeah but he’s not a kid diddler with dementia who’s son was paying Czech prostitutes to round up enough 14 year old Ukranian girls to fill a 40 foot Maersk Container with diplomatic immunity so when it arrived in Dubai a week later the Dynergy contractors had an excuse not to open it, thereby staying in the good graces of the Sheik and his “donation” to Hillary via the Clinton Foundation.

Do you want more?

He’s like the biggest whiny pussy of a man who’s ever walked the earth. Total sissy, Beta, as hell.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Grammatical
25 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Do you want more?

Don't touch that, it's my lunch.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Q+james+bond&qpvt=Q+james+bond&view=detail&mid=0F81970E50C10E0028700F81970E50C10E002870&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DQ%2Bjames%2Bbond%26qpvt%3DQ%2Bjames%2Bbond%26FORM%3DVDRE

I was going to mention Brennan’s hand written notes from his meeting with Obama were de classed today. 

It’s the meeting where Brennan told Obama that Hillary was going to frame the Trump Campaign with allegations of Russian collusion and Obama said “Ok.”

I was going to, but I was afraid Andrew would hurt my feelings by making fun of Trump’s combover or something else similarly disparaging and original.